Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
[b]Door one: [/b]@CanofOof348 [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89791155][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897912/89791155_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [item=tertiary sandsurge gene: starfall][item=tertiary aether gene: starfall] [/columns] ----- [b]Door two: [/b]@Astaraela [item=ice aura][item=shardback slink] ----- [b]Door three: [/b]@puppymedes [item=scene: pillow palace][item=luminax plushie]
Door one: @CanofOof348
89791155_350.png Tertiary Sandsurge Gene: Starfall Tertiary Aether Gene: Starfall

Door two: @Astaraela
Ice Aura Shardback Slink

Door three: @puppymedes
Scene: Pillow Palace Luminax Plushie

J7D1quC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7ophKeo.png
UwlzUwS.png
FObX7rS.png
What a beautiful dragon! Thank youuu <3

*dusts eraser marks off my notebook* alright, let's do this then >:3

Door 1:
You found it in a common marketplace, but it hardly belongs there. It was hard to pick it out of the busy location, but once you finally looked at it, it was hard to pay attention to anything else. It was as though you were locked in a staring contest with a snake--sure you will loose, but determined nonetheless. Was there... this much fog before you started looking at the door?

Door 2:
You shook your head as the guide continued onward. How many times did you have to tell them to slow down? You were adamant about enjoying the old palace in detail, but still they pushed onwards. They were eager to show you the last unseen room in the palace--a proud looking door with silver carvings. It was decorative, an accessory that very well complimented the rest of the palace while still standing out. You stepped forward, reaching for the handle, but paused as it wiggled on its own behalf, then let out... what could only be described as a sneeze?

Door 3:
You were tired. Sand was stuffed in every crevice of your clothes, scraping your skin as though it hadn't already been burning up from the sun. You already knew when you reached for your water bottle that it would be empty. It wasn't the first time you grabbed at it anyways, hoping you'd maybe dream up a drop of liquid to keep you sane. As you were lowering it, you noticed movement. You squinted, shielded your eyes from the sun, but hopes for a lush oasis died when you saw the cause. It was a stone structure, with a brittle flapping curtain over the windows. Anything was better than this sun, though. You couldn't help it--you started running with all the energy you had left.
What a beautiful dragon! Thank youuu <3

*dusts eraser marks off my notebook* alright, let's do this then >:3

Door 1:
You found it in a common marketplace, but it hardly belongs there. It was hard to pick it out of the busy location, but once you finally looked at it, it was hard to pay attention to anything else. It was as though you were locked in a staring contest with a snake--sure you will loose, but determined nonetheless. Was there... this much fog before you started looking at the door?

Door 2:
You shook your head as the guide continued onward. How many times did you have to tell them to slow down? You were adamant about enjoying the old palace in detail, but still they pushed onwards. They were eager to show you the last unseen room in the palace--a proud looking door with silver carvings. It was decorative, an accessory that very well complimented the rest of the palace while still standing out. You stepped forward, reaching for the handle, but paused as it wiggled on its own behalf, then let out... what could only be described as a sneeze?

Door 3:
You were tired. Sand was stuffed in every crevice of your clothes, scraping your skin as though it hadn't already been burning up from the sun. You already knew when you reached for your water bottle that it would be empty. It wasn't the first time you grabbed at it anyways, hoping you'd maybe dream up a drop of liquid to keep you sane. As you were lowering it, you noticed movement. You squinted, shielded your eyes from the sun, but hopes for a lush oasis died when you saw the cause. It was a stone structure, with a brittle flapping curtain over the windows. Anything was better than this sun, though. You couldn't help it--you started running with all the energy you had left.
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Tryin my best :3
Celeana2.gif
I'll take door 3, please. Thank you very much.
@CanOfOof348
I'll take door 3, please. Thank you very much.
@CanOfOof348
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
I'll do door 2! thanks!
I'll do door 2! thanks!
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
@CanofOof348
Door 1 please!
@CanofOof348
Door 1 please!
EkR4HOY.pnglight.gif
@SleepyLamb [u]Door 1[/u] Finally compelled by the door's silent urges, you reach for it. Before you could open it, though, it opened from the inside. "About time," the witch muttered. "Come in! Come in! I've been waiting for you." They led you through the smoky room and sat down. "Care for a fortune?" [item=Sky Crystal][item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Crystal Curiosity][item=Watchful Ring] @CloudyTheGoober [u]Door 2[/u] You backed away from the door as the guide laughed a bit, but offered no help. A bright eye opened on the wood of the door, and you marveled at it before the impatient guide urged you to open it. Inside seemed to be the remains of what used to be quite an impressive hoard, but you were put off nonetheless. "Why are they...alive?" [item=Band of Companionship][item=Swinging Chandelier][item=Glittering Sphinxband][item=Seeker Brooch] @TwilightToxin [u]Door 3[/u] You raced into the quiet structure and startled someone inside. "Oh, a visitor?" The dragon clasped its hands together. "Dear, you look awful! Come here, we'll get you some fresh clothes. Tell me all about your journey, I'd be delighted to help where I can." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93160632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/931607/93160632_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Gold Steampunk Goggles][item=Plasmpool Flightshroud][item=Haunting Amber Clawrings]
@SleepyLamb
Door 1
Finally compelled by the door's silent urges, you reach for it. Before you could open it, though, it opened from the inside. "About time," the witch muttered. "Come in! Come in! I've been waiting for you." They led you through the smoky room and sat down. "Care for a fortune?"
Sky Crystal Ghost Flame Candles Crystal Curiosity Watchful Ring

@CloudyTheGoober
Door 2
You backed away from the door as the guide laughed a bit, but offered no help. A bright eye opened on the wood of the door, and you marveled at it before the impatient guide urged you to open it. Inside seemed to be the remains of what used to be quite an impressive hoard, but you were put off nonetheless. "Why are they...alive?"
Band of Companionship Swinging Chandelier Glittering Sphinxband Seeker Brooch

@TwilightToxin
Door 3
You raced into the quiet structure and startled someone inside. "Oh, a visitor?" The dragon clasped its hands together. "Dear, you look awful! Come here, we'll get you some fresh clothes. Tell me all about your journey, I'd be delighted to help where I can."
93160632_350.png Gold Steampunk Goggles Plasmpool Flightshroud Haunting Amber Clawrings
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Celeana2.gif
ooh!

:)

@CanofOof348

I'm active now :)

( I chose door 2, just forgot to '@' you! )
ooh!

:)

@CanofOof348

I'm active now :)

( I chose door 2, just forgot to '@' you! )
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
@CloudyTheGoober

It should be waiting in your crossroads, no worries about the ping :3
@CloudyTheGoober

It should be waiting in your crossroads, no worries about the ping :3
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Celeana2.gif
Apologies for the wait. I've been a bit busy today.

Door 1 is scuffed and overgrown. Creaky, moulding brown wood shutters at even the slightest breeze. Gnarly grey roots that dig into the disheveled door are the only things that keep it from flying off it's rickety hinges. You can't tell if the quiet scuffling sound from within is yet another unusual noise made by the door.

Door 2 is armoured and bolted. Dark grey metallic plates are welded together to form a surprisingly intricate defense to this door. Heavy latches, sharp red-stained spikes and the crashing of noise within serves as further deterrent to those who would be willing to open such a door in the first place.

Door 3 is searing to the touch. Deep brown stones are stacked together to create this door- rather something of a furnace. The heat within wafts through the pebbles and rocks that form this opening. Sparks and flares shoot out dangerously towards you. The violent hissing of heat drowns out any other possible noise that could come from within.
Apologies for the wait. I've been a bit busy today.

Door 1 is scuffed and overgrown. Creaky, moulding brown wood shutters at even the slightest breeze. Gnarly grey roots that dig into the disheveled door are the only things that keep it from flying off it's rickety hinges. You can't tell if the quiet scuffling sound from within is yet another unusual noise made by the door.

Door 2 is armoured and bolted. Dark grey metallic plates are welded together to form a surprisingly intricate defense to this door. Heavy latches, sharp red-stained spikes and the crashing of noise within serves as further deterrent to those who would be willing to open such a door in the first place.

Door 3 is searing to the touch. Deep brown stones are stacked together to create this door- rather something of a furnace. The heat within wafts through the pebbles and rocks that form this opening. Sparks and flares shoot out dangerously towards you. The violent hissing of heat drowns out any other possible noise that could come from within.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@TwilightToxin

Door 2
@TwilightToxin

Door 2
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png