Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | V&V: Vermillion / Mafia / Day 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Game has started slightly early!
Vice & Virtue: Vermillion

Setting: You've joined the ranks of a powerful demon clan called Vermillion, run by your superiors, Viscera and Lilith, with the goal to wreak havoc and raise hell on Sornieth (in an organized manner, of course). As initiation into the clan, you've all been gathered into a secluded warehouse for training, but things aren't going completely as planned. A few demons purified by the light, or "angels", have infiltrated the group of initiates in order to try and destroy the clan from the inside out. You've all been tasked to root them out before they cause too much damage.

Navigation
-
-
-
-
Briefing
Hey everyone! This is my first mafia game and I'm so excited to get it going. It's sort of a reverse mafia game in that the "evil demon" dragons are actually the innocents, and the "angels" are the murderers. Of course, it is a murder/mystery horror game, so expect depictions of gore/death. There is room for 18 players and it isn't going to be incredibly impressive since I'm just getting a feel for the process. Please PM me if you have any questions!
Game has started slightly early!
Vice & Virtue: Vermillion

Setting: You've joined the ranks of a powerful demon clan called Vermillion, run by your superiors, Viscera and Lilith, with the goal to wreak havoc and raise hell on Sornieth (in an organized manner, of course). As initiation into the clan, you've all been gathered into a secluded warehouse for training, but things aren't going completely as planned. A few demons purified by the light, or "angels", have infiltrated the group of initiates in order to try and destroy the clan from the inside out. You've all been tasked to root them out before they cause too much damage.

Navigation
-
-
-
-
Briefing
Hey everyone! This is my first mafia game and I'm so excited to get it going. It's sort of a reverse mafia game in that the "evil demon" dragons are actually the innocents, and the "angels" are the murderers. Of course, it is a murder/mystery horror game, so expect depictions of gore/death. There is room for 18 players and it isn't going to be incredibly impressive since I'm just getting a feel for the process. Please PM me if you have any questions!
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
Roles

Angels (Virtues):
Kindness: Kindness can plan to kill a dragon every other night, however, they'll kindly give their target one more day before they're killed, which they'll be informed of by PM the day before.

Temperance: With the power of self-restraint, Temperance can choose a dragon each night and prevent them from using their role.

Charity: Charity teaches everyone to share with eachother, and can choose two demons or two angels each night and swap their roles.

Diligence: Working with detail and caution, Diligence is able to plant false evidence each night against a dragon of their choosing.

Patience: Choosing to wait until the right time to reveal themselves, Patience will never have evidence lead back to them.

Humility: Humility can kill a dragon of their choosing each night, however, very obvious and irrefutable evidence against them will be left behind.

Chastity:
Paired to Lust, Chastity will die if Lust dies, and vice versa. If they both survive, they both win. Chastity knows Lust's identity, but Lust doesn't know Chastity.

Demons (Vices):
Greed: Never satisfied with what they have, they can steal a role from another random dragon each night, preventing the other from using it.

Lust: Able to overcome even the strongest of inhibitions, every other night over PM, Lust can target any role and force that dragon to use their power against a dragon of Lust's choosing.

Wrath: Not going down without a fight, Wrath will take down their killer with them. They also have a 30% chance of surviving an attack, unless it's a lynching from their fellow demons.

Mutiny: With a disregard for rules and structure, Mutiny can take on a role of their choosing every other night, even if the dragon with that role has died. They cannot use the same role consecutively.

Sloth: Choosing to stay on the sidelines and keep to themself, Sloth has an 80% chance of surviving any attacks that target them if the don't participate in the lynch vote the day before.

Envy: Concerned with everyone else's personal matters, Envy can discover the role of a dragon of their choice each night, and all roles they've discovered will be revealed to the public if they die, though may be inaccurate if roles have been switched.

Gluttony: Filled with an insatiable hunger, Gluttony can devour another dragon of their choosing every other night. It isn't certain whether the dragon they choose will be innocent or not.

Heresy: Rebelling against religion and fate, Heresy can revive a dead dragon every 3 nights, and can protect either themselves or another dragon each night. The dragon they protect has a 100% percent chance of survival, however, there is only a 75% chance if they protect themselves.

Pride: Thinking highly of themselves, they have more influence on the demons around them, and therefore have the ability to cast two extra votes over PM each night.

Folly: Folly receives extra clues towards the angels each night over PM, but has to figure out on their own what they connect to and somehow convince the other demons of their findings.

Discord: Every three nights, Discord can cause the murderers to disagree on who to kill, resulting in the angel vote to be obsolete that night. Individual kill roles are not affected by Discord's influence.
Roles

Angels (Virtues):
Kindness: Kindness can plan to kill a dragon every other night, however, they'll kindly give their target one more day before they're killed, which they'll be informed of by PM the day before.

Temperance: With the power of self-restraint, Temperance can choose a dragon each night and prevent them from using their role.

Charity: Charity teaches everyone to share with eachother, and can choose two demons or two angels each night and swap their roles.

Diligence: Working with detail and caution, Diligence is able to plant false evidence each night against a dragon of their choosing.

Patience: Choosing to wait until the right time to reveal themselves, Patience will never have evidence lead back to them.

Humility: Humility can kill a dragon of their choosing each night, however, very obvious and irrefutable evidence against them will be left behind.

Chastity:
Paired to Lust, Chastity will die if Lust dies, and vice versa. If they both survive, they both win. Chastity knows Lust's identity, but Lust doesn't know Chastity.

Demons (Vices):
Greed: Never satisfied with what they have, they can steal a role from another random dragon each night, preventing the other from using it.

Lust: Able to overcome even the strongest of inhibitions, every other night over PM, Lust can target any role and force that dragon to use their power against a dragon of Lust's choosing.

Wrath: Not going down without a fight, Wrath will take down their killer with them. They also have a 30% chance of surviving an attack, unless it's a lynching from their fellow demons.

Mutiny: With a disregard for rules and structure, Mutiny can take on a role of their choosing every other night, even if the dragon with that role has died. They cannot use the same role consecutively.

Sloth: Choosing to stay on the sidelines and keep to themself, Sloth has an 80% chance of surviving any attacks that target them if the don't participate in the lynch vote the day before.

Envy: Concerned with everyone else's personal matters, Envy can discover the role of a dragon of their choice each night, and all roles they've discovered will be revealed to the public if they die, though may be inaccurate if roles have been switched.

Gluttony: Filled with an insatiable hunger, Gluttony can devour another dragon of their choosing every other night. It isn't certain whether the dragon they choose will be innocent or not.

Heresy: Rebelling against religion and fate, Heresy can revive a dead dragon every 3 nights, and can protect either themselves or another dragon each night. The dragon they protect has a 100% percent chance of survival, however, there is only a 75% chance if they protect themselves.

Pride: Thinking highly of themselves, they have more influence on the demons around them, and therefore have the ability to cast two extra votes over PM each night.

Folly: Folly receives extra clues towards the angels each night over PM, but has to figure out on their own what they connect to and somehow convince the other demons of their findings.

Discord: Every three nights, Discord can cause the murderers to disagree on who to kill, resulting in the angel vote to be obsolete that night. Individual kill roles are not affected by Discord's influence.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
Players

Slots:
  1. @Lukra with Moros
  2. @Hanoverian23 with Ilene
  3. @SoulSorbet with Dismal
  4. @Mismas with Cthula
  5. @Akal with Ker
  6. @flybeatRemix with Apollyon
  7. @CrazyRedFire with Kreacher
  8. @ZolfJKimbleeXME with Roman Torchwick
  9. @ClockworkEclipse with Redmoon
  10. @Cyberstrike with Needle
  11. @Siennia with Lorrigan
  12. @Zeedikay with Samael
  13. @Nanosaur with Elisandre
  14. @Moonwater with Iris
  15. @MirrorOfTheLost with Keethe
  16. @Hiss with Prince
  17. @chaoticCorvus with Bog
  18. @Lorde with Selah
Players

Slots:
  1. @Lukra with Moros
  2. @Hanoverian23 with Ilene
  3. @SoulSorbet with Dismal
  4. @Mismas with Cthula
  5. @Akal with Ker
  6. @flybeatRemix with Apollyon
  7. @CrazyRedFire with Kreacher
  8. @ZolfJKimbleeXME with Roman Torchwick
  9. @ClockworkEclipse with Redmoon
  10. @Cyberstrike with Needle
  11. @Siennia with Lorrigan
  12. @Zeedikay with Samael
  13. @Nanosaur with Elisandre
  14. @Moonwater with Iris
  15. @MirrorOfTheLost with Keethe
  16. @Hiss with Prince
  17. @chaoticCorvus with Bog
  18. @Lorde with Selah

Rules
  • RP is allowed and encouraged, as it is needed to interact with npcs and discover clues.
  • General RP rules, follow the TOS, keep it rated T.
  • Be respectful. Rude characters/rp is fine, but don't be a jerk OOC.
  • Do not reveal game secrets (roles, private info, etc) to other players. Keep the game fair.
  • Please be aware of your personal schedule before signing up, it's best to have a game with active players who have time to contribute. Do not sign up if you think you will be too busy to play.
  • If you need to go on hiatus for an extended period of time, please message me about it! If you are inactive for a while, you will most likely be booted from the game and replaced by another player.
  • Read the rules! In order to sign up, you must include the name of the first dragon in your lair somewhere in your sign up up sheet.
  • Do not alter the story through RP (writing your death/another dragons death, making up clues, etc), those decisions are up to the host. You will be kicked out if you alter the flow of the game.
  • Make sure to ping who you're interacting with, and ping the host for anything involving npcs, searching for clues, puzzles, etc.
  • If you're confused and need help, just ask! I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
  • Do not change your dragons apparel/familiar once the game has started, it is necessary that they stay consistent throughout the game for clues.

Gameplay Info
  • Days are 48 hours long, and nights are 24 hours long. NPCs cannot be interacted with during the night.
  • Clues are discovered by searching the body of a dead dragon. Ping me saying that you are investigating the body and I will provide you with clues.
  • Apparel, familiars, and genes can all be related to the clues.
  • If you are unsure of how to use your role or if it is available to use, PM me and I'll explain.
  • The angels/murderers know of each-other, and negotiate over PM at about who they would like to kill that night, and then each of them gets 1 vote on a dragon of their choosing. The dragon with the most votes against them dies that night.
  • Each dragon gets 1 vote (unless otherwise stated in your role) each day, and can cast it against a dragon of their choosing during the daytime. Please ping me and bold the dragon you are voting for.
  • A minimum of 4 votes against a dragon is required for a lynching.
  • There will be many random events throughout the course of the game which will require a "vote" on what to do. Your actions may or may not have consequences.
Rules
  • RP is allowed and encouraged, as it is needed to interact with npcs and discover clues.
  • General RP rules, follow the TOS, keep it rated T.
  • Be respectful. Rude characters/rp is fine, but don't be a jerk OOC.
  • Do not reveal game secrets (roles, private info, etc) to other players. Keep the game fair.
  • Please be aware of your personal schedule before signing up, it's best to have a game with active players who have time to contribute. Do not sign up if you think you will be too busy to play.
  • If you need to go on hiatus for an extended period of time, please message me about it! If you are inactive for a while, you will most likely be booted from the game and replaced by another player.
  • Read the rules! In order to sign up, you must include the name of the first dragon in your lair somewhere in your sign up up sheet.
  • Do not alter the story through RP (writing your death/another dragons death, making up clues, etc), those decisions are up to the host. You will be kicked out if you alter the flow of the game.
  • Make sure to ping who you're interacting with, and ping the host for anything involving npcs, searching for clues, puzzles, etc.
  • If you're confused and need help, just ask! I'm happy to answer any questions you have.
  • Do not change your dragons apparel/familiar once the game has started, it is necessary that they stay consistent throughout the game for clues.

Gameplay Info
  • Days are 48 hours long, and nights are 24 hours long. NPCs cannot be interacted with during the night.
  • Clues are discovered by searching the body of a dead dragon. Ping me saying that you are investigating the body and I will provide you with clues.
  • Apparel, familiars, and genes can all be related to the clues.
  • If you are unsure of how to use your role or if it is available to use, PM me and I'll explain.
  • The angels/murderers know of each-other, and negotiate over PM at about who they would like to kill that night, and then each of them gets 1 vote on a dragon of their choosing. The dragon with the most votes against them dies that night.
  • Each dragon gets 1 vote (unless otherwise stated in your role) each day, and can cast it against a dragon of their choosing during the daytime. Please ping me and bold the dragon you are voting for.
  • A minimum of 4 votes against a dragon is required for a lynching.
  • There will be many random events throughout the course of the game which will require a "vote" on what to do. Your actions may or may not have consequences.

How to Sign Up
After reading the rules, please fill out the form below and put it on one post in this thread. Remember to ping me!
Quote:
Username:
User ID:
[link to dragon with photo]
Brief Bio:
Additional Info:

The above form is just a guideline but as long as your post includes a link to your dragon and the secret password, you're set!
How to Sign Up
After reading the rules, please fill out the form below and put it on one post in this thread. Remember to ping me!
Quote:
Username:
User ID:
[link to dragon with photo]
Brief Bio:
Additional Info:

The above form is just a guideline but as long as your post includes a link to your dragon and the secret password, you're set!

[center][font= Century][size=6]~ Day One ~[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EfOQdv1.gif[/img][/center] You find yourself trudging through the deep, shadowed forests of the Sunbeam Ruins in search of your destination; a concealed nature retreat used for secret arcane lessons. In contrast with the sunlit plains of the region, these woods near the border of Shadow territory are dark and unforgiving, darkly shaded by tree cover. If not for the crudely drawn map clutched in your paws, you would most certainly be wandering aimlessly. The closer you believe you've gotten, the more the lines on the page appear to wiggle. You squint your eyes at the paper, watching as the sketch begins to glow, rearranging itself into an arrow pointing deeper into the woods. You shrug, having gone too far to return now, and head off in the indicated direction. You know you have found your way when you hear intermittent voices nearby, muffled slightly by the thick foliage. As you get closer, you spot a group of other dragons, who you suppose are your fellow initiates, clustered around the entrance to a cave. The area is lit by floating orbs of light, illuminating what appears to be the leaders of this group- your new teachers. [center]------[/center] [center][size=5]Meet[/size][/center] [columns][center] [size=5][i]Decay[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32275266] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KUCLsIG.png[/img] [/url][/center][nextcol][center][size=5][i]Fluorite[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18154980] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MSoRowO.png[/img] [/url][/center][/columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/181550/18154980p.png[/img] "Oh...?" Fluorite remarks, craning her head to eye the approaching dragon carefully, her purple locks shifting across her face. "Is this the final initiate?" she asks, raising a gleaming claw to count the beings before her. [i]Seventeen[/i], she mentally notes. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/322753/32275266p.png[/img] "You're late," Decay mutters plainly, meeting you with his piercing yellow gaze and jerking his head towards the entrance, urging you forward. His dull-colored feathers twitch in irritation. [center]------[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mTY1Zle.gif[/img][/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/181550/18154980p.png[/img] "Now!" Fluorite proclaims, clasping her rippled paws together while addressing the group, "You have all come here for [i]training[/i], and that you will receive!" The initiates nod along to her voice, "But you must have the dedication and discipline to learn," she states, "We are all skilled mages here, and you must act like [i]adults[/i]." Gesturing towards the brightly lit entrance of the cave, she declares, "Come along, then." She introduces the group of initiates to their shared living quarters, and briefs them on the mundane day-to-day chores and activities they must partake in. "Finally," she announces, leading them into a large room illuminated by an opening in the ceiling, "This is where we shall carry out our lessons." During the whole affair, Decay's pale face was plastered with a deep, embittered scowl. [center]------[/center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/322753/32275266p.png[/img] "There is dark magic among this group," he claims, eyeing the other dragons suspiciously, "Did we not...properly groom them?" he wonders aloud. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/181550/18154980p.png[/img] "Y-you mean...necromancers?" she asks, nearly theatrically. The room is filled with hushed gasps and whispers. "Well," she attempts to collect herself, "That's, well, that's no good at all." [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/322753/32275266p.png[/img] "They cannot hide among the group forever," he declares solemnly, "Soon enough they will reveal themselves." The two dragons speak among themselves for a long while, facing away from the initiates. "Very well," Decay states, taking over for Fluorite, "You may all return to your rooms for the rest of the day." "And, I suggest you [i]socialize[/i] with your peers," he adds, "Perhaps you may reveal those who have infiltrated us." [center]------[/center] [b]Status:[/b] [LIST] [*]Welcome to [i]Nekromantia: Growth[/i]! [*]Please familiarize yourself with the gameplay rules and player guidelines. [*]PM me if you have any questions about your role. [*][i]Decay[/i] and [i]Fluorite[/i] are available to interact with and may be asked questions. [*]Tonight, the necromancers will commit their first murder. [/LIST] [center][b]Night will fall in approx. 48 hours.[/b][/center] [center]-----[/center]
~ Day One ~
EfOQdv1.gif
You find yourself trudging through the deep, shadowed forests of the Sunbeam Ruins in search of your destination; a concealed nature retreat used for secret arcane lessons. In contrast with the sunlit plains of the region, these woods near the border of Shadow territory are dark and unforgiving, darkly shaded by tree cover. If not for the crudely drawn map clutched in your paws, you would most certainly be wandering aimlessly.

The closer you believe you've gotten, the more the lines on the page appear to wiggle. You squint your eyes at the paper, watching as the sketch begins to glow, rearranging itself into an arrow pointing deeper into the woods. You shrug, having gone too far to return now, and head off in the indicated direction.

You know you have found your way when you hear intermittent voices nearby, muffled slightly by the thick foliage. As you get closer, you spot a group of other dragons, who you suppose are your fellow initiates, clustered around the entrance to a cave. The area is lit by floating orbs of light, illuminating what appears to be the leaders of this group- your new teachers.

Meet
Decay

KUCLsIG.png
Fluorite

MSoRowO.png

18154980p.png "Oh...?" Fluorite remarks, craning her head to eye the approaching dragon carefully, her purple locks shifting across her face.

"Is this the final initiate?" she asks, raising a gleaming claw to count the beings before her. Seventeen, she mentally notes.

32275266p.png "You're late," Decay mutters plainly, meeting you with his piercing yellow gaze and jerking his head towards the entrance, urging you forward. His dull-colored feathers twitch in irritation.

mTY1Zle.gif

18154980p.png "Now!" Fluorite proclaims, clasping her rippled paws together while addressing the group, "You have all come here for training, and that you will receive!"

The initiates nod along to her voice, "But you must have the dedication and discipline to learn," she states, "We are all skilled mages here, and you must act like adults."

Gesturing towards the brightly lit entrance of the cave, she declares, "Come along, then."

She introduces the group of initiates to their shared living quarters, and briefs them on the mundane day-to-day chores and activities they must partake in.

"Finally," she announces, leading them into a large room illuminated by an opening in the ceiling, "This is where we shall carry out our lessons."

During the whole affair, Decay's pale face was plastered with a deep, embittered scowl.

32275266p.png "There is dark magic among this group," he claims, eyeing the other dragons suspiciously, "Did we not...properly groom them?" he wonders aloud.

18154980p.png "Y-you mean...necromancers?" she asks, nearly theatrically.

The room is filled with hushed gasps and whispers.

"Well," she attempts to collect herself, "That's, well, that's no good at all."

32275266p.png "They cannot hide among the group forever," he declares solemnly, "Soon enough they will reveal themselves."

The two dragons speak among themselves for a long while, facing away from the initiates.

"Very well," Decay states, taking over for Fluorite, "You may all return to your rooms for the rest of the day."

"And, I suggest you socialize with your peers," he adds, "Perhaps you may reveal those who have infiltrated us."

• Welcome to Nekromantia: Growth!
  • Please familiarize yourself with the gameplay rules and player guidelines.
  • PM me if you have any questions about your role.
  • Decay and Fluorite are available to interact with and may be asked questions.
  • Tonight, the necromancers will commit their first murder.
Night will fall in approx. 48 hours.

@byenary Yes? Yes! Username: @Lukra User ID: 94713 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7410616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74107/7410616_350.png[/img] [/url] Moros Brief Bio: A kleptomaniac with deep interest in magic, despite not being a skilled user herself. Tries to present herself as cheerful and easygoing but holds grudges and is rather devious. Enjoys tricking others and doesn't have much interest in morality. Additional Info: It was hard to decide on a dragon for this. Would have been interesting to use Nesita, my custom progen (and the first dragon in my lair).
@byenary

Yes? Yes!

Username: @Lukra
User ID: 94713

7410616_350.png

Moros

Brief Bio: A kleptomaniac with deep interest in magic, despite not being a skilled user herself. Tries to present herself as cheerful and easygoing but holds grudges and is rather devious. Enjoys tricking others and doesn't have much interest in morality.

Additional Info: It was hard to decide on a dragon for this. Would have been interesting to use Nesita, my custom progen (and the first dragon in my lair).
@Byenary reserve me a spot! This sounds fun ^u^ I'll set up an official sign up soon. If not today, then tomorrow.
@Byenary reserve me a spot! This sounds fun ^u^ I'll set up an official sign up soon. If not today, then tomorrow.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
Aah, what the hay. Here it is, @byenary Username: Hanoverian23 User ID: 146348 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13411500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134116/13411500_350.png[/img] [/url] Brief Bio: Mischevious prankster Ilene likes to converse with other dragons abour controversial topics, especially if it's something that she knows will ruffle their feathers. She doesn't take any crap from anyone and willfuly speaks her mind. Holds Hibiscus in high regard. Additional Info: Still deciding whether or not to include her familiar (Who I have just now come up with a name for). Also! Midterms are coming up next week in college so I might be a little busy studying for that- plus my job likes to schedule me for the majority of the day. I'll be on when I can but I doubt I'll be the most talkative player. Sorry...!
Aah, what the hay. Here it is, @byenary
Username: Hanoverian23
User ID: 146348

13411500_350.png

Brief Bio: Mischevious prankster
Ilene likes to converse with other dragons abour controversial topics, especially if it's something that she knows will ruffle their feathers. She doesn't take any crap from anyone and willfuly speaks her mind.
Holds Hibiscus in high regard.
Additional Info: Still deciding whether or not to include her familiar (Who I have just now come up with a name for).
Also! Midterms are coming up next week in college so I might be a little busy studying for that- plus my job likes to schedule me for the majority of the day. I'll be on when I can but I doubt I'll be the most talkative player. Sorry...!
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
@byenary [b]Username:[/b] SoulSorbet [b]User ID:[/b] 33462 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16443588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164436/16443588_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Brief Bio:[/b] A jester who can't seem to grasp the concept of humor. His attempts at jokes are all terribly grim, often leaving those around him more depressed than amused. With a wide grin on his face and sword in hand, Dismal isn't afraid to cut his enemies down. [b]Additional Info:[/b] Considered entering Leanne, but she's too much of an angel to ever be a demon...
@byenary

Username: SoulSorbet
User ID: 33462

16443588_350.png

Brief Bio: A jester who can't seem to grasp the concept of humor. His attempts at jokes are all terribly grim, often leaving those around him more depressed than amused. With a wide grin on his face and sword in hand, Dismal isn't afraid to cut his enemies down.
Additional Info: Considered entering Leanne, but she's too much of an angel to ever be a demon...
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15