Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 991 992 993 994 995 ... 1541 1542
@Wickdorian [item=BRown-spotted Mith] @cgeez [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53294755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532948/53294755_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Dryad] @AkiraKatsura2 [item=Rusted Treasure CHest]
@Wickdorian
Brown-Spotted Mith
@cgeez

53294755_350.png

Dryad
@AkiraKatsura2
Rusted Treasure Chest
Since I won the dragon, I'm hosting next round! <3

"Gather 'round all! Try your luck" A small nocturne with a surprisingly loud bellow beckons you over; pushing through a curious crowd, you manage to catch a glimpse of a table just below the presenter. Three boxes, each with unique wrapping, are prominently displayed.

"Choose your fate!" The nocturne crows again. "Each prize is special, packaged just for the person that chooses it! It's meant for you- yes, you!" The dragon points at you, and you step forward to make the choice. Will you point at...

...Box Number One, neatly wrapped in crisp, shimmering paper? It seems to subtly change colors from blue to gold as you shift.

...Box Number Two, which looks... well, honestly, a little chewed-on. The corners seem crumpled and soggy, but it's the biggest one on the table...

...Or will it be Box Number Three, whose tidy bow has a few green feathers sticking out as decoration? The clean white wrapping gives no other clues as to what it could hold.
Since I won the dragon, I'm hosting next round! <3

"Gather 'round all! Try your luck" A small nocturne with a surprisingly loud bellow beckons you over; pushing through a curious crowd, you manage to catch a glimpse of a table just below the presenter. Three boxes, each with unique wrapping, are prominently displayed.

"Choose your fate!" The nocturne crows again. "Each prize is special, packaged just for the person that chooses it! It's meant for you- yes, you!" The dragon points at you, and you step forward to make the choice. Will you point at...

...Box Number One, neatly wrapped in crisp, shimmering paper? It seems to subtly change colors from blue to gold as you shift.

...Box Number Two, which looks... well, honestly, a little chewed-on. The corners seem crumpled and soggy, but it's the biggest one on the table...

...Or will it be Box Number Three, whose tidy bow has a few green feathers sticking out as decoration? The clean white wrapping gives no other clues as to what it could hold.
@cgeez
Box 1 please!
:D
@cgeez
Box 1 please!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@cgeez
Box 2 please!
@cgeez
Box 2 please!
@cgeez If I could I would like the third one ^^!
@cgeez If I could I would like the third one ^^!
The nocturne waves its tiny hands, and is gone in a flash of magic- as are all of the boxes!! A prize seems to have replaced each one. @Sinjin Laying on the table, neatly folded, is some shiny silk sleeves. How neat! [item=horizon starsilk sleeves] @CrystalDragonz7 Oh, oh my... I hope it's housetrained! [item=travelling garden] @BlueCoua A tiny baby peeps up at you and stares with wide yellow eyes. Is... is giving away children even legal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53869082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538691/53869082_350.png[/img] [/url]
The nocturne waves its tiny hands, and is gone in a flash of magic- as are all of the boxes!! A prize seems to have replaced each one.

@Sinjin Laying on the table, neatly folded, is some shiny silk sleeves. How neat!
Horizon Starsilk Sleeves

@CrystalDragonz7 Oh, oh my... I hope it's housetrained!
Travelling Garden

@BlueCoua A tiny baby peeps up at you and stares with wide yellow eyes. Is... is giving away children even legal?

53869082_350.png
1) this damp box is so heavy, you almost drop it on the table. clicking noises emit from the crack between the lid and the box itself.

2) this squishy box feels as if it's made from pure cloud. you have no idea why, but ever so often a gust of pleasant air tingles your nostrils.

3) this mysterious box has no sound, no smell and no taste (yes; you decided to taste it). when you shake it, something cracks inside.
1) this damp box is so heavy, you almost drop it on the table. clicking noises emit from the crack between the lid and the box itself.

2) this squishy box feels as if it's made from pure cloud. you have no idea why, but ever so often a gust of pleasant air tingles your nostrils.

3) this mysterious box has no sound, no smell and no taste (yes; you decided to taste it). when you shake it, something cracks inside.
@BlueCoua
Box 3 please!
@BlueCoua
Box 3 please!
@BlueCoua
I'll take door 2!
@BlueCoua
I'll take door 2!
@BlueCoua
Box 1
@BlueCoua
Box 1