Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 3 4
@SullenEarth Hi! I don't see my entry on the spreadsheet, did something go wrong? My post is on the bottom of page 2 :)
@SullenEarth Hi! I don't see my entry on the spreadsheet, did something go wrong? My post is on the bottom of page 2 :)
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Oops, that was my fault. Don't worry, your entry is on the spreadsheet now and definitely counts for judging.

And People's Choice voting is now underway! If one of these recipes really stands out to you, let @azzurri know. (Please note that Rock Candy is not a valid entry, so if you vote for it your vote won't count)
@Poisonedpaper Oops, that was my fault. Don't worry, your entry is on the spreadsheet now and definitely counts for judging.

And People's Choice voting is now underway! If one of these recipes really stands out to you, let @azzurri know. (Please note that Rock Candy is not a valid entry, so if you vote for it your vote won't count)
vSxK3u9.png
Hi all, if you haven't voted yet or pointed your flight/friends here to look over the entries I strongly encourage you to!
Hi all, if you haven't voted yet or pointed your flight/friends here to look over the entries I strongly encourage you to!
@SullenEarth @Azzuri

Hey awesome peeps, did I miss the part where prizes were awarded? Or is judging still in progress on this?
@SullenEarth @Azzuri

Hey awesome peeps, did I miss the part where prizes were awarded? Or is judging still in progress on this?
@Erayidil sorry, I didn't see this because you forgot a r! :)

I sent off my results to @sullenearth on the 4th. I'm not really sure what's going on with this.
@Erayidil sorry, I didn't see this because you forgot a r! :)

I sent off my results to @sullenearth on the 4th. I'm not really sure what's going on with this.
Hope everything's alright
Hope everything's alright
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
@Erayidil @azzurri @rajioobake Sorry, everyone! Real life got the better of me briefly and I've basically been away from Flight Rising for the past couple weeks. I've finally got time again, though, so I'll announce the winners later tonight and start distributing prizes. Thanks so much for your patience!
@Erayidil @azzurri @rajioobake Sorry, everyone! Real life got the better of me briefly and I've basically been away from Flight Rising for the past couple weeks. I've finally got time again, though, so I'll announce the winners later tonight and start distributing prizes. Thanks so much for your patience!
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth Hey, you ok? I've sorta been wondering about this contest for a while :\
@SullenEarth Hey, you ok? I've sorta been wondering about this contest for a while :\
1 2 3 4