Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Listen to the song above you!
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 161 162
sald buddy @TimeStandStill

You are right, she's actually quite talented! It was quite calming but it was not exactly "my type" of music.

Next:

Jinsang - Affection

I don't really like rap but this is quite chill
sald buddy @TimeStandStill

You are right, she's actually quite talented! It was quite calming but it was not exactly "my type" of music.

Next:

Jinsang - Affection

I don't really like rap but this is quite chill
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile
It's not something I would usually listen to, but it was ok I guess, it's quiet laid back.

Next song is kind of old
Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy
@Chompymawile
It's not something I would usually listen to, but it was ok I guess, it's quiet laid back.

Next song is kind of old
Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy
6aZZi2c.png
@DuskDaybreak

It's a good song, but it's not something I'd generally listen to. Most of the old songs I tend to listen to are folklore songs like Blackmore's Night.

Next song!

The Wolf by Siames.
@DuskDaybreak

It's a good song, but it's not something I'd generally listen to. Most of the old songs I tend to listen to are folklore songs like Blackmore's Night.

Next song!

The Wolf by Siames.
@MultiFandomist

I really liked the style of that song, and the music video was really unique and interesting!

Next song is one I've been listening to on repeat all day tbh

Get Me Through The Night by Trevor Moran
@MultiFandomist

I really liked the style of that song, and the music video was really unique and interesting!

Next song is one I've been listening to on repeat all day tbh

Get Me Through The Night by Trevor Moran
@cassiopeiae
I got a bit too invested in the video to appreciate the song so I might have to rewatch it again (maybe a few times tbh). I wasn't familiar with that kid, but I have to admit — he's really good at wha he does.

Next one is AKB48 — Beginner.
@cassiopeiae
I got a bit too invested in the video to appreciate the song so I might have to rewatch it again (maybe a few times tbh). I wasn't familiar with that kid, but I have to admit — he's really good at wha he does.

Next one is AKB48 — Beginner.
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw

Interesting - they sound like a good example of the genre they belong to, and definitely seem talented at what they do. This is however really far away from what I normally listen to, I'm not a huge fan of it. ^^"

Next up: David Bowie - Life On Mars
@Ursaw

Interesting - they sound like a good example of the genre they belong to, and definitely seem talented at what they do. This is however really far away from what I normally listen to, I'm not a huge fan of it. ^^"

Next up: David Bowie - Life On Mars
P0QFcvZ.png
@Vulpess

Interesting lyrics. Something about the music video unsettled me; i'm not sure what. It's so far off from what I usually listen to I wasn't really able to appreciate it, though.

Next: Glow - Vexento
@Vulpess

Interesting lyrics. Something about the music video unsettled me; i'm not sure what. It's so far off from what I usually listen to I wasn't really able to appreciate it, though.

Next: Glow - Vexento
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
@SilverOwl125

Meh. I'm not much a fan of electronic music; sure, there's some exceptions, but they've got to do something to stand out. This just kind of hung in the air for me, not really doing anything.

New band discovery for me!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boscR_9EE5Q
@SilverOwl125

Meh. I'm not much a fan of electronic music; sure, there's some exceptions, but they've got to do something to stand out. This just kind of hung in the air for me, not really doing anything.

New band discovery for me!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boscR_9EE5Q
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
@LadyRandomizer

It was so-so the video was interesting but I just couldn't get into the song. It will probably end up stuck in my head though...

Next person can enjoy this 70's song :)
Killer queen by Queen
@LadyRandomizer

It was so-so the video was interesting but I just couldn't get into the song. It will probably end up stuck in my head though...

Next person can enjoy this 70's song :)
Killer queen by Queen
3Mji0Ul.png
@AceChaser

Well I love queen so that was amazing! Really great song by them one of my personal favourites! And I couldn’t help but sing along! And dance slightly too.

Next up!

Geronimo - Sheppard
@AceChaser

Well I love queen so that was amazing! Really great song by them one of my personal favourites! And I couldn’t help but sing along! And dance slightly too.

Next up!

Geronimo - Sheppard
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 ... 161 162