Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hand of Fate >> mafia game [over]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
@DraconicDolphin @byenary
Spica stared after Cosmos, confused.
"Um... What just happened?" She asked, turning to Kris.
@DraconicDolphin @byenary
Spica stared after Cosmos, confused.
"Um... What just happened?" She asked, turning to Kris.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
Soul

I was very confused as to what was going on. No one was killed last night. No lynch... or was a justification made somehow to stop a lynch?

I trotted over to the middle of the larger cavern to listen to what everyone had to say about the situation.

Soul

I was very confused as to what was going on. No one was killed last night. No lynch... or was a justification made somehow to stop a lynch?

I trotted over to the middle of the larger cavern to listen to what everyone had to say about the situation.

d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15891387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158914/15891387_350.png[/img] [/url] Kris glanced at Spica, and lifted her up. "He's acting odd, as if something inside of him has shattered. I've seen something along the lines of it before, but never something just like this." Kris gently nuzzled her. "I'm sure he'll be alright when this ordeal is over." ((@Hanoverian23))

15891387_350.png

Kris glanced at Spica, and lifted her up. "He's acting odd, as if something inside of him has shattered. I've seen something along the lines of it before, but never something just like this."

Kris gently nuzzled her. "I'm sure he'll be alright when this ordeal is over."

((@Hanoverian23))
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
[center][b]NIGHT 12[/b][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/123419/12341839p.png[/img][/center] Acrux sighed deeply, some of his former demeanor returning. "Please attempt to make tomorrow's investigation more fruitful than today's. You do have evidence and suspicions from past deaths." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/144142/14414181p.png[/img][/center] "And perhaps another tonight," Talva said. "Ah, a sacrifice, I wonder." The Thoth departed for the night. ---------------- Info: - There were no votes today. - The Shade-Touched should PM me with whom they wish to kill. - PM me to use your role powers. - You may continue RPing during the night phase, but may not explore or interact with NPC's. [center]Day will begin in about 24 hours.[/center] @DraconicDolphin @Siennia @MrFattymccatcat @Casiope @byenary @ClockworkEclipse @Hanoverian23 @Wolfpack1216r @Lorde @Ninjacatblue @Hiss @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Volucris @TyrianFlame @Kirrandria @WaterWolf600 @Revalis @theFirstMeme @Kahvinporo @Caliver @Moonwater
NIGHT 12
12341839p.png

Acrux sighed deeply, some of his former demeanor returning. "Please attempt to make tomorrow's investigation more fruitful than today's. You do have evidence and suspicions from past deaths."

14414181p.png

"And perhaps another tonight," Talva said. "Ah, a sacrifice, I wonder."

The Thoth departed for the night.

Info:
- There were no votes today.
- The Shade-Touched should PM me with whom they wish to kill.
- PM me to use your role powers.
- You may continue RPing during the night phase, but may not explore or interact with NPC's.

Day will begin in about 24 hours.

@DraconicDolphin @Siennia @MrFattymccatcat @Casiope @byenary @ClockworkEclipse @Hanoverian23 @Wolfpack1216r @Lorde
@Ninjacatblue @Hiss @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Volucris @TyrianFlame @Kirrandria @WaterWolf600 @Revalis @theFirstMeme @Kahvinporo @Caliver @Moonwater
[center][b]DAY 13[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15613397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156134/15613397_350.png[/img] [/url] Cosmos would have loved to lock himself in his room, but there was no real door, only a curtain. He wasn't strong enough to move any furniture in front of the door. He would have loved to hole up with Kris, but who knew if Kris was still [i]himself[/i]? So there was nothing to stop the dragons who entered his room in the night. "So much work around one little Nocturne," one of them commented, only to be hushed by the others. They couldn't afford to be overheard. Cosmos stirred at the sound of the voice, but the dark dragons leapt on him and covered his mouth, muffling his attempts to cry out. They pulled the silk scarf tight around his neck and held down his limbs as he struggled and kicked. It didn't take long for him to die. ------------------- [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/123419/12341839p.png[/img][/center] "The World is dead," Acrux said grimly. "And Cosmos isn't here." [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/144142/14414181p.png[/img][/center] "Poor hatchlings," Talva commented. "You needed him. He bolstered your failing enthusiasm so well." --------------- Info: - [b]Cosmos, the World[/b], is dead. - There will be a vote today. You may cast your vote at any time by posting and bolding the name of the dragon you wish to vote for. There must be at least four votes cast for a single dragon before the Thoth will take action. - Two NPC's are available for interaction today: Acrux and Talva. [center]Night will start in about 24 hours.[/center] @DraconicDolphin @Siennia @MrFattymccatcat @Casiope @byenary @ClockworkEclipse @Hanoverian23 @Wolfpack1216r @Lorde @Ninjacatblue @Hiss @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Volucris @TyrianFlame @Kirrandria @WaterWolf600 @Revalis @theFirstMeme @Kahvinporo @Caliver @Moonwater
DAY 13

15613397_350.png

Cosmos would have loved to lock himself in his room, but there was no real door, only a curtain. He wasn't strong enough to move any furniture in front of the door. He would have loved to hole up with Kris, but who knew if Kris was still himself?

So there was nothing to stop the dragons who entered his room in the night.

"So much work around one little Nocturne," one of them commented, only to be hushed by the others. They couldn't afford to be overheard.

Cosmos stirred at the sound of the voice, but the dark dragons leapt on him and covered his mouth, muffling his attempts to cry out. They pulled the silk scarf tight around his neck and held down his limbs as he struggled and kicked. It didn't take long for him to die.

12341839p.png

"The World is dead," Acrux said grimly. "And Cosmos isn't here."

14414181p.png

"Poor hatchlings," Talva commented. "You needed him. He bolstered your failing enthusiasm so well."

Info:
- Cosmos, the World, is dead.
- There will be a vote today. You may cast your vote at any time by posting and bolding the name of the dragon you wish to vote for. There must be at least four votes cast for a single dragon before the Thoth will take action.
- Two NPC's are available for interaction today: Acrux and Talva.

Night will start in about 24 hours.

@DraconicDolphin @Siennia @MrFattymccatcat @Casiope @byenary @ClockworkEclipse @Hanoverian23 @Wolfpack1216r @Lorde
@Ninjacatblue @Hiss @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Volucris @TyrianFlame @Kirrandria @WaterWolf600 @Revalis @theFirstMeme @Kahvinporo @Caliver @Moonwater
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15613397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156134/15613397_350.png[/img] [/url] Cosmos awoke with a jolt, having heard the curtain on the door frame of his room being pulled open and the sound of hushed voices moving closer. He could smell the sickly sweet scent of rotten flowers as his killers approached. He opened his mouth to scream but his cries were muffled by the paw over his mouth, and the scarf that was tight around his throat, digging roughly into his windpipe. His vision began to swim as he shook violently, though a strong grip held him down. With each choke, his vision went darker and darker until it was filled with black spots. All senses but smell began to fade away, the scent of flowers still strong in his nose as the blood from his face drained. The pressure on his throat was lifted, and he stopped struggling, unable to feel a thing, laying there in complete darkness. After a while of drowning in nothingness, he felt a warm breeze coasting over him. He finally opened his eyes, and looked around in confusion. He found himself laying on his back in a field of flowers near his home in the sunbeam ruins, the soft, colorful shapes being shaken lightly by the wind. He had distant memories of tragedy and fear in his mind, and shook his head. He had just taken a nap in the garden again and had a bad dream, that's all, right? He looked up at the sky above him, fluffy clouds framing a bright sun that warmed him and the ground below. It was almost as if he could see a face in the sun, like it reminded him of someone he once knew. The sun seemed to be growing brighter as he kept looking, so he looked away, shading his eyes, before noticing someone beside him. He felt like he recognized the teal coatl from somewhere, but couldn't remember exactly. The coatl gave him a friendly smile before pointing up to the sun. The sun had become blindingly bright, and Cosmos' vision was filled with white light as he continued to stare up at it. He felt a strange emotion gripping his heart, almost like sadness, like the sun was calling him. The urge to give in was too strong, so he let the light overtake his vision, washing away every feeling he had until he was floating in nothing once again.

15613397_350.png
Cosmos awoke with a jolt, having heard the curtain on the door frame of his room being pulled open and the sound of hushed voices moving closer. He could smell the sickly sweet scent of rotten flowers as his killers approached. He opened his mouth to scream but his cries were muffled by the paw over his mouth, and the scarf that was tight around his throat, digging roughly into his windpipe. His vision began to swim as he shook violently, though a strong grip held him down. With each choke, his vision went darker and darker until it was filled with black spots. All senses but smell began to fade away, the scent of flowers still strong in his nose as the blood from his face drained. The pressure on his throat was lifted, and he stopped struggling, unable to feel a thing, laying there in complete darkness.

After a while of drowning in nothingness, he felt a warm breeze coasting over him. He finally opened his eyes, and looked around in confusion. He found himself laying on his back in a field of flowers near his home in the sunbeam ruins, the soft, colorful shapes being shaken lightly by the wind. He had distant memories of tragedy and fear in his mind, and shook his head. He had just taken a nap in the garden again and had a bad dream, that's all, right?

He looked up at the sky above him, fluffy clouds framing a bright sun that warmed him and the ground below. It was almost as if he could see a face in the sun, like it reminded him of someone he once knew. The sun seemed to be growing brighter as he kept looking, so he looked away, shading his eyes, before noticing someone beside him. He felt like he recognized the teal coatl from somewhere, but couldn't remember exactly. The coatl gave him a friendly smile before pointing up to the sun.

The sun had become blindingly bright, and Cosmos' vision was filled with white light as he continued to stare up at it. He felt a strange emotion gripping his heart, almost like sadness, like the sun was calling him. The urge to give in was too strong, so he let the light overtake his vision, washing away every feeling he had until he was floating in nothing once again.
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@byenary
((WELCOME TO HEAVEN MY FRIEND))
@byenary
((WELCOME TO HEAVEN MY FRIEND))
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngkCHWEjf.pngDa1cz0f.pnguqhcO75.png4f3LKqL.pngWFpPzZn.png3U79VnS.pnggYW0j5f.pngFBhgews.pngtw5SNNe.pngBjO3CiL.png
@Caliver ((i loved that sweet child till the end...and lol i killed like 3 mafia with my extra votes y'all gonna miss me))
@Caliver ((i loved that sweet child till the end...and lol i killed like 3 mafia with my extra votes y'all gonna miss me))
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
Rashiva opened his eyes. Uneasy. Something did not feel right, he couldn't quite put his claw on what though...

The voices of Talva and Arcux travelled down the corridor and he got up at once. Cosmos died last night. When he heard he realised what was bothering him earlier. It was too quiet. The bubbling nocturne would be up and about by now.

He took his hat off and bowed his head in a moment of silence to respect the dead. "Up! Wake up! Everyone!" he shouted anger welling up inside him "We need to find the shade-touched!"

He walked into Cosmos' room and examined the body. (forgot to ping @Lukra )

Rashiva opened his eyes. Uneasy. Something did not feel right, he couldn't quite put his claw on what though...

The voices of Talva and Arcux travelled down the corridor and he got up at once. Cosmos died last night. When he heard he realised what was bothering him earlier. It was too quiet. The bubbling nocturne would be up and about by now.

He took his hat off and bowed his head in a moment of silence to respect the dead. "Up! Wake up! Everyone!" he shouted anger welling up inside him "We need to find the shade-touched!"

He walked into Cosmos' room and examined the body. (forgot to ping @Lukra )

NLdJQtw.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15891387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158914/15891387_350.png[/img] [/url] Kris dashed into the room, and sighed. "He's dead..." He mumbled, trying to focus on searching the room for clues. ((@Lukra wow short for kris))

15891387_350.png

Kris dashed into the room, and sighed. "He's dead..." He mumbled, trying to focus on searching the room for clues.

((@Lukra wow short for kris))
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45