Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Plaguebringer's Mutation Soup
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 218 219
@Netheris Your fingertips immediately sprout paint brush bristles. You can now paint anywhere, given you carry paint. However, everyday tasks such as using a touchscreen and scratching yourself become suddenly very, very difficult.

I throw in an amethyst geode
@Netheris Your fingertips immediately sprout paint brush bristles. You can now paint anywhere, given you carry paint. However, everyday tasks such as using a touchscreen and scratching yourself become suddenly very, very difficult.

I throw in an amethyst geode
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
@birsima
Your body suddenly stiffens up as your insides become amethyst. If only you could see it...

I gently place a boomerang in the mutation soup, then pick up a rock and throw it in another direction.
@birsima
Your body suddenly stiffens up as your insides become amethyst. If only you could see it...

I gently place a boomerang in the mutation soup, then pick up a rock and throw it in another direction.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon
You have gained the ability to return home whenever you want, the problem is that you literally get yanked there, and if you don't use the ability at least one a day, it will take you back home at a random time.

I toss in a drawing of a yellow flower.

@FlareTheDragon
You have gained the ability to return home whenever you want, the problem is that you literally get yanked there, and if you don't use the ability at least one a day, it will take you back home at a random time.

I toss in a drawing of a yellow flower.

vbbgBW.png
@Netheris congrats! you can now use photosynthesis! however, you must now ONLY get your nutrition from that and cant eat food, have fun burying your feet in the dirt!

i throw in my chocolate milk
@Netheris congrats! you can now use photosynthesis! however, you must now ONLY get your nutrition from that and cant eat food, have fun burying your feet in the dirt!

i throw in my chocolate milk
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
@ArachnidArcana
You now have the ability to turn all food into either chocolate or milk, but, you can't control it or stop it from happening, have fun staying fit!

I toss in a history book about Sornith.
@ArachnidArcana
You now have the ability to turn all food into either chocolate or milk, but, you can't control it or stop it from happening, have fun staying fit!

I toss in a history book about Sornith.
vbbgBW.png
Edit: ninja'd
@Netheris
Congrats! Your brain turns into a massive in real-time hivemind of everything happening to Sornieth, you feel, smell and see everything the creatures live and dead do, including responding to pain. You have trouble focusing on your own life, eventually going insane!

I throw in my dinosaur figures
Edit: ninja'd
@Netheris
Congrats! Your brain turns into a massive in real-time hivemind of everything happening to Sornieth, you feel, smell and see everything the creatures live and dead do, including responding to pain. You have trouble focusing on your own life, eventually going insane!

I throw in my dinosaur figures
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@SolifugeSpace

You gain the ability to see dinosaur fossils through the ground, to bad they don’t do much these days.

I throw in an old beast plush.
@SolifugeSpace

You gain the ability to see dinosaur fossils through the ground, to bad they don’t do much these days.

I throw in an old beast plush.
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
@SeerInSpace
You gain the power to turn into an old plush beast. No one is really scared of you though? You're old too so everyone thinks you're gross

I throw in a blender
@SeerInSpace
You gain the power to turn into an old plush beast. No one is really scared of you though? You're old too so everyone thinks you're gross

I throw in a blender
MythicalCookie.png
@mythicalblender

You can mix things super fast! Especially rubix cubes! Too bod everything dissapears once mixed :(

I throw in a genie lamp!
@mythicalblender

You can mix things super fast! Especially rubix cubes! Too bod everything dissapears once mixed :(

I throw in a genie lamp!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Painrivers
Your skin has turn blue, and you now have the ability to grant wishes! Not your own though, only other people's.

I yeet in a jar of grape jelly
@Painrivers
Your skin has turn blue, and you now have the ability to grant wishes! Not your own though, only other people's.

I yeet in a jar of grape jelly
vbbgBW.png
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 218 219