Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Random Confessions!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I am so excited to be so close to my shiny star post!
I am so excited to be so close to my shiny star post!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I've been wearing the same two outfits for the past four months.
I've been wearing the same two outfits for the past four months.
Re4xvuh.png
I read lemons like its my religion, and I'm in middle school.
I read lemons like its my religion, and I'm in middle school.
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
I should be reviewing science finals stuff right now, but look at what I am doing. Flight Rising.
I should be reviewing science finals stuff right now, but look at what I am doing. Flight Rising.
yvMj9jM.png
w0wBhk1.png
czjozDN.png
pyAp3dI.png
BJZhFXG.png
bYt72YT.png
rI18gRz.png
mYEe9VI.png
BYpRNso.png
the maze is sharp on my mind. the angles cut me when i try to think.
Untitled239_20210703200524.pngUntitled237_20210704020745.png
I'm scared all the time about not being able to support myself financially. At the same time I refuse to tell my family because then I feel like a burden to them.
I'm scared all the time about not being able to support myself financially. At the same time I refuse to tell my family because then I feel like a burden to them.
dTUwnTp.pngvwk3tao.png4e3tBYR.png
I'm phobic of ticks. Not just grossed out by them. Phobic of them. I've had nightmares about ticks, have had panic attacks over ticks, and sometimes end up skipping my nature walks because I'm too scared of the ticks that day.

It's a problem.
I'm phobic of ticks. Not just grossed out by them. Phobic of them. I've had nightmares about ticks, have had panic attacks over ticks, and sometimes end up skipping my nature walks because I'm too scared of the ticks that day.

It's a problem.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
I am terrified of dentists. At the same time, I have psychosomatic toothaches, especially if I am stressed. Not a good combination.
I am terrified of dentists. At the same time, I have psychosomatic toothaches, especially if I am stressed. Not a good combination.
LxbWmll.png
My friend ambushed me and I punched her in the face before I realized it was her.
My friend ambushed me and I punched her in the face before I realized it was her.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
i unironically like vaporwave music
i unironically like vaporwave music
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
I cannot stand paper.
I cannot stand paper.
fKJwbdW.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17