Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1541 1542
@Sinjin [item=strangler] @Noyamanu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54057195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540572/54057195_350.png[/img] [/url] @CrystalDragonz7 [item=Golden Porpoise]
@Sinjin
Strangler
@Noyamanu

54057195_350.png

@CrystalDragonz7
Golden Porpoise
Mystery box round!
Box 1: ?
Box 2: ??
Box 3: ???
Mystery box round!
Box 1: ?
Box 2: ??
Box 3: ???
Box 3 please !
@Noyamanu
Box 3 please !
@Noyamanu
@noyamanu box 1 please~ thank you!
@noyamanu box 1 please~ thank you!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@noyamanu box 2 please!
@noyamanu box 2 please!
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@Wickdorian @hoppybunnyme @Habeba
The biggest mystery of all! No one knows what anyone else got.
(I will call you out if you get a dragon and don't start the next boxes)
@Wickdorian @hoppybunnyme @Habeba
The biggest mystery of all! No one knows what anyone else got.
(I will call you out if you get a dragon and don't start the next boxes)
Hey everybody, I got the mystery dragon, so I’m restarting the game~

Your trapped in an alternate fantasy realm. Wizards, adventures, and mythical beasts surround you. You decide to go on a quest to earn some money, but you get lost in a cavern. You wander around for a little bit before entering a wide clearing full of glowing plants and tiny creatures. in the center, there are 3 boxes.

Box 1: a silver chest lined with scales and fur. The top is covered with a strange animal hide, and you can’t see what’s inside. It smells like rotting flesh, though that may just be the cloth. You can see a faint light from underneath the strange cover.

Box 2: a wooden crate covered in dust, held together by a strange adhesive. The wood is smooth and solid. You can smell a sweet, flower-like smell from the box. There’s no light coming from this box.

Box 3: it’s a strange metal you’ve never seen before. It’s rough and it seems to be solid. It’s very cold. The box is shaped like a triangle. There seems to be a key-hole on the bottom. it just so happens that there’s a golden key right next to the box. There’s no light or smell escaping from the strange object.

Choose wisely~!
Hey everybody, I got the mystery dragon, so I’m restarting the game~

Your trapped in an alternate fantasy realm. Wizards, adventures, and mythical beasts surround you. You decide to go on a quest to earn some money, but you get lost in a cavern. You wander around for a little bit before entering a wide clearing full of glowing plants and tiny creatures. in the center, there are 3 boxes.

Box 1: a silver chest lined with scales and fur. The top is covered with a strange animal hide, and you can’t see what’s inside. It smells like rotting flesh, though that may just be the cloth. You can see a faint light from underneath the strange cover.

Box 2: a wooden crate covered in dust, held together by a strange adhesive. The wood is smooth and solid. You can smell a sweet, flower-like smell from the box. There’s no light coming from this box.

Box 3: it’s a strange metal you’ve never seen before. It’s rough and it seems to be solid. It’s very cold. The box is shaped like a triangle. There seems to be a key-hole on the bottom. it just so happens that there’s a golden key right next to the box. There’s no light or smell escaping from the strange object.

Choose wisely~!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@hoppybunnyme
Box 3 please!
@hoppybunnyme
Box 3 please!
kHExOMX.png
@hoppybunnyme box 1 please!
@hoppybunnyme box 1 please!
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
box 2 please @hoppybunnyme
box 2 please @hoppybunnyme
1 2 ... 992 993 994 995 996 ... 1541 1542