Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Listen to the song above you!
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
@Lancee what a pretty song!! Usually this isn't my kind of thing but I might add this to a playlist cuz I liked it a lot, 9/10

Next poster: Ya like jazz?
@Lancee what a pretty song!! Usually this isn't my kind of thing but I might add this to a playlist cuz I liked it a lot, 9/10

Next poster: Ya like jazz?
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
@Buttonsy
7/10 Not my type of music, but not bad. Great background music.

Next person: Here's a song
@Buttonsy
7/10 Not my type of music, but not bad. Great background music.

Next person: Here's a song
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Zikitty
Not my jam but not bad! 8/10

To whomever is below me:
Ta da, have a song!
@Zikitty
Not my jam but not bad! 8/10

To whomever is below me:
Ta da, have a song!
Wishlist
@Zikitty

Ooh these vocals are pretty, I love the harmonies. Usually don't listen to dramatic stuff like this, but this was a nice change of pace. I think that's... violin? Not sure but I feels very Gaelic. I'm ready to go kick some butt in 1700s Scotland.
6/10

(Oops, Ill respond to yours instead)
@Susurrar

Ahh I love musicians who play their own instruments, especially guitar. This is definitely something I would add to a crying playlist, with all the drum swells. "Breathing through corrupted lungs." Ah, that's beautiful. How do people come up with such pretty and imaginative lyrics??
8/10

Next: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms
@Zikitty

Ooh these vocals are pretty, I love the harmonies. Usually don't listen to dramatic stuff like this, but this was a nice change of pace. I think that's... violin? Not sure but I feels very Gaelic. I'm ready to go kick some butt in 1700s Scotland.
6/10

(Oops, Ill respond to yours instead)
@Susurrar

Ahh I love musicians who play their own instruments, especially guitar. This is definitely something I would add to a crying playlist, with all the drum swells. "Breathing through corrupted lungs." Ah, that's beautiful. How do people come up with such pretty and imaginative lyrics??
8/10

Next: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
@CitrusSeeds
oh man-- Lovefool was definitely a childhood favorite of mine, i remember when i had first found out about the song from my mom in the car while we were listening to the radio,, it brings back memories, being honest, 8/10 !!

to the person below me,, listen, perhaps ?
@CitrusSeeds
oh man-- Lovefool was definitely a childhood favorite of mine, i remember when i had first found out about the song from my mom in the car while we were listening to the radio,, it brings back memories, being honest, 8/10 !!

to the person below me,, listen, perhaps ?
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
@mosseborb

Not my favorite type of music but it's kinda catchy? Would give it a 6/10.

How about this one!
@mosseborb

Not my favorite type of music but it's kinda catchy? Would give it a 6/10.

How about this one!
YGSnVxy.png
@IReallyLikeFood

I gotta say... not my cup of tea, however, I'm always open to listening to something outside my comfort zone at least once~ Thank you, it's a 3/10 for me, but I'm sure there's someone else around here who'd totally love that vibe! I did like the aesthetic.

Incoming Pilot, you're in for a real Flight~~

Lyrics <3
@IReallyLikeFood

I gotta say... not my cup of tea, however, I'm always open to listening to something outside my comfort zone at least once~ Thank you, it's a 3/10 for me, but I'm sure there's someone else around here who'd totally love that vibe! I did like the aesthetic.

Incoming Pilot, you're in for a real Flight~~

Lyrics <3
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
@ZephyrTea It’s a little surreal and doesn’t evoke emotions in the way my rat brain likes. Eh 2/10
For the next person: Simple Life- Young Rising Sons
@ZephyrTea It’s a little surreal and doesn’t evoke emotions in the way my rat brain likes. Eh 2/10
For the next person: Simple Life- Young Rising Sons
jwm9.gif
@LORDOFCREEPERS2
[SKIP ME]
:SOB:
He's my favorite artist in the world~~!
Sad you didn't like him
@LORDOFCREEPERS2
[SKIP ME]
:SOB:
He's my favorite artist in the world~~!
Sad you didn't like him
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
@LORDOFCREEPERS2
It's nice I guess. Left no impression on me tho, like I'm guaranteed going to forget this song even exists as soon as I press submit. 5/10
Shum by Go_A
Official music video with lyrics
The live performance from Eurovision 2021
@LORDOFCREEPERS2
It's nice I guess. Left no impression on me tho, like I'm guaranteed going to forget this song even exists as soon as I press submit. 5/10
Shum by Go_A
Official music video with lyrics
The live performance from Eurovision 2021
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162