Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 729 730 731 732 733 ... 735 736
bump
bump
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
@Animus8 Your much-delayed flirt. For anyone looking to reply, DO NOT REPLY TO ME. PyroOfShame is still next. I just had a life explosion and didn't post for a super long time after claiming. orz [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] My Armand [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85872521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858726/85872521_350.png[/img][/url] has a strange resonance with your Sora [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86067949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860680/86067949_350.png[/img][/url] [center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3caaa74f3741e4fa6e413f278263bfb9/tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] Armand flew over the shadowed land, trying not to think too hard about some of the things he had seen while in the Tangled Wood. "I have to look everywhere, or I am not doing this properly," he reminded himself for the umpteenth time. Most of the areas were fine, but he had been foolish enough to delay visiting Shadow and Plague rather than interspersing them with the other areas they bordered on, much to his current regret. As he approached the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, he felt a familiar push-pull sensation; there was another Walker nearby. The sense of justification helped him cope with his environment as he tried to get a feel for which direction the other dragon was from him. After a time, he noticed they were approaching more quickly than he was flying; apparently the other dragon had decided to investigate the Conflux, rather than avoid it. "A decisive one, then. I wonder if they have met Walkers before...?" He found a relatively clean-looking spot below, not particularly wanting to get any closer to the Forum, and waited. After a time, an Imperial with very similar markings to his, but with a wash of orange swirls instead of eye markings, cautiously came in for a landing nearby, standing a bit away from him. When they were at a conversational distance, the Conflux resonated, then ended with what felt like a gong going off nearby; this was definitely the person he was looking for. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my clan's territory? I haven't seen you here before." She had a pleasant voice and a shy manner, and seemed very interested in his markings that were so similar to hers. He bowed courteously. "My name is Armand, currently of the Polychromic Haven, and I am in search of others who Walk the path of Rainbows." He watched to see if anything about his introduction rang any bells, but it didn't seem to. He sighed lightly. "And you are?" "Oh! Sorry," she said, sounding embarrassed. "I'm Sora, of Brumal's lair." She tilted her head, looking at him with curiosity and a bit of caution. "What was... that? That strange feeling that stopped just now?" Armand was relieved that he didn't have to bring it up to someone who was trying to pretend it hadn't happened, like many times before. "I am very glad you asked! We call that the Conflux. It is what happens when two Rainbow Walkers come into close proximity." Sora looked confused, and a little wary. "I've never felt that before, does that mean I am one, but you're the first other one I have met?" Armand nodded. "Most likely, yes. From what we have been able to determine, Walkers don't have any kind of awakening, they just walk the path from hatching. The only traits that make it obvious are the Conflux and having rainbow coloration. Would you be willing to sit and talk with me about it?" He looked around for the least unsettling thing nearby to use as a seat, and eventually chose a couple of rocks that looked normal. He gestured to them, and Sora moved to one and curled up on it. He then settled on another. "We are still working all of this out, which is why I am traveling to see how many more of us there even are," he started. Sora cocked her head. "Who's we? You keep saying that. Is it this Haven?" "Ah, no, the Haven is the lair we are using as sort of a hub. And currently, 'we' consists of myself as a sort of explorer, Ceatha, whose path seems to be connecting all of us, and Brightspray, who hasn't worked out what her path goal is yet. We're trying to find the others and determine if there is some larger goal we are all working toward, or if we are just some odd subtype of dragons who have something like Guardians, despite not being that breed. Since there are only three of us gathered so far, we don't know much." He looked a little down about that, which made Sora want to cheer him up. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find out more," she said in a less shy, more cheerful voice. "You found me, didn't you?" She smiled encouragingly at him. Armand chuckled. "So, if you only have three people, how do you already have all these terms?" She leaned forward, very interested in the answer. "That's from Ceatha and Brightspray. He's of Water, and she's of Light, and I don't entirely understand [i]how [/i]they're working it out, but they are learning what all these things are called, and now we have some idea what's going on." Sora's shyness had completely worn off due to curiosity by this point. "What [i]is [/i]going on, then?" "Have you ever felt a sort of pull, to go somewhere or do something, other than just generally wanting to or needing to?" Armand wanted to establish baseline understanding before he began explaining more, nervous that he would sound like some sort of cult recruiter. "Yeah! That happens sometimes, like I usually patrol one direction, but this time I feel like going another is way better, but I can't say why. My lairmates think I'm just being superstitious." "That is what we call the Path. Each of us has that, on a fairly regular basis, and sometimes we find a place where we feel we are supposed to stay, at least for now. Right now, Ceatha and Brightspray feel they are meant to be at the Haven, and I keep getting pulled out to look for other Walkers. Honestly, I would like a vacation after going through Shadow for so long..." Armand looked a bit aggrieved, then realized he was speaking to someone who lived here. "Oh! Not that it is wrong to live here, it's just not to my taste, you understand." Sora laughed. "Of course it's not everyone's favorite place. If everybody liked it, it wouldn't be a good place to hide out and plan stuff!" Armand looked a little taken aback by the perspective, then chuckled. "Well, as long as you like it, I suppose." "At any rate, those little pulls would be you finding something that gets you closer to your personal Path. We don't have enough information yet to know if we are all being pulled to the same thing, but by different Paths, or if we have different end goals, or if this is just something that happens randomly." He huffed a bit in frustration at how much was still unknown. "That's why I am going around and trying to find others. You are invited to visit the Haven if you are willing; speaking to Ceatha and Brightshine about your experiences with the Path would be very helpful, even if you don't want to live there. It's... not to everyone's taste, either. If not, we can just talk... here." He looked around, obviously still uncomfortable with the twisting trees and shadows nearby. "Or maybe at the border somewhere?" He seemed hopeful that she would take him up on the latter option. Sora giggled, and considered insisting on staying where she was just to tease him, but she decided she was at least willing to go somewhere that they could talk without him being so on edge. If someone had an explanation for the strange pulls she sometimes felt, she was very interested. "We can go at least to the edge, but you owe me something in return," she said. Armand looked at her a bit warily. Her eyes indicated she wasn't a Shadow native, but she [i]did [/i]choose to live here, after all. "What would I owe you?" "A game of Hide-and-Seek that turns into tag!" Sora giggled. "It would be so much fun to play it with someone you can sort of feel, instead of just having to look!" Armand slowly nodded, and followed as Sora got up and headed towards the south, hoping he wasn't getting himself into as much trouble as he thought he was...
@Animus8 Your much-delayed flirt.

For anyone looking to reply, DO NOT REPLY TO ME. PyroOfShame is still next. I just had a life explosion and didn't post for a super long time after claiming. orz
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png

My Armand
85872521_350.png

has a strange resonance with

your Sora
86067949_350.png
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png

Armand flew over the shadowed land, trying not to think too hard about some of the things he had seen while in the Tangled Wood.

"I have to look everywhere, or I am not doing this properly," he reminded himself for the umpteenth time. Most of the areas were fine, but he had been foolish enough to delay visiting Shadow and Plague rather than interspersing them with the other areas they bordered on, much to his current regret.

As he approached the Forum of the Obscured Crescent, he felt a familiar push-pull sensation; there was another Walker nearby. The sense of justification helped him cope with his environment as he tried to get a feel for which direction the other dragon was from him. After a time, he noticed they were approaching more quickly than he was flying; apparently the other dragon had decided to investigate the Conflux, rather than avoid it.

"A decisive one, then. I wonder if they have met Walkers before...?"

He found a relatively clean-looking spot below, not particularly wanting to get any closer to the Forum, and waited. After a time, an Imperial with very similar markings to his, but with a wash of orange swirls instead of eye markings, cautiously came in for a landing nearby, standing a bit away from him. When they were at a conversational distance, the Conflux resonated, then ended with what felt like a gong going off nearby; this was definitely the person he was looking for.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my clan's territory? I haven't seen you here before." She had a pleasant voice and a shy manner, and seemed very interested in his markings that were so similar to hers.

He bowed courteously. "My name is Armand, currently of the Polychromic Haven, and I am in search of others who Walk the path of Rainbows." He watched to see if anything about his introduction rang any bells, but it didn't seem to. He sighed lightly. "And you are?"

"Oh! Sorry," she said, sounding embarrassed. "I'm Sora, of Brumal's lair." She tilted her head, looking at him with curiosity and a bit of caution. "What was... that? That strange feeling that stopped just now?"

Armand was relieved that he didn't have to bring it up to someone who was trying to pretend it hadn't happened, like many times before. "I am very glad you asked! We call that the Conflux. It is what happens when two Rainbow Walkers come into close proximity."

Sora looked confused, and a little wary. "I've never felt that before, does that mean I am one, but you're the first other one I have met?"

Armand nodded. "Most likely, yes. From what we have been able to determine, Walkers don't have any kind of awakening, they just walk the path from hatching. The only traits that make it obvious are the Conflux and having rainbow coloration. Would you be willing to sit and talk with me about it?" He looked around for the least unsettling thing nearby to use as a seat, and eventually chose a couple of rocks that looked normal. He gestured to them, and Sora moved to one and curled up on it. He then settled on another.

"We are still working all of this out, which is why I am traveling to see how many more of us there even are," he started.

Sora cocked her head. "Who's we? You keep saying that. Is it this Haven?"

"Ah, no, the Haven is the lair we are using as sort of a hub. And currently, 'we' consists of myself as a sort of explorer, Ceatha, whose path seems to be connecting all of us, and Brightspray, who hasn't worked out what her path goal is yet. We're trying to find the others and determine if there is some larger goal we are all working toward, or if we are just some odd subtype of dragons who have something like Guardians, despite not being that breed. Since there are only three of us gathered so far, we don't know much." He looked a little down about that, which made Sora want to cheer him up.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find out more," she said in a less shy, more cheerful voice. "You found me, didn't you?" She smiled encouragingly at him. Armand chuckled.

"So, if you only have three people, how do you already have all these terms?" She leaned forward, very interested in the answer.

"That's from Ceatha and Brightspray. He's of Water, and she's of Light, and I don't entirely understand how they're working it out, but they are learning what all these things are called, and now we have some idea what's going on."

Sora's shyness had completely worn off due to curiosity by this point. "What is going on, then?"

"Have you ever felt a sort of pull, to go somewhere or do something, other than just generally wanting to or needing to?" Armand wanted to establish baseline understanding before he began explaining more, nervous that he would sound like some sort of cult recruiter.

"Yeah! That happens sometimes, like I usually patrol one direction, but this time I feel like going another is way better, but I can't say why. My lairmates think I'm just being superstitious."

"That is what we call the Path. Each of us has that, on a fairly regular basis, and sometimes we find a place where we feel we are supposed to stay, at least for now. Right now, Ceatha and Brightspray feel they are meant to be at the Haven, and I keep getting pulled out to look for other Walkers. Honestly, I would like a vacation after going through Shadow for so long..." Armand looked a bit aggrieved, then realized he was speaking to someone who lived here. "Oh! Not that it is wrong to live here, it's just not to my taste, you understand."

Sora laughed. "Of course it's not everyone's favorite place. If everybody liked it, it wouldn't be a good place to hide out and plan stuff!" Armand looked a little taken aback by the perspective, then chuckled. "Well, as long as you like it, I suppose."

"At any rate, those little pulls would be you finding something that gets you closer to your personal Path. We don't have enough information yet to know if we are all being pulled to the same thing, but by different Paths, or if we have different end goals, or if this is just something that happens randomly." He huffed a bit in frustration at how much was still unknown.

"That's why I am going around and trying to find others. You are invited to visit the Haven if you are willing; speaking to Ceatha and Brightshine about your experiences with the Path would be very helpful, even if you don't want to live there. It's... not to everyone's taste, either. If not, we can just talk... here." He looked around, obviously still uncomfortable with the twisting trees and shadows nearby. "Or maybe at the border somewhere?" He seemed hopeful that she would take him up on the latter option.

Sora giggled, and considered insisting on staying where she was just to tease him, but she decided she was at least willing to go somewhere that they could talk without him being so on edge. If someone had an explanation for the strange pulls she sometimes felt, she was very interested.

"We can go at least to the edge, but you owe me something in return," she said.

Armand looked at her a bit warily. Her eyes indicated she wasn't a Shadow native, but she did choose to live here, after all. "What would I owe you?"

"A game of Hide-and-Seek that turns into tag!" Sora giggled. "It would be so much fun to play it with someone you can sort of feel, instead of just having to look!"

Armand slowly nodded, and followed as Sora got up and headed towards the south, hoping he wasn't getting himself into as much trouble as he thought he was...

@PyroOfShame [s]claim- will do, just will take a few days![/s] It seems that your Xavier [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76872944][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768730/76872944_350.png[/img][/url] Has caught the wild eyes of Jackal [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41756048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/417561/41756048_350.png[/img][/url] [center]__________[/center] The heavy scent of magic soaked in glorious flame drove Jackal to wander so far from his original path. He was entranced and intrigued. Curiosity swirling in his chest alongside the ever-present ember-warmth of the flaming magic of his own coursing through him. Fire burned bright amongst the stench of Plague and Rot. Jackal was going to search until he [i]found[/i] the source of that tantalizing spark. Winding through the crumbling bone of beasts long-passed, and hopping over the puddles of rot, his nose was held high as he inhaled deeply. [i]Close-[/i] He was nearing his quarry, and the excitement had the fire in his veins flaring white-hot. Smoke trickled from the corners of his mouth as his pace increased into a loping run, wings tucked tight and close to his back. Skidding around a formation of rock and bone, his eyes locked on the form of a Tundra. And [i]oh[/i] what a sight this tundra was. Magic as fire-bright as his own swirled in the air around him, and Jackal was near immediately [b][i]obsessed.[/i][/b] The sudden and chaotic entrance of this Skydancer-shaped thing stumbling into his territory very understandably set off alarm bells. "Yyyyou-!" Jackal exclaimed, a wild grin baring sharp teeth stretching across his muzzle. "You are the one smelling of fire-warm and ember-bright. Gorgeous, lovely, tracked your magic's scent across the boneyard, yes..." Slinking closer, wings twitching excitedly, the low rumble of a purr vibrated loudly in Jackal's chest as he approached. "You smell of fire as strongly as I do, lovely spark," he praised in a nearly awed tone. "So gorgeous, your sight is as stunning as your scent, yes- I am Jackal, and fire burns in my veins as I very much suppose it does just for you. Gorgeous chaos, beautiful destruction, yes?" If Jackal noticed the unease in the Tundra's posture, he drew no attention to it. He was simply admiring, observing, and soaking in the supposed scent of flame that lingered around the other dragon as well. "Let me- May I-? I wish to see your flame, your spark, your ember- Share, perhapsss, and I may share secrets as well," he murmured in a voice that nearly shook with excitement. "Fire can burn everything to cinder and ash, but [i]deities-[/i] It can bring other things to burning beautiful life... You, shining spark, have untapped potential..." (sorry, this took a little longer than I meant to take! I hope you enjoy Jackal's unhinged version of 'flirting', though <3 ) [center]__________[/center] All dergs besides Tza, Forge, and the dragons in my sales and undecided tabs are open for this. All I ask is respect dragon's pronouns and sexualities <3
@PyroOfShame claim- will do, just will take a few days!

It seems that your Xavier
76872944_350.png

Has caught the wild eyes of Jackal
41756048_350.png

The heavy scent of magic soaked in glorious flame drove Jackal to wander so far from his original path. He was entranced and intrigued. Curiosity swirling in his chest alongside the ever-present ember-warmth of the flaming magic of his own coursing through him.

Fire burned bright amongst the stench of Plague and Rot. Jackal was going to search until he found the source of that tantalizing spark. Winding through the crumbling bone of beasts long-passed, and hopping over the puddles of rot, his nose was held high as he inhaled deeply.

Close- He was nearing his quarry, and the excitement had the fire in his veins flaring white-hot. Smoke trickled from the corners of his mouth as his pace increased into a loping run, wings tucked tight and close to his back. Skidding around a formation of rock and bone, his eyes locked on the form of a Tundra.

And oh what a sight this tundra was. Magic as fire-bright as his own swirled in the air around him, and Jackal was near immediately obsessed.

The sudden and chaotic entrance of this Skydancer-shaped thing stumbling into his territory very understandably set off alarm bells. "Yyyyou-!" Jackal exclaimed, a wild grin baring sharp teeth stretching across his muzzle. "You are the one smelling of fire-warm and ember-bright. Gorgeous, lovely, tracked your magic's scent across the boneyard, yes..."

Slinking closer, wings twitching excitedly, the low rumble of a purr vibrated loudly in Jackal's chest as he approached. "You smell of fire as strongly as I do, lovely spark," he praised in a nearly awed tone. "So gorgeous, your sight is as stunning as your scent, yes- I am Jackal, and fire burns in my veins as I very much suppose it does just for you. Gorgeous chaos, beautiful destruction, yes?"

If Jackal noticed the unease in the Tundra's posture, he drew no attention to it. He was simply admiring, observing, and soaking in the supposed scent of flame that lingered around the other dragon as well. "Let me- May I-? I wish to see your flame, your spark, your ember- Share, perhapsss, and I may share secrets as well," he murmured in a voice that nearly shook with excitement.

"Fire can burn everything to cinder and ash, but deities- It can bring other things to burning beautiful life... You, shining spark, have untapped potential..."

(sorry, this took a little longer than I meant to take! I hope you enjoy Jackal's unhinged version of 'flirting', though <3 )

All dergs besides Tza, Forge, and the dragons in my sales and undecided tabs are open for this. All I ask is respect dragon's pronouns and sexualities <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@cr0ws I decided to do your Ellinder and my Macgruber! (I'm sorry if none of this is accurate to your dragon) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59423548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/594236/59423548_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59622030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596221/59622030_350.png[/img][/url] The arid heat of the Charges Barrens had dried Macgruber to his core, leaving him to drag his body towards the next rest stop. With nowhere else to go, his legs weakly carried him onwards, one heavy step at a time, as his mind wandered off constantly to distract himself from the heat. The previous sign had said he'd be at the next rest stop in two hours, but that was four hours ago. Then, he saw something in the distance. The silhouette of a tower, just close enough for him to make the trip. As giddy as he could be in this heat, he beat his wings and started to fly with what little energy he had left. Sure, it probably wasn't the best idea, but just [I]think[/I] about how great his next nap would be when he finally settled down! Once he reached the tall stone tower, he leaned himself against the wall so he could catch his breath. By now, he was truly exhausted, and he knew that if there wasn't a bed available in the rest stop, he would surely cry. At that idea, he shuddered - to sleep on the floor in this state surely wouldn't do. He looked up just in time to see a truly dashing Skydancer leaving the area. Now, Macgruber wasn't exactly in the best state for conversation, but something about this young one caught his eye- was it perhaps the mask, or the aura of coldness that radiated from his soul? Either way, Macgruber was very interested. "Well, hello there!" Macgruber said with a smile. The Skydancer looked around before laying his eyes on Macgruber. He seemed confused. "...can I help you, sir?" He said coldly. "Well, I was just wondering what brings someone of your calibre to a rest stop like this!" Macgruber said, his energy dwindling. "The mask is a nice touch. I want to say... It's homemade, right?" "I was simply on my way back home from a hunting trip. I must hurry, you see. I have a prison to watch over." The Skydancer, clearly unimpressed with Macgruber, started to walk away. Macgruber felt like he should leave him be, as he was clearly bothered by Macgruber's attempts at conversation. "Well... Er... Good luck, I suppose!" Macgruber waved, then internally chastised himself for bothering the young dragon. Then, he had the idea to say something truly stupid. "Maybe I can help you sometime!" He called. Immediately he cringed at himself. [I]Divines, Macgruber, what are you thinking? He doesn't want to talk, just leave him alone![/I] But then, the Skydancer turned around. For a brief second, he took off his mask, and gave Macgruber a smile. "... I'll consider it," he said, before putting his mask back on, beating his wings and soaring into the air. Macgruber watched in awe, before heading inside the rest stop for a snack and a quick power nap. [I]He'll probably just forget,[/I] Macgruber thought. [I]Who knows. He's pretty cute. Looks pretty cuddly, too. Maybe he'll send word. Or, hell, even come back here. Wouldn't that be nice?[/I] He closed his eyes as he sprawled out on one of the spare beds, sleep taking hold of his mind. [I]Yeah. It would be.
@cr0ws

I decided to do your Ellinder and my Macgruber! (I'm sorry if none of this is accurate to your dragon)
59423548_350.png
59622030_350.png

The arid heat of the Charges Barrens had dried Macgruber to his core, leaving him to drag his body towards the next rest stop. With nowhere else to go, his legs weakly carried him onwards, one heavy step at a time, as his mind wandered off constantly to distract himself from the heat. The previous sign had said he'd be at the next rest stop in two hours, but that was four hours ago.

Then, he saw something in the distance. The silhouette of a tower, just close enough for him to make the trip. As giddy as he could be in this heat, he beat his wings and started to fly with what little energy he had left. Sure, it probably wasn't the best idea, but just think about how great his next nap would be when he finally settled down!

Once he reached the tall stone tower, he leaned himself against the wall so he could catch his breath. By now, he was truly exhausted, and he knew that if there wasn't a bed available in the rest stop, he would surely cry. At that idea, he shuddered - to sleep on the floor in this state surely wouldn't do.

He looked up just in time to see a truly dashing Skydancer leaving the area. Now, Macgruber wasn't exactly in the best state for conversation, but something about this young one caught his eye- was it perhaps the mask, or the aura of coldness that radiated from his soul? Either way, Macgruber was very interested.

"Well, hello there!" Macgruber said with a smile. The Skydancer looked around before laying his eyes on Macgruber. He seemed confused.

"...can I help you, sir?" He said coldly.

"Well, I was just wondering what brings someone of your calibre to a rest stop like this!" Macgruber said, his energy dwindling. "The mask is a nice touch. I want to say... It's homemade, right?"

"I was simply on my way back home from a hunting trip. I must hurry, you see. I have a prison to watch over." The Skydancer, clearly unimpressed with Macgruber, started to walk away. Macgruber felt like he should leave him be, as he was clearly bothered by Macgruber's attempts at conversation.

"Well... Er... Good luck, I suppose!" Macgruber waved, then internally chastised himself for bothering the young dragon. Then, he had the idea to say something truly stupid. "Maybe I can help you sometime!" He called. Immediately he cringed at himself. Divines, Macgruber, what are you thinking? He doesn't want to talk, just leave him alone!

But then, the Skydancer turned around. For a brief second, he took off his mask, and gave Macgruber a smile. "... I'll consider it," he said, before putting his mask back on, beating his wings and soaring into the air. Macgruber watched in awe, before heading inside the rest stop for a snack and a quick power nap.

He'll probably just forget, Macgruber thought. Who knows. He's pretty cute. Looks pretty cuddly, too.

Maybe he'll send word. Or, hell, even come back here. Wouldn't that be nice?
He closed his eyes as he sprawled out on one of the spare beds, sleep taking hold of his mind. Yeah. It would be.
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Bump!
Bump!
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
@404UserNotFound I am so sorry Alistair [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58109500][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581096/58109500_350.png[/img][/url] But I am exposing you to Lyrith [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89436526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894366/89436526_350.png[/img][/url] ------------------ The pearlcatcher was [i]bored[/i] here. It was the same old same old- dragons bending over backwards to appease him and gain his approval, but their faces had all gotten dull- he should really purge some of them from his inner circle, their presence was becoming a bore. As the pearlcatcher wandered around the place, he and his followers ended up near a casino. The gray and purple dragon figured he may as well- anything to deal with the drab boredom he was forced to deal with. Inside the casino, things were certainly more lively, but Lyrith knew better than anyone he shouldn't waste any money here- or at least not his own. A few sweet words were all that was needed to send his admirers away as Lyrith smirked- no way they wouldn't lose everything, and once they did, they would get kicked out of his inner circle. May as well start looking around for a new member to add to it. Oh... that guy looks interesting... Soft pink-hued scales, beautiful long hair... this could be something... Lyrith grinned. "Excuse me..." The pearlcatcher spoke, wandering over. "I just wanted to tell you you look wonderful- you could even say you're quite a bit more handsome than the average." "If you'd like, I can teach you how to look even more stunning~ You're not like others, and have quite some potential" --------- For whoever comes after me: most of my permas are in my den. Worth checking out~!
@404UserNotFound
I am so sorry Alistair
58109500_350.png
But I am exposing you to Lyrith
89436526_350.png
The pearlcatcher was bored here. It was the same old same old- dragons bending over backwards to appease him and gain his approval, but their faces had all gotten dull- he should really purge some of them from his inner circle, their presence was becoming a bore.

As the pearlcatcher wandered around the place, he and his followers ended up near a casino.

The gray and purple dragon figured he may as well- anything to deal with the drab boredom he was forced to deal with.

Inside the casino, things were certainly more lively, but Lyrith knew better than anyone he shouldn't waste any money here- or at least not his own.

A few sweet words were all that was needed to send his admirers away as Lyrith smirked- no way they wouldn't lose everything, and once they did, they would get kicked out of his inner circle. May as well start looking around for a new member to add to it.

Oh... that guy looks interesting...

Soft pink-hued scales, beautiful long hair... this could be something...

Lyrith grinned.

"Excuse me..." The pearlcatcher spoke, wandering over. "I just wanted to tell you you look wonderful- you could even say you're quite a bit more handsome than the average."

"If you'd like, I can teach you how to look even more stunning~ You're not like others, and have quite some potential"
For whoever comes after me: most of my permas are in my den. Worth checking out~!
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
friendly bump?
friendly bump?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kindryte Hope I got this right! I decided to try and do a more meet-cute than something more dramatic. Also as mentioned before, I am a bit rusty ^^' Hope you still like it! I hope I got Drey's personality right, and cuz i find canon familiars on dragons cute i decided to add the deerling creature too. ------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53087023][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/530871/53087023.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86624220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/866243/86624220.png[/img][/url] [i][b]One oddity meeds another..[/b][/i] [/center] ------- [center]Drey was set on a break. Not like he really needed it, but Iophiel insisted he does. His sister was on duty too, so he wouldn't have to worry too much. Last timesomeone tried passing through her they ended up in Adagios care for like a few weeks. His little deer companion trotted alongside him, joyfully hopping around the large guard. Nontheless, he was still pretty unamused over the forced break. He could use a few moments though to have a meal, yes, but unannounced breaks are a bit of a nuisance. Walking through the halls he passed Prophet and two new dragons. From the polite chatting, he can guess they are visitors. As long as they keep to themselves he won't bother too much. His little friend just gifted them a stare and trotted after him. But as he was heading to the gardens, he notices small, somewhat wet footsteps following him. Slowly turning around, he glared down, only to see a little obelisk... One out of slime, he'd guess, as he noticed small droplets move and crawl back to it, just from a quick head tilt. The deerling stopped when Drey did, and ran up to him before noticing the slime. Cautiously, it approached them and sniffed, to which the slimebelisk sniffed back, making Dreys friend hop back a bit, then look at him. He wordlessly pointed at the dragons that walked past, wordlessly telling her to just go back. Maybe she was lost? [i]"Nope!"[/i] Her reply was in a very cheery voice, not a hint of annoyance or malice in any of the tones. [i]"You look fun!"[/i] Fun? Drey seeming [i]fun[/i] to a stranger? A little slime no less. He just stared at her, trying to make sense of her, but she didn't run. Was she either incapable of being scared or was she just... genuinely interested? He decided to think for a moment before nodding at her to follow, to which she let out a little [i]"Yay!"[/i]. Dreys little deerling decided to hop beside her too, seemingly finding her harmless enough to trot along with. [b]"Name."[/b] Although it was meant as a question it came out as a demand. Drey's voice was genuenly terrifiying to many, always seen as a warning. But The slime did not flinch at it... or... jiggle. She replied pretty much instantly. [i]"Monarch! And yours?"[/i] [b]"Drey."[/b] [i]"Like drape? What do you drape over?"[/i] He looked back at her, and widened his eyes a bit, not staring at... a slimy Mirror. She seems to change breeds alot, but stays the same size, wing and body. Her wings are so big in this form that it's like looking at a little bat. [b]"The hoard..."[/b] he answers a bit cautiously. [b]"I guess."[/b] Her tail wags quickly as she taps her claw on her snout. Dreys little deerling sniffs at her and she pokes its nose, which leaves the deerling kind of in... adorable type of shock. [i]"I think I knew someone like that! But I dont remember well. Oh well."[/i] They continued chatting like this. Well, Monarch kept chatting at him and he attempted to responds, usually only giving out one word answers, but that seemed to be enough for the slime dragon. And that went on as Drey made himself some lunch. And it was nice. It wasnt as monotone or lonely as usual, always having everyone avoid him because of how intimidating they deem him. But this slime just wanted to be there. He gave the plant scraps to the deerling... and Monarchs appetite made it clear that she can have the rest of the scraps. After finally being done, Monarch was simply watching intently, not getting away from him. Looking at the pan, still filled with some filets he made, he decided to share. [b]"Monarch."[/b] She looked up at him, her weird eyes gleaming at him with not a hint of hesitance or fear. He handed her a plate of his cooking, and she gladly take it, those eyes seeming to spark a bit more too. [/center] ------- It was a bit difficult finding a dragon to do this with, so I hope i still managed to get it right! Hope you like it ------- Next person: Make sure to read the bios! Otherwise if you wanna write for a dragon but arent sure, just dm me and ask! Everyone should be free game
@Kindryte
Hope I got this right! I decided to try and do a more meet-cute than something more dramatic. Also as mentioned before, I am a bit rusty ^^' Hope you still like it!

I hope I got Drey's personality right, and cuz i find canon familiars on dragons cute i decided to add the deerling creature too.
53087023.png86624220.png
One oddity meeds another..

Drey was set on a break. Not like he really needed it, but Iophiel insisted he does. His sister was on duty too, so he wouldn't have to worry too much. Last timesomeone tried passing through her they ended up in Adagios care for like a few weeks.
His little deer companion trotted alongside him, joyfully hopping around the large guard.

Nontheless, he was still pretty unamused over the forced break. He could use a few moments though to have a meal, yes, but unannounced breaks are a bit of a nuisance. Walking through the halls he passed Prophet and two new dragons. From the polite chatting, he can guess they are visitors. As long as they keep to themselves he won't bother too much. His little friend just gifted them a stare and trotted after him.

But as he was heading to the gardens, he notices small, somewhat wet footsteps following him. Slowly turning around, he glared down, only to see a little obelisk...
One out of slime, he'd guess, as he noticed small droplets move and crawl back to it, just from a quick head tilt.
The deerling stopped when Drey did, and ran up to him before noticing the slime. Cautiously, it approached them and sniffed, to which the slimebelisk sniffed back, making Dreys friend hop back a bit, then look at him.

He wordlessly pointed at the dragons that walked past, wordlessly telling her to just go back. Maybe she was lost?

"Nope!" Her reply was in a very cheery voice, not a hint of annoyance or malice in any of the tones. "You look fun!"

Fun? Drey seeming fun to a stranger? A little slime no less.
He just stared at her, trying to make sense of her, but she didn't run. Was she either incapable of being scared or was she just... genuinely interested?
He decided to think for a moment before nodding at her to follow, to which she let out a little "Yay!". Dreys little deerling decided to hop beside her too, seemingly finding her harmless enough to trot along with.

"Name." Although it was meant as a question it came out as a demand.
Drey's voice was genuenly terrifiying to many, always seen as a warning. But The slime did not flinch at it... or... jiggle. She replied pretty much instantly.
"Monarch! And yours?"
"Drey."
"Like drape? What do you drape over?"
He looked back at her, and widened his eyes a bit, not staring at... a slimy Mirror. She seems to change breeds alot, but stays the same size, wing and body. Her wings are so big in this form that it's like looking at a little bat.
"The hoard..." he answers a bit cautiously. "I guess."
Her tail wags quickly as she taps her claw on her snout. Dreys little deerling sniffs at her and she pokes its nose, which leaves the deerling kind of in... adorable type of shock.
"I think I knew someone like that! But I dont remember well. Oh well."

They continued chatting like this. Well, Monarch kept chatting at him and he attempted to responds, usually only giving out one word answers, but that seemed to be enough for the slime dragon.
And that went on as Drey made himself some lunch. And it was nice.
It wasnt as monotone or lonely as usual, always having everyone avoid him because of how intimidating they deem him. But this slime just wanted to be there. He gave the plant scraps to the deerling... and Monarchs appetite made it clear that she can have the rest of the scraps.

After finally being done, Monarch was simply watching intently, not getting away from him. Looking at the pan, still filled with some filets he made, he decided to share.
"Monarch."
She looked up at him, her weird eyes gleaming at him with not a hint of hesitance or fear.

He handed her a plate of his cooking, and she gladly take it, those eyes seeming to spark a bit more too.

It was a bit difficult finding a dragon to do this with, so I hope i still managed to get it right! Hope you like it
Next person: Make sure to read the bios! Otherwise if you wanna write for a dragon but arent sure, just dm me and ask! Everyone should be free game
> About me
> Lore (WIP)
> Wishlist
> tba
> Safe a derg from yeeting?
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]