Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Disney Mafia - Discussion
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
I mean. [quote="ClaimPostIPrewrote"]We are Luxo Jr, the adorable lamp from Pixar's logo. We have softed our role many times, hardest in our questionnaire post but also on page 38. [b]Questionnaire[/b] Our intro image has like [s]a dozen[/s] five crumbs in it. [will edit an image in later] There's a bird on Vipera's head (left), a reference to "breadcrumbs are for birds" - ie, the whole picture is a breadcrumb. Our heads are very deliberately shaped like lamps. Possibly not super well. Vipera has a lightbulb by his head. There's a crude Arkanoid drawn above "NOM". (Arkanoid was Stan's role in Game Over. It could redirect the first role that actioned it.) There's a bunch of bouncy arcs along Vipera's neck. We also advised you not to target us because we didn't want invests getting confused. [b]Page 38[/b] Stan did mention we were the kill target, right? Look at EoD1's flavor. [like I mean guys we literally said so /explicitly/ and no one noticed] [quote="ChaoQueenOfTypos"]“It’s all dark, with only [b]one little light[/b] on the desk. One member of the Mafia creeps closer, unseen in the shadows, and barely able to see themself. Then, the light flickers out. And there’s an odd noise, like a [b]Boing[/b].[/quote] We bounced the mafkill to Zolf (not the best choice in retrospect). Our N1 choice was difficult because we didn't want to target: [list][*]a true lurker, lest we pull a protective and accidentally stop a vig kill [*]a major thread presence or townread, lest we pull the mafkill [*]a major scumread (see lurker) [*]Shock, because miller[/list] In the end it was between ashes and Zolf with 10 minutes before lockdown, so we went with Zolf. Vipera also mentioned Pixar in passing as a kind of soft.[/quote] Cookies for @earendils though because they were [i]the only one[/i] to even kinda catch us in the flavor.
I mean.
ClaimPostIPrewrote wrote:
We are Luxo Jr, the adorable lamp from Pixar's logo. We have softed our role many times, hardest in our questionnaire post but also on page 38.

Questionnaire
Our intro image has like a dozen five crumbs in it. [will edit an image in later]

There's a bird on Vipera's head (left), a reference to "breadcrumbs are for birds" - ie, the whole picture is a breadcrumb.
Our heads are very deliberately shaped like lamps. Possibly not super well.
Vipera has a lightbulb by his head.
There's a crude Arkanoid drawn above "NOM". (Arkanoid was Stan's role in Game Over. It could redirect the first role that actioned it.)
There's a bunch of bouncy arcs along Vipera's neck.

We also advised you not to target us because we didn't want invests getting confused.

Page 38
Stan did mention we were the kill target, right? Look at EoD1's flavor. [like I mean guys we literally said so /explicitly/ and no one noticed]
ChaoQueenOfTypos wrote:
“It’s all dark, with only one little light on the desk. One member of the Mafia creeps closer, unseen in the shadows, and barely able to see themself. Then, the light flickers out. And there’s an odd noise, like a Boing.
We bounced the mafkill to Zolf (not the best choice in retrospect). Our N1 choice was difficult because we didn't want to target:
  • a true lurker, lest we pull a protective and accidentally stop a vig kill
  • a major thread presence or townread, lest we pull the mafkill
  • a major scumread (see lurker)
  • Shock, because miller

In the end it was between ashes and Zolf with 10 minutes before lockdown, so we went with Zolf.

Vipera also mentioned Pixar in passing as a kind of soft.

Cookies for @earendils though because they were the only one to even kinda catch us in the flavor.
MM82e8q.png
OH MY DEAR BOSS I SEE THE ARKANOID NOW

@Stanari @Vipera
OH MY DEAR BOSS I SEE THE ARKANOID NOW

@Stanari @Vipera
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Congratulations to the mafia and thanks for hosting, Chao! (":

edit: also yeah heh stan really did a great job with the picture. i loved it <3
Congratulations to the mafia and thanks for hosting, Chao! (":

edit: also yeah heh stan really did a great job with the picture. i loved it <3
What I learned this game: I am horribly bad at getting myself killed. I am inlynchable and I've been trying to go ever since you guys suspected shocked, but like on the last day I wanted you guys to suspect me so I voted Naru to appear shady and then Kirk just follows my vote XD Which was even better. But a little nervewracking, since we were all there until the last moment like "Pleeaaaase don't switch your vote"

Anyhow, I made the two giant kills (And no one even thought of those anymore, even after I posted a gif of Alice as a giant T^T)

Kirk, as to why we didn't kill you, we killed of so many helpful, contributing townies, that the game already slowed down a lot. The first time Math did that "most active players" thing, all maf were in the top 8 (which made us go "oops" a lot XD)
What I learned this game: I am horribly bad at getting myself killed. I am inlynchable and I've been trying to go ever since you guys suspected shocked, but like on the last day I wanted you guys to suspect me so I voted Naru to appear shady and then Kirk just follows my vote XD Which was even better. But a little nervewracking, since we were all there until the last moment like "Pleeaaaase don't switch your vote"

Anyhow, I made the two giant kills (And no one even thought of those anymore, even after I posted a gif of Alice as a giant T^T)

Kirk, as to why we didn't kill you, we killed of so many helpful, contributing townies, that the game already slowed down a lot. The first time Math did that "most active players" thing, all maf were in the top 8 (which made us go "oops" a lot XD)
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
Too bad I didn't get to use my second ability. I had a whole story written out on how to get out of the mess after XD
Too bad I didn't get to use my second ability. I had a whole story written out on how to get out of the mess after XD
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
[quote name="MathGirl277" date=2015-12-10 20:35:21] Hey guys. Remember that time I was mafia caught red handed by highlighting in the End of Day post? The game where I kept lying like crazy, trying to keep things consistent? This was great. aeosora had me caught completely red handed and somehow I pulled out of it. Wowie. inb4 I get a reputation for "always mafia." [/quote] I remember too well as I caught you highlighting back then XD You can always trick me XD But really, huge kudos to the mafia you really earned this win :D
MathGirl277 wrote on 2015-12-10:
Hey guys. Remember that time I was mafia caught red handed by highlighting in the End of Day post?

The game where I kept lying like crazy, trying to keep things consistent? This was great. aeosora had me caught completely red handed and somehow I pulled out of it. Wowie.

inb4 I get a reputation for "always mafia."

I remember too well as I caught you highlighting back then XD You can always trick me XD

But really, huge kudos to the mafia you really earned this win :D
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5xo88yI1q1qgyk14o1_500.gif[/img] GG to all! I can't even be salty about the lightning kill because it gave me an excuse to neglect my spreadsheet (not that I'd needed one this game, I did a pretty poor job of it in general) and get back to finals. [s]why do one or two people always correctly tag me as scum? I spend most of each game silently screaming already, that doesn't help[/s] Does anyone want to share picks they didn't get? Here are mine. 1. Stitch 2. Broom (Sorcerer's Apprentice) 3. Claude Frollo 4. Dr. Facilier 5. Captain Hook
tumblr_m5xo88yI1q1qgyk14o1_500.gif

GG to all! I can't even be salty about the lightning kill because it gave me an excuse to neglect my spreadsheet (not that I'd needed one this game, I did a pretty poor job of it in general) and get back to finals. why do one or two people always correctly tag me as scum? I spend most of each game silently screaming already, that doesn't help

Does anyone want to share picks they didn't get? Here are mine.

1. Stitch
2. Broom (Sorcerer's Apprentice)
3. Claude Frollo
4. Dr. Facilier
5. Captain Hook
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
My Picks like I sent them to Chao:

1.Rafiki, the Mandrill
2. Mushu, the Dragon
3. Benny (or Björn), the Elk
4.Morph, the Morph
5.Kronk, the Squirrel wisperer