Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@cindertail
banned

B O T T O M T E X T
@cindertail
banned

B O T T O M T E X T
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
banned because the dragon in your profile picture is cool
banned because the dragon in your profile picture is cool
KuZvF.gif
jW4oH.gif
9JEQK.gif

She/they, loves animals! My favorites are tigers, Leopard Geckos, and cats. My username means the study of cats.
@Lavithetiger
banned because
why thank you my dear friend!
i see you're new or new-ish? oh you're a obelisk lover!
nice, anyway welcome to flight rising my dear friend! hope to see your clan prosper!
@Lavithetiger
banned because
why thank you my dear friend!
i see you're new or new-ish? oh you're a obelisk lover!
nice, anyway welcome to flight rising my dear friend! hope to see your clan prosper!
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Soukyu
Banned because GOOD MORNING! :D
@Soukyu
Banned because GOOD MORNING! :D
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
@Cindertail banned because the little guys in your signature are adorable
@Cindertail banned because the little guys in your signature are adorable
..;;'[/colour] nue8LOa.png ..;';'.[/colour] Sonder
they/them
FR+3
astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png wishlist
sales tab
lineage project
..;';;;'[/colour] YeZTq0m.png
@crowael banned because turning a light switch on and off does not exactly fit shadow's theme of it always being off
@crowael banned because turning a light switch on and off does not exactly fit shadow's theme of it always being off
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@CosmicHurricane
banned because
i beg your pardon?
i feel like i need context on this
help-
@CosmicHurricane
banned because
i beg your pardon?
i feel like i need context on this
help-
lG9UFR1.png
@soukyu Banned because you didn't see the Shadow emblem in crowael's signature
@soukyu Banned because you didn't see the Shadow emblem in crowael's signature
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@CosmicHurricane
banned because
OH I SEE IT NOW
man it was a terrible idea to play flight rising
this early ;-;
@CosmicHurricane
banned because
OH I SEE IT NOW
man it was a terrible idea to play flight rising
this early ;-;
lG9UFR1.png
@Soukyu banned because you didn't even mention your 500th post in your 500th post (Happy 5 stars!)
@Soukyu banned because you didn't even mention your 500th post in your 500th post (Happy 5 stars!)
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png