Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 735 736
@cr0ws Claim! It's been a while old friend. Let's see if I am still capable of writing something good for you. I had a lot of fun with this one so I hope it fits whatever personality you wanted for Corvus!! ----------------------------------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83620548][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836206/83620548_350.png[/img][/url] Your Corvus and my Ophelia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81972873][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819729/81972873_350.png[/img][/url] Ophelia ventured forward quietly, her eyes dancing towards spectacles around her. It was mesmerizing, this strange caravan of dragons that were entertaining those who came to see them. They weren't quite right but this wasn't alarming to her. She had been told since she was a hatchling of the strangeness that came with those who found a home in the Circus. The Skydancer had never had the chance to see them before, not allowed by her parents. It wasn't [i]proper[/i] in their eyes, a lady walking around the muck while those who didn't fit in ran around. Yet, now that she was here, she couldn't understand the point of staying away. Sure, it was strange, but there was such a charm to it that she was enjoying oh so much. "Stay close Adeline," She muttered to the feline walking between her steps, "I don't want to lose you in the business," Nor did she want to cause trouble by having the cat get into something that it wasn't supposed to. There was all kinds of havoc that could create, and she wasn't here to disturb. Just enjoy as much as she could. Ophelia stuck out just a little bit with her dainty silks, but most seemed to ignore her unless they were shouting out their goods looking for a sale. And it was hard to deny some of them, sparkling eyes wanting to buy everything. Commotion had the Skydancer turning her head, watching as a performance was starting, leading people into a tent to watch. Oh? That looked like so much fun in her eyes, Ophelia turning her head curiously before she looked back to take Adeline with her. Surely the cat would have as much fun as she would. But the second her eyes turned underneath her, the feline was gone. Ophelia gasped softly, her head snapping around as she looked for her companion only to spot the paw prints leading somewhere in the mud. Arcane eyes followed them until they landed on a furry body scurrying towards a tent that was most definitely not open to the public. "Adeline!" She called out, venturing after. The cat looked back at her for a brief moment, meowing only to slip between the gap in the fabric. It had the Skydancer silently cursing, stopping outside with an uncertain tap of her claws. What would be more rude, making someone go in there to fetch her cat or stepping in quickly to take care of it herself? Oh she didn't know, her eyes darting around only to jolt when something clattered inside of the tent. That made the decision for the Skydancer, Ophelia stepping inside quickly. The inside was rather cozy, though it was clear that this was some sort of dressing room. A place for the performers to relax and get their things together before they had to go out and entertain. It was easy to come to this conclusion. If not for the costumes and makeup or the food sitting out here and there, then most certainly for the Aberation that was resting, a claw holding onto her feline's scruff. They didn't seem angry, more curious about what the beast was doing in there which was good. It seemed the clatter had been from a tray of meat that was now on the floor much to the Skydancers horror. "Oh, my deepest apologies!" Ophelia cried out, a respectful dip gracing the relaxing dragon before she was righting herself to point towards her pet. "I didn't know Adeline was going to cause so much mischief. She normally is so well-behaved. I can repay you for the ruined food. I can also leave if needed! I apologize, truly!" Before she was able to get out much more, the Aberation held up a claw to silence her, carefully putting down the cat. She scampered right to her master, clambering up to cuddle underneath the safety of the silks. Such a sight had the dragon chuckling, rising from where he was resting to get a better look at the newcomer inside of their tent. Ophelia thought that they were hard to read, one set of eyes watching her closely while the other explored her body to take in her entire being. He was certainly interested at the very least in making sure that she wasn't a threat, which she wasn't. "Best be careful with such a naughty pet" "They can get lost or eaten very quickly around here." Each spoke, drawing her gaze one way and then the other. The tone wasn't mocking or cruel, rather... genuinely warning her. Such a voice was strange as well. They were the same and yet each had distinct notes to them. Like siblings rather than a whole being. It was hard to wrap her head around, Ophelia blinking hard a few times to right herself. "I will surely take that advice to heart! About the food..." She gestured to the knocked-over plate, drawing his gaze to it only for a laugh to leave them. Clearly, they didn't mind, or at least weren't concerned about it like she was. The notion was physically waved off, then verbally addressed with matching smiles pulling at their face. "Ask such a pretty face to pay?" "Nonsense" "Hearsay" "Why would I ask a Lady to do such a thing?" The voices bounced around again, making it hard for her to concentrate, though the compliments were doing good to aid in the confusion. It was almost as if she was forgetting what she had come in here for, her thoughts somewhat foggy. She opened her mouth and then closed it, uncertain what to say. Perhaps that was the plan though, the Aberation stepping closer to start ushering her outside of the tent that she was in. "Please, I only ask that you enjoy the shows." "Yes, yes. There is one happening right now," "-Musn't miss it~ A lady such as yourself needs to be there" "Yes yes. The Ringmaster will make sure you have a proper seat" "Tell him Corvus sent you" "-He will make sure you are well taken care of my starlight~" Ophelia nodded slowly. Obediently. Yes... she had a show that she needed to attend to. Why miss something that was sure to be grand? A small smile spread across her face. Yes, yes. She had to attend the show. Corvus had sent her after all. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anyone is free for whomever picks next! Feel free to have fun with it
@cr0ws Claim! It's been a while old friend. Let's see if I am still capable of writing something good for you. I had a lot of fun with this one so I hope it fits whatever personality you wanted for Corvus!!

83620548_350.png

Your Corvus and my Ophelia

81972873_350.png

Ophelia ventured forward quietly, her eyes dancing towards spectacles around her. It was mesmerizing, this strange caravan of dragons that were entertaining those who came to see them. They weren't quite right but this wasn't alarming to her. She had been told since she was a hatchling of the strangeness that came with those who found a home in the Circus. The Skydancer had never had the chance to see them before, not allowed by her parents. It wasn't proper in their eyes, a lady walking around the muck while those who didn't fit in ran around. Yet, now that she was here, she couldn't understand the point of staying away. Sure, it was strange, but there was such a charm to it that she was enjoying oh so much.

"Stay close Adeline," She muttered to the feline walking between her steps, "I don't want to lose you in the business," Nor did she want to cause trouble by having the cat get into something that it wasn't supposed to. There was all kinds of havoc that could create, and she wasn't here to disturb. Just enjoy as much as she could. Ophelia stuck out just a little bit with her dainty silks, but most seemed to ignore her unless they were shouting out their goods looking for a sale. And it was hard to deny some of them, sparkling eyes wanting to buy everything.

Commotion had the Skydancer turning her head, watching as a performance was starting, leading people into a tent to watch. Oh? That looked like so much fun in her eyes, Ophelia turning her head curiously before she looked back to take Adeline with her. Surely the cat would have as much fun as she would. But the second her eyes turned underneath her, the feline was gone. Ophelia gasped softly, her head snapping around as she looked for her companion only to spot the paw prints leading somewhere in the mud. Arcane eyes followed them until they landed on a furry body scurrying towards a tent that was most definitely not open to the public.

"Adeline!" She called out, venturing after. The cat looked back at her for a brief moment, meowing only to slip between the gap in the fabric. It had the Skydancer silently cursing, stopping outside with an uncertain tap of her claws. What would be more rude, making someone go in there to fetch her cat or stepping in quickly to take care of it herself? Oh she didn't know, her eyes darting around only to jolt when something clattered inside of the tent. That made the decision for the Skydancer, Ophelia stepping inside quickly.

The inside was rather cozy, though it was clear that this was some sort of dressing room. A place for the performers to relax and get their things together before they had to go out and entertain. It was easy to come to this conclusion. If not for the costumes and makeup or the food sitting out here and there, then most certainly for the Aberation that was resting, a claw holding onto her feline's scruff. They didn't seem angry, more curious about what the beast was doing in there which was good. It seemed the clatter had been from a tray of meat that was now on the floor much to the Skydancers horror.

"Oh, my deepest apologies!" Ophelia cried out, a respectful dip gracing the relaxing dragon before she was righting herself to point towards her pet. "I didn't know Adeline was going to cause so much mischief. She normally is so well-behaved. I can repay you for the ruined food. I can also leave if needed! I apologize, truly!"

Before she was able to get out much more, the Aberation held up a claw to silence her, carefully putting down the cat. She scampered right to her master, clambering up to cuddle underneath the safety of the silks. Such a sight had the dragon chuckling, rising from where he was resting to get a better look at the newcomer inside of their tent. Ophelia thought that they were hard to read, one set of eyes watching her closely while the other explored her body to take in her entire being. He was certainly interested at the very least in making sure that she wasn't a threat, which she wasn't.

"Best be careful with such a naughty pet"
"They can get lost or eaten very quickly around here."

Each spoke, drawing her gaze one way and then the other. The tone wasn't mocking or cruel, rather... genuinely warning her. Such a voice was strange as well. They were the same and yet each had distinct notes to them. Like siblings rather than a whole being. It was hard to wrap her head around, Ophelia blinking hard a few times to right herself.

"I will surely take that advice to heart! About the food..." She gestured to the knocked-over plate, drawing his gaze to it only for a laugh to leave them. Clearly, they didn't mind, or at least weren't concerned about it like she was. The notion was physically waved off, then verbally addressed with matching smiles pulling at their face.

"Ask such a pretty face to pay?"
"Nonsense"
"Hearsay"
"Why would I ask a Lady to do such a thing?"

The voices bounced around again, making it hard for her to concentrate, though the compliments were doing good to aid in the confusion. It was almost as if she was forgetting what she had come in here for, her thoughts somewhat foggy. She opened her mouth and then closed it, uncertain what to say. Perhaps that was the plan though, the Aberation stepping closer to start ushering her outside of the tent that she was in.

"Please, I only ask that you enjoy the shows."
"Yes, yes. There is one happening right now,"
"-Musn't miss it~ A lady such as yourself needs to be there"
"Yes yes. The Ringmaster will make sure you have a proper seat"
"Tell him Corvus sent you"
"-He will make sure you are well taken care of my starlight~"

Ophelia nodded slowly. Obediently. Yes... she had a show that she needed to attend to. Why miss something that was sure to be grand? A small smile spread across her face. Yes, yes. She had to attend the show. Corvus had sent her after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone is free for whomever picks next! Feel free to have fun with it
StainedGlass2.png
@/SnickerSnack Claim!!
@/SnickerSnack Claim!!
giphy.gif
@dragara seems a bit rushed sorry :') [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14758659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/147587/14758659_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81940418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819405/81940418_350.png[/img][/url] ----- a sparkling green veilspun strutted into the office, head high, back straight, walking with a purpose. he didn't bother to close the doors as he made his way to the front of the cramped office. "ah, you're here," said a skydancer seated behind a paper-stacked desk without looking up, "are you eucalyptus of the everbloom gardens?" "of course," the veilspun answered, sitting down near a tower of books. he flicked a piece of his mane out of his eyes. "and what is the negotiation you proposed for our clans?" "i'd like for you to transfer to my clan, i think you'd be a wonderful addition." eros didn't look up from his papers, only saying, "you are a valued guest to our clan, but if you have no serious intent, get out." "oh, but i do, lover boy~" eros set down his papers. he tilted his head and stared at the veilspun like he had gone insane. eucalyptus met his gaze, grinning lazily. "this is your last warning. one more time, and i'm going to have to use force." "oh, you mean--" "get out, get out, get out!" a light dusting of pink had begun to spread on eros's face. there wasn't much more to say, after that. eucalyptus knew he would never see this skydancer ever again in his life, but it was a nice distraction from him plans back home. eucalyptus gave a fake smirk, backing away. "okay, okay, fine. i'll see you on the other side, lover boy." before eucalyptus had one foot out of the door, eros called, "and what [i]was[/i] the negotiation you wanted?" "oh, that?" eucalyptus laughed. "there never was any!"
@dragara

seems a bit rushed sorry :')

14758659_350.png

81940418_350.png

a sparkling green veilspun strutted into the office, head high, back straight, walking with a purpose. he didn't bother to close the doors as he made his way to the front of the cramped office.

"ah, you're here," said a skydancer seated behind a paper-stacked desk without looking up, "are you eucalyptus of the everbloom gardens?"

"of course," the veilspun answered, sitting down near a tower of books. he flicked a piece of his mane out of his eyes.

"and what is the negotiation you proposed for our clans?"

"i'd like for you to transfer to my clan, i think you'd be a wonderful addition."

eros didn't look up from his papers, only saying, "you are a valued guest to our clan, but if you have no serious intent, get out."

"oh, but i do, lover boy~"

eros set down his papers. he tilted his head and stared at the veilspun like he had gone insane. eucalyptus met his gaze, grinning lazily.

"this is your last warning. one more time, and i'm going to have to use force."

"oh, you mean--"

"get out, get out, get out!" a light dusting of pink had begun to spread on eros's face.

there wasn't much more to say, after that. eucalyptus knew he would never see this skydancer ever again in his life, but it was a nice distraction from him plans back home.

eucalyptus gave a fake smirk, backing away. "okay, okay, fine. i'll see you on the other side, lover boy."

before eucalyptus had one foot out of the door, eros called, "and what was the negotiation you wanted?"

"oh, that?" eucalyptus laughed. "there never was any!"
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
Friendly bump! Not me next, but /Alostwonderer
Friendly bump! Not me next, but /Alostwonderer
StainedGlass2.png
bumping
bumping
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
@ALostWonderer claim [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84134092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841341/84134092_350.png[/img][/url] omg, this girl would make itz heart flutter [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88509612][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/885097/88509612_350.png[/img][/url]
@ALostWonderer claim

84134092_350.png

omg, this girl would make itz heart flutter

88509612_350.png
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@TransDisaster [s]claim! may take a few days, but will be done[/s] It seems bright darling Twisty [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88685457][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/886855/88685457_350.png[/img][/url] Interests dear Bug [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87004497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/870045/87004497_350.png[/img][/url] [center]__________[/center] Bug was flitting through the crystalline forests, eyes wide and awed at all the bright colors. Their home lair was nowhere near as bright as this place- They were just visiting, in search of new bug specimens to collect! But they couldn't help but get lost in the beautiful surroundings. Then, a flash of even [i]brighter[/i] color zoomed by and drew their attention toward whatever the source was. When they spotted another Aether, bright and more colorful than a rainbow, their heart stuttered in their chest, and they likely looked absolutely star-struck. Next to their more drab fur and feather and scale, this other Aether's colors popped even more- Clearing their throat nervously, Bug raised a paw in timid greeting when the colorful beauty turned their bright and curious gaze towards them with a tilted head. "H-hallo," they got out in a soft whisper, fur ruff fluffing up in embarrassment. "You- You are very pretty," they blurted out before their filter could allow them time to sleep. Immediately after, they slapped their paws over their mouth and wished just slightly that Earthshaker would open the ground beneath them and swallow them up- Then, the chime-bright laugh of the other Aether had their gaze snapping back up, heart doing another flip in their chest. Oh, deities, this dragon was lovely- Maybe, just maybe, they could manage to actually talk to them... [center]__________[/center] all dragons besides Tza, Forge, sales, and undecided dergs are open for this! i just ask to please respect dragon's pronouns and sexualities :]
@TransDisaster claim! may take a few days, but will be done

It seems bright darling Twisty
88685457_350.png

Interests dear Bug
87004497_350.png

Bug was flitting through the crystalline forests, eyes wide and awed at all the bright colors. Their home lair was nowhere near as bright as this place- They were just visiting, in search of new bug specimens to collect! But they couldn't help but get lost in the beautiful surroundings.

Then, a flash of even brighter color zoomed by and drew their attention toward whatever the source was. When they spotted another Aether, bright and more colorful than a rainbow, their heart stuttered in their chest, and they likely looked absolutely star-struck.

Next to their more drab fur and feather and scale, this other Aether's colors popped even more- Clearing their throat nervously, Bug raised a paw in timid greeting when the colorful beauty turned their bright and curious gaze towards them with a tilted head.

"H-hallo," they got out in a soft whisper, fur ruff fluffing up in embarrassment. "You- You are very pretty," they blurted out before their filter could allow them time to sleep. Immediately after, they slapped their paws over their mouth and wished just slightly that Earthshaker would open the ground beneath them and swallow them up-

Then, the chime-bright laugh of the other Aether had their gaze snapping back up, heart doing another flip in their chest. Oh, deities, this dragon was lovely- Maybe, just maybe, they could manage to actually talk to them...

all dragons besides Tza, Forge, sales, and undecided dergs are open for this! i just ask to please respect dragon's pronouns and sexualities :]
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
CLAIM @cr0ws HELLO I SHALL FIX FORMATTING TOMORROW BUT!!!!! TAMA AND SOLEIL! :}}} two GAY GAY GAY queer queer dragons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85368140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853682/85368140_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81477882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814779/81477882_350.png[/img][/url] An imperial crashed through the entrance to Tama’s shelter. She tumbled a bit and shook off some dust from her fall. “You have to help me, please.” The urgency in the imperial’s voice startled her, “What’s the matter, dear?” As if the words were a trigger in a gun, the cream-colored imperial began hastily, “I’ve been plagued by visions. O-or nightmares, or visions—no, um, sights, thoughts, visions, what’s the word! Uh—Ever since the day I began my hibernation. I only woke up recently and I—“ her pupils dilated, “—I can’t bear to go back. I can’t. And I— if I do…” She shook her head, some leaves falling from her mane to the ground. “I’m scared I won’t wake up.” The cream-colored imperial darted her eyes to the ground, ashamed to admit her troubles, but realizing it was her last hope. Hibernating came natural to dragons, right? It was instinct for most beings, in fact. So why was she stuck in this torturous limbo of night terrors and unrest? It wasn’t fair. No one in her clan could come up with solutions to her problem or even sympathize with the imperial. And Vilnia didn’t have time to even discuss. Neither did their Clan Confidante, who should’ve been the first to help out. Without any support, she was scared to lose herself. Silence arose and lingered for a bit. Tama could feel the energy in the room scamper away and hide itself, but she didn’t blame her new customer. Both imperials stared at each other, neither breaking the gaze. Tama’s eyes softened after a bird outside broke the silence. She took a deep breath and lowered her head. “I will do everything I can to help you.” The dragons introduced themselves and discussed the plan of action. The new cream-colored customer, Soleil, needed help to rest easy and Tama would be perfect dragon for it. Some treatments they suggested were odd, but quite welcome. Soleil never questioned her options, but approached warily. She had become desperate. Tama’s first suggestion was to get comfortable through highly aromatic tea and some calming breaths. She retrieved the teapot and poured some tea into perfect imperial-sized mugs. A fae might consider this drink a scalding jacuzzi; either way, still pretty pleasant. As the teas began cooling off, they both closed their eyes after taking a few sips and lay with their limbs tucked into their bodies. Tama, leading the way, took a deep breath in… and a deep breath out. Soleil followed closely. Her breaths were shaky and to the average eye it would seem that she wasn’t very good at breathing, actually. Despite her subpar breathing, she continued. The birds mocked their songs outside, setting a perfect, unattainable example of tranquility for Soleil. Tama peered through closed eyelids to see the struggle and stress that Soleil had worn on her hide. She lifted a finger and commanded her familiar by her side. “You aren’t scared of reptiles, are you?” “Huh?” Soleil cracked open her right eye. With two clicks of the tongue, Tama brought her Princess Petal Gecko to her feet. They brought their hand down to the gecko and picked it up, gently. “The other method of calming didn’t seem to be working for you, so I thought I should bring in my helper. There’s nothing wrong with a method not working, of course. We’re all different and beautiful in our own ways.” Tama smiled at the girl, her fondness exuding out of her rose-stained scales, Soleil turned a tad pink and replied quickly. “You’re right, you are rather beautiful...” Tama exhibited the same color-changing behavior and thanked Soleil. After a couple different tries of wildly varied methods, Soleil decided she wanted to go home and try to rest. Who would think self care was so tiring when you’re not used to it? After scheduling another couple of sessions within the next month, they both exchanged their goodbyes and Soleil left satisfied. Akin to a guardian angel, Tama’s memory caressed the woes of Soleil as she flew back home to the Gladeveins. She was one step closer to being happy, and she couldn’t be happier.
CLAIM @cr0ws

HELLO I SHALL FIX FORMATTING TOMORROW BUT!!!!! TAMA AND SOLEIL! :}}} two GAY GAY GAY queer queer dragons

85368140_350.png

81477882_350.png

An imperial crashed through the entrance to Tama’s shelter. She tumbled a bit and shook off some dust from her fall.

“You have to help me, please.”

The urgency in the imperial’s voice startled her, “What’s the matter, dear?”

As if the words were a trigger in a gun, the cream-colored imperial began hastily, “I’ve been plagued by visions. O-or nightmares, or visions—no, um, sights, thoughts, visions, what’s the word! Uh—Ever since the day I began my hibernation. I only woke up recently and I—“ her pupils dilated, “—I can’t bear to go back. I can’t. And I— if I do…” She shook her head, some leaves falling from her mane to the ground.

“I’m scared I won’t wake up.”

The cream-colored imperial darted her eyes to the ground, ashamed to admit her troubles, but realizing it was her last hope. Hibernating came natural to dragons, right? It was instinct for most beings, in fact. So why was she stuck in this torturous limbo of night terrors and unrest? It wasn’t fair.

No one in her clan could come up with solutions to her problem or even sympathize with the imperial. And Vilnia didn’t have time to even discuss. Neither did their Clan Confidante, who should’ve been the first to help out. Without any support, she was scared to lose herself.

Silence arose and lingered for a bit. Tama could feel the energy in the room scamper away and hide itself, but she didn’t blame her new customer. Both imperials stared at each other, neither breaking the gaze.

Tama’s eyes softened after a bird outside broke the silence. She took a deep breath and lowered her head.

“I will do everything I can to help you.”

The dragons introduced themselves and discussed the plan of action. The new cream-colored customer, Soleil, needed help to rest easy and Tama would be perfect dragon for it. Some treatments they suggested were odd, but quite welcome. Soleil never questioned her options, but approached warily. She had become desperate.

Tama’s first suggestion was to get comfortable through highly aromatic tea and some calming breaths.

She retrieved the teapot and poured some tea into perfect imperial-sized mugs. A fae might consider this drink a scalding jacuzzi; either way, still pretty pleasant. As the teas began cooling off, they both closed their eyes after taking a few sips and lay with their limbs tucked into their bodies. Tama, leading the way, took a deep breath in… and a deep breath out. Soleil followed closely. Her breaths were shaky and to the average eye it would seem that she wasn’t very good at breathing, actually. Despite her subpar breathing, she continued. The birds mocked their songs outside, setting a perfect, unattainable example of tranquility for Soleil.

Tama peered through closed eyelids to see the struggle and stress that Soleil had worn on her hide. She lifted a finger and commanded her familiar by her side.

“You aren’t scared of reptiles, are you?”
“Huh?” Soleil cracked open her right eye. With two clicks of the tongue, Tama brought her Princess Petal Gecko to her feet. They brought their hand down to the gecko and picked it up, gently.

“The other method of calming didn’t seem to be working for you, so I thought I should bring in my helper. There’s nothing wrong with a method not working, of course. We’re all different and beautiful in our own ways.”

Tama smiled at the girl, her fondness exuding out of her rose-stained scales, Soleil turned a tad pink and replied quickly.

“You’re right, you are rather beautiful...”

Tama exhibited the same color-changing behavior and thanked Soleil.

After a couple different tries of wildly varied methods, Soleil decided she wanted to go home and try to rest. Who would think self care was so tiring when you’re not used to it? After scheduling another couple of sessions within the next month, they both exchanged their goodbyes and Soleil left satisfied. Akin to a guardian angel, Tama’s memory caressed the woes of Soleil as she flew back home to the Gladeveins. She was one step closer to being happy, and she couldn’t be happier.
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
@kilorechoy [s]claim[/s]! i got so carried away. Sooooooo carried away (but enjoyed writing this) my Firelock [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83010882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830109/83010882_350.png[/img][/url] got an eye for... your Aarakra! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69902088][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699021/69902088_350.png[/img][/url] [rule] Firelock treaded silently across the forest floor, carefully avoiding her vast wings from entangling in the foliage. The fires erupting from her frame threatened to reach out and brush against the greenery, but she quickly forced them down. It was hard to traverse such a terrain, with the constant buzzing of insects and the seemingly immense amount of plants everywhere, just threatening to catch ablaze. No wonder she was lucky enough to meet no one else. Firelock made a calculated leap down a steep slope, kicking up a spray of dead leaves before skidding to a stop. Something on her chest fluttered. With a mildly frustrated grunt and a click, Firelock uncovered the familiar that was plastered onto her chest. The Amphithere, promptly named Firefang, spiraled into the air and flapped their knife-like wings, flicking a playful forked tongue out at their companion. "You should've known that I like to sneak along with your missions!" Firelock sighed, her spines bristling as she noticed the sudden presence of eyes pinned onto her hide. She swiveled her head upwards, spotting a large Guardian perched on the arching branch of a tree. Firelock's optics widened as she tried to decipher skin from leaves, or even if that was an actual Guardian with enormous antlers staring her down. [i]Impressive[/i], she thought, [i]a dragon as big as her being nimble enough to balance on such a thin branch.[/i] "Ah, you've spotted me." The Guardian said nonchalantly, and Firelock realized she was holding a wooden object in one of her talons. She wordlessly called her companion back onto her chest to keep hidden through a secret link, keeping her own talons ready to attack in case the newcomer brought any trouble. "What self-respecting dragon creeps around quietly, stalking others in a forest, on trees that are as likely to betray you as much as the dragon is likely to wound you, Guardian." Firelock finally spoke, poking a more genuine question than humor. "I just thought you were quite an intriguing passerby." The green-clad dragon shrugged. "As well as the interesting bird I thought I saw with you..." .: [i]Bird? I'm way more than that. I'll show them bird![/i] :. Firefang hissed pettily, almost leaping off their ally impulsively. "I assure you, Guardian, you saw nothing." Firelock squinted skeptically at the other dragon as she maneuvered agilely down the trunk of the tree. "Are you going to keep calling me Guardian or do I have to introduce myself?" She tipped her head. "Because I prefer the latter. The name's Aarakra." [i]The mortals here do have pretty names, fitting for this one.[/i] Firelock caught herself off-guard with that internal remark, almost taking a step back bashfully. "My name is Firelock of-" She cut herself off when she realized she was going to introduce herself by her full name. She wasn't. "Firelock." The Ridgeback corrected with a awkward cough, starting to feel too exposed under Aarakra's curious stare. "Firelock," Aarakra parroted her name, reaching out a talon to place on Firelock's shoulder, prompting a sudden flinch from the other dragon. "It'll burn." Firelock warned with a slight hiss, taking another step back just to be safe. Aarakra's expression filled with understanding, and then flooded with mild embarrassment. "My apologies, but as I was saying, I saw you wandering the woods and I thought that you were... intriguing." Firelock cocked her head slightly, and Aarakra continued. "I followed you and I carved you-" "This." She showed the wooden object she was holding in her talons, handing it to Firelock. "A piece of wo-" Firelock paused abruptly, realizing the amount of details that the wood held as it sat weightily in her talons. A strong, bulky build leading up to a long neck with delicate spines sprouting from them, to a stoic face that somehow held emotion even as an inanimate object. "It's me." It's beautiful. A feeling awoke in Firelock's spark like hot coals flaring awake in a fire pit. Aarakra stared at her in anticipation. Wanting to force back the awkward silence creeping up on them, she spoke again. "T-thank you." Aarakra seemed to hold herself higher, a proud grin pulling at the edges of her mouth. Firelock ran a talon across the carving again. "Though, there is a way to strengthen the wood." Firelock called a blaze from the inside of her frame, allowing controlled flames to erupt from her talons and engulf the carving entirely. Wincing a bit, Aarakra's expression went from surprise, to horror, to wonder as the flames pulled back from the wood, leaving it smoking but still intact. More charred, but still solid. The Guardian's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "You definitely have to teach me that sometime." Firelock gave a small chuckle, to her own surprise. Firefang quivered on her chest ever so slightly, sending her a blithe message. .: [i]It seems like dear Firelock here has an interest in a squishy![/i] :. Perhaps, perhaps. [rule] for the next person, please stick to tabs like [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/602915/2116149?name=&type=undefined]first page[/url] of this tab, and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/602915/2139733/1?name=&type=undefined]first two pages[/url] as theyre the ones that have my permas!
@kilorechoy claim!
i got so carried away. Sooooooo carried away (but enjoyed writing this)

my Firelock
83010882_350.png

got an eye for...

your Aarakra!
69902088_350.png

Firelock treaded silently across the forest floor, carefully avoiding her vast wings from entangling in the foliage. The fires erupting from her frame threatened to reach out and brush against the greenery, but she quickly forced them down.

It was hard to traverse such a terrain, with the constant buzzing of insects and the seemingly immense amount of plants everywhere, just threatening to catch ablaze. No wonder she was lucky enough to meet no one else.

Firelock made a calculated leap down a steep slope, kicking up a spray of dead leaves before skidding to a stop. Something on her chest fluttered.

With a mildly frustrated grunt and a click, Firelock uncovered the familiar that was plastered onto her chest. The Amphithere, promptly named Firefang, spiraled into the air and flapped their knife-like wings, flicking a playful forked tongue out at their companion. "You should've known that I like to sneak along with your missions!"

Firelock sighed, her spines bristling as she noticed the sudden presence of eyes pinned onto her hide. She swiveled her head upwards, spotting a large Guardian perched on the arching branch of a tree.

Firelock's optics widened as she tried to decipher skin from leaves, or even if that was an actual Guardian with enormous antlers staring her down. Impressive, she thought, a dragon as big as her being nimble enough to balance on such a thin branch.

"Ah, you've spotted me." The Guardian said nonchalantly, and Firelock realized she was holding a wooden object in one of her talons.

She wordlessly called her companion back onto her chest to keep hidden through a secret link, keeping her own talons ready to attack in case the newcomer brought any trouble.

"What self-respecting dragon creeps around quietly, stalking others in a forest, on trees that are as likely to betray you as much as the dragon is likely to wound you, Guardian." Firelock finally spoke, poking a more genuine question than humor.

"I just thought you were quite an intriguing passerby." The green-clad dragon shrugged. "As well as the interesting bird I thought I saw with you..."

.: Bird? I'm way more than that. I'll show them bird! :. Firefang hissed pettily, almost leaping off their ally impulsively.

"I assure you, Guardian, you saw nothing." Firelock squinted skeptically at the other dragon as she maneuvered agilely down the trunk of the tree.

"Are you going to keep calling me Guardian or do I have to introduce myself?" She tipped her head. "Because I prefer the latter. The name's Aarakra."

The mortals here do have pretty names, fitting for this one. Firelock caught herself off-guard with that internal remark, almost taking a step back bashfully. "My name is Firelock of-" She cut herself off when she realized she was going to introduce herself by her full name. She wasn't.

"Firelock." The Ridgeback corrected with a awkward cough, starting to feel too exposed under Aarakra's curious stare.

"Firelock," Aarakra parroted her name, reaching out a talon to place on Firelock's shoulder, prompting a sudden flinch from the other dragon.

"It'll burn." Firelock warned with a slight hiss, taking another step back just to be safe. Aarakra's expression filled with understanding, and then flooded with mild embarrassment. "My apologies, but as I was saying, I saw you wandering the woods and I thought that you were... intriguing."

Firelock cocked her head slightly, and Aarakra continued. "I followed you and I carved you-"

"This."

She showed the wooden object she was holding in her talons, handing it to Firelock.

"A piece of wo-" Firelock paused abruptly, realizing the amount of details that the wood held as it sat weightily in her talons. A strong, bulky build leading up to a long neck with delicate spines sprouting from them, to a stoic face that somehow held emotion even as an inanimate object. "It's me."

It's beautiful.

A feeling awoke in Firelock's spark like hot coals flaring awake in a fire pit.

Aarakra stared at her in anticipation.

Wanting to force back the awkward silence creeping up on them, she spoke again. "T-thank you."

Aarakra seemed to hold herself higher, a proud grin pulling at the edges of her mouth. Firelock ran a talon across the carving again. "Though, there is a way to strengthen the wood."

Firelock called a blaze from the inside of her frame, allowing controlled flames to erupt from her talons and engulf the carving entirely.

Wincing a bit, Aarakra's expression went from surprise, to horror, to wonder as the flames pulled back from the wood, leaving it smoking but still intact. More charred, but still solid.

The Guardian's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "You definitely have to teach me that sometime."

Firelock gave a small chuckle, to her own surprise. Firefang quivered on her chest ever so slightly, sending her a blithe message.

.: It seems like dear Firelock here has an interest in a squishy! :.

Perhaps, perhaps.

for the next person, please stick to tabs like first page of this tab, and first two pages as theyre the ones that have my permas!
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
friendly bump <3
friendly bump <3
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 735 736