Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Disney Mafia - Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104
@polygone [img]http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/s/wsilvers/stitchsstorytimesilvers.jpg[/img]
@polygone
stitchsstorytimesilvers.jpg
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
also @poly I'm translating your binary and hex, even though they're not useful because I"m proud of myself for figuring it out [quote name="polygone" date=2015-11-25 18:03:30] How often (and possibly when) do you expect to be posting and active? never (in binary) Are you a miller or godfather, or something with similar town negative utility? Be sure to drink your Ovaltine (in hex) [/quote]
also @poly I'm translating your binary and hex, even though they're not useful because I"m proud of myself for figuring it out
polygone wrote on 2015-11-25:

How often (and possibly when) do you expect to be posting and active?
never (in binary)

Are you a miller or godfather, or something with similar town negative utility?
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine (in hex)
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
@Wannabequeen
Excuuuuse you. A reminder to drink your Ovaltine is always useful, that stuff is way too delicious to let it go to waste! >:c
@Wannabequeen
Excuuuuse you. A reminder to drink your Ovaltine is always useful, that stuff is way too delicious to let it go to waste! >:c

Praise the sun! \o/
1. Introduce yourself! Do you have a nickname you prefer? How do we not misping you? What's your pronoun of choice?
I'm shock. She/her
2. What kind of mafia experience do you have? RL? Chat? Forum, on FR or elsewhere? RP or non-RP mafia? Anything we should know about your playstyle that will help us read you?
Ugh if I answer this question one more time I'll flip.
3. How often (and possibly when) do you expect to be posting and active?
As much as I can. Thanksgiving ya da ya da.
4. Do you focus more on day play or night play? (Do you rely on mechanical means to inform your decisions, or do you use behavioral tells?) Describe your playstyle, if you'd like.
Day play. @polygone and I are Chao-tic players. I'll probably grill all of you at some point. It's just how I play. I'm also v nervous in these games so I post really often. I've been mislynched in most every game.
5. Do you intend to push a lynch toDay?
Definitely. If in doubt, lynch!
6. Are you a miller or godfather, or similar negative utility?
I'm a Miller? It said I read as Mafia, but never said specifically I'm a Miller.
7. [designated role breadcrumbing space]
Welcome to N'Orleans y'all! Welcome to the Crocodile Jazz Club!
8. Anything else you want to share?
Tired. Being Mafia is hard lmao!
1. Introduce yourself! Do you have a nickname you prefer? How do we not misping you? What's your pronoun of choice?
I'm shock. She/her
2. What kind of mafia experience do you have? RL? Chat? Forum, on FR or elsewhere? RP or non-RP mafia? Anything we should know about your playstyle that will help us read you?
Ugh if I answer this question one more time I'll flip.
As much as I can. Thanksgiving ya da ya da.
4. Do you focus more on day play or night play? (Do you rely on mechanical means to inform your decisions, or do you use behavioral tells?) Describe your playstyle, if you'd like.
Day play. @polygone and I are Chao-tic players. I'll probably grill all of you at some point. It's just how I play. I'm also v nervous in these games so I post really often. I've been mislynched in most every game.
Definitely. If in doubt, lynch!
I'm a Miller? It said I read as Mafia, but never said specifically I'm a Miller.
Welcome to N'Orleans y'all! Welcome to the Crocodile Jazz Club!
Tired. Being Mafia is hard lmao!

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
@polygone
Brave Little Toaster?
@polygone
Brave Little Toaster?

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif

Hi I'm earendils. She/her pronouns

Lots of RL. I enjoy trying new things that aren't necessarily good for town.

Probably in the evenings. Possibly all the time.

Both? idk

That sounds like fun :P

nope

Does this mean I get breadcrumbs now?

Wow how are there already so many posts

Hi I'm earendils. She/her pronouns

Lots of RL. I enjoy trying new things that aren't necessarily good for town.

Probably in the evenings. Possibly all the time.

Both? idk

That sounds like fun :P

nope

Does this mean I get breadcrumbs now?

Wow how are there already so many posts
She/her/hers FR + 3
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
First of all - I did not expect this to start when I was reading stuff. *Cue angry druddigon screeching and she frantically takes notes*

So hey, I'm Drud and I go by female pronouns. They/Them is fine also, and I do find it amusing to read someone's comments on me with he/him/his. My username is based off the Unova dragon pokemon that no one cares about. So hyped for the game! ^u^

People who have participated in History Mafia will probably find my name familiar - I helped mod the game. Other games I've played are, in order from most recent to oldest, MiniMaf, Paranoia, TvT, Destinies Chosen, PokeMaf, MythMaf, HISTD, SCP Mafia, and FttF (both times). I might've missed a few in that list.

My mafia experience is solely on FR forum mafia. I have not played mafia elsewhere

I can't exactly account for that. School schedules range from stressful to leisurely, so the amount of posts I can do is highly variable. Do expect me to post at least once a day, though.

I tend to be a little aggressive then it comes to scumhunting, mostly relying on my intuition to locate scum. This strategy had been pretty much been proven useless for me, though, so I dunno. Might try something else this time around.

Seconding @FunwithaPorpoise 's response on the night/day play.

Honestly have never seen a D1 lynch actually hit maf, or scum. Given that we have nothing but people's responses, it's easy for suspicion to go awry. Townies, in my opinion, are more relaxed in their posting and therefore more likely to slip in wording, and that in turn might rub someone's tensed up intuition string. More likely than not we'll be reducing the load of the mafia by eliminating one person they might've needed to kill.

Does this mean I don't want a D1 lynch? Not exactly? If someone is scummy, and there's a sufficient amount of reasoning to back it up, I avidly support lynching them D1 reqardless of their claims of townie. What I'm saying is that on D1 it is easy for someone to start a bandwagon on someone with minimal reasoning, because our paranoia, without EoD facts, can easily get swayed.

Haven't received my role yet, so C: dunno haha

*eats breadcrumbs*

Might be making "fanart" just for the fun of it and because I have an artist's block.
First of all - I did not expect this to start when I was reading stuff. *Cue angry druddigon screeching and she frantically takes notes*

So hey, I'm Drud and I go by female pronouns. They/Them is fine also, and I do find it amusing to read someone's comments on me with he/him/his. My username is based off the Unova dragon pokemon that no one cares about. So hyped for the game! ^u^

People who have participated in History Mafia will probably find my name familiar - I helped mod the game. Other games I've played are, in order from most recent to oldest, MiniMaf, Paranoia, TvT, Destinies Chosen, PokeMaf, MythMaf, HISTD, SCP Mafia, and FttF (both times). I might've missed a few in that list.

My mafia experience is solely on FR forum mafia. I have not played mafia elsewhere

I can't exactly account for that. School schedules range from stressful to leisurely, so the amount of posts I can do is highly variable. Do expect me to post at least once a day, though.

I tend to be a little aggressive then it comes to scumhunting, mostly relying on my intuition to locate scum. This strategy had been pretty much been proven useless for me, though, so I dunno. Might try something else this time around.

Seconding @FunwithaPorpoise 's response on the night/day play.

Honestly have never seen a D1 lynch actually hit maf, or scum. Given that we have nothing but people's responses, it's easy for suspicion to go awry. Townies, in my opinion, are more relaxed in their posting and therefore more likely to slip in wording, and that in turn might rub someone's tensed up intuition string. More likely than not we'll be reducing the load of the mafia by eliminating one person they might've needed to kill.

Does this mean I don't want a D1 lynch? Not exactly? If someone is scummy, and there's a sufficient amount of reasoning to back it up, I avidly support lynching them D1 reqardless of their claims of townie. What I'm saying is that on D1 it is easy for someone to start a bandwagon on someone with minimal reasoning, because our paranoia, without EoD facts, can easily get swayed.

Haven't received my role yet, so C: dunno haha

*eats breadcrumbs*

Might be making "fanart" just for the fun of it and because I have an artist's block.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Just to let everyone know I too have created a spreadsheet for writing down all the goings on. Just click: [urlhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18OEGZiuINizjtTIZDWXJVw8rn4WFdFkLrFe4rkGdLXk/edit?usp=sharing]Here![/url] I'm new to using spreadsheets so sorry if it isn't formatted the best. @ShockZephyr [quote name="ShockZephyr" date=2015-11-25 19:17:30] 6. Are you a miller or godfather, or similar negative utility? I'm a Miller? It said I read as Mafia, but never said specifically I'm a Miller. [/quote] Ha, very funny.
Just to let everyone know I too have created a spreadsheet for writing down all the goings on. Just click: [urlhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18OEGZiuINizjtTIZDWXJVw8rn4WFdFkLrFe4rkGdLXk/edit?usp=sharing]Here![/url]
I'm new to using spreadsheets so sorry if it isn't formatted the best.

@ShockZephyr
ShockZephyr wrote on 2015-11-25:

Ha, very funny.
[quote name="@ShockZephyr" date=2015-11-25 19:18:05] polygone Brave Little Toaster? [/quote]No. Guessing you like Jazz, then.
@ShockZephyr wrote on 2015-11-25:
polygone
Brave Little Toaster?
No. Guessing you like Jazz, then.

Praise the sun! \o/
Crap messed up the link! >.<
Click: Here!
Crap messed up the link! >.<
Click: Here!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104