Door 3 please!
@lexs
Door 3 please!
@lexs
Door 1 please!
@lexs
Door 1 please!
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
LpgZ6.gifcGr9q.gifwLBco.giffXt7U.gifS8D1j.gifkhX4U.gifASw4Q.gifUPIDL.gifwampO1.pngZaCKg1.pngNYLCM1.pngcFftE1.pnghyueq1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@CrackedSouls I guess the flowers all over the door explains the contents of the room [item=Garden Watcher] [item= Daisy Lei] @Goblincat The dragon inside slowly wakes up with a yawn, looking at you sleepily [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=494787&tab=dragon&did=60515233][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605153/60515233_350.png[/img][/url] @Lunalis No wonder there were gems on the door [item=Accent: Points and Druzy]
@CrackedSouls I guess the flowers all over the door explains the contents of the room
Garden Watcher Daisy Lei

@Goblincat The dragon inside slowly wakes up with a yawn, looking at you sleepily
60515233_350.png

@Lunalis No wonder there were gems on the door
Accent: Points and Druzy
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
Door 1
A small door made of rotting wooden planks. There's a bird skull mounted to it.

Door 2
The door is made up of colorful stone fragments, fit together like puzzle pieces.

Door 3
This door looks like a cage door with golden bars. You hear shuffling noises behind it.
Door 1
A small door made of rotting wooden planks. There's a bird skull mounted to it.

Door 2
The door is made up of colorful stone fragments, fit together like puzzle pieces.

Door 3
This door looks like a cage door with golden bars. You hear shuffling noises behind it.
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat Door 2 please!
@Goblincat Door 2 please!
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@Goblincat
Door 3 please!
@Goblincat
Door 3 please!
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
@Goblincat
I guess I'll take door one then!
@Goblincat
I guess I'll take door one then!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@dragonfire546 [b]Door 1[/b] You open the door and a baby Gaoler comes out, chewing on an animal skull. A flock of birds (the Gaoler's food supply?) also burst out of the door, but you manage to catch a few of them before they escape. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61509486] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/615095/61509486_350.png[/img] [/url] [item = dustwing hummingbird][item=squall seeker][item=cuckoo] ------------ @soupnoodle [b]Door 2[/b] The moment you turn the doorknob, the door shatters into pieces. It turns out all that was behind the door was a brick wall, so you pick up the rock shards near your feet instead. [item=diseased might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=aquatic might fragment] ------------ @Desertbloomer [b]Door 3[/b] When you unlock the latch on the cage, an orderly parade of birds march out. They all seem to have imprinted on you like baby ducks and follow you one-by-one back to your lair. [item=grouse basilisk][item=charoite burrower][item=lilyfowl]
@dragonfire546
Door 1
You open the door and a baby Gaoler comes out, chewing on an animal skull. A flock of birds (the Gaoler's food supply?) also burst out of the door, but you manage to catch a few of them before they escape.

61509486_350.png

Dustwing Hummingbird Squall Seeker Cuckoo

@soupnoodle
Door 2
The moment you turn the doorknob, the door shatters into pieces.
It turns out all that was behind the door was a brick wall, so you pick up the rock shards near your feet instead.

Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment

@Desertbloomer
Door 3
When you unlock the latch on the cage, an orderly parade of birds march out. They all seem to have imprinted on you like baby ducks and follow you one-by-one back to your lair.

Grouse Basilisk Charoite Burrower Lilyfowl
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
The air is thin this high up. A roaring wind shrieks past your ears, ripping at your wings and threatening to throw you from your perch and into the maw of the sky below. Deep in your bones, a coldness lies. You fear you will die here, frozen.

But you cannot die. Not yet. Not until you know.

After several minutes of painstaking trekking through the storm, you see shapes in the distance, three of them, and your heart skips a beat. Struggling, you get closer.

Before you stand three doors:

The first is silver, with a moon etched into its surface.

The second is black, lacking a handle.

The third is white, and shimmers softly with ethereal light.

Which will you pick?
The air is thin this high up. A roaring wind shrieks past your ears, ripping at your wings and threatening to throw you from your perch and into the maw of the sky below. Deep in your bones, a coldness lies. You fear you will die here, frozen.

But you cannot die. Not yet. Not until you know.

After several minutes of painstaking trekking through the storm, you see shapes in the distance, three of them, and your heart skips a beat. Struggling, you get closer.

Before you stand three doors:

The first is silver, with a moon etched into its surface.

The second is black, lacking a handle.

The third is white, and shimmers softly with ethereal light.

Which will you pick?
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
@Dragonfire546
Door 3 please!
@Dragonfire546
Door 3 please!
1 2 ... 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1143 1144