Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Random Confessions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I haven't played Minecraft since 1.5.2. :c
I haven't played Minecraft since 1.5.2. :c
wigflip-ds.png
I enjoy the pokemon games, and some of the movies (Lucario and the mystery of Mew any day.) But I will not watch the show.
I enjoy the pokemon games, and some of the movies (Lucario and the mystery of Mew any day.) But I will not watch the show.
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
I'm meant to be modeling 3D stuff for Uni, but I'm sat here on flight rising, urk
I'm meant to be modeling 3D stuff for Uni, but I'm sat here on flight rising, urk
RG3SXKP.png
Sometimes I play with my Barbies when I'm taking a shower. :P
Sometimes I play with my Barbies when I'm taking a shower. :P
wigflip-ds.png
I'm in love with a Korean drama called My Girlfirend is a Nine-Tailed Fox. I'm usually not into these sorts of things, but the plot and characters keep me invested.
I'm in love with a Korean drama called My Girlfirend is a Nine-Tailed Fox. I'm usually not into these sorts of things, but the plot and characters keep me invested.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
I have more real life friends than I could ask for, but not a single person has ever shown interest in dating me and it's rotting me from the inside out. I'm a hopeless romantic.
I have more real life friends than I could ask for, but not a single person has ever shown interest in dating me and it's rotting me from the inside out. I'm a hopeless romantic.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
When I was in kindergarten I would eat a bit of fish food on a daily basis ._.
When I was in kindergarten I would eat a bit of fish food on a daily basis ._.
MlmX2Dr.png
I legitimately enjoy watching the High School Musical movies
I legitimately enjoy watching the High School Musical movies
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
I really could not care less about any Lord of the Rings related things or any other Tolkein stuff. I haven't read any books and didn't eve finish watching one movie.

:|

@Opal2214
Kinda same here!

Well... I would like to watch the show, but ugh I hate Ash as a character so much. Please give me more Pokemon anime like the Origins.
I really could not care less about any Lord of the Rings related things or any other Tolkein stuff. I haven't read any books and didn't eve finish watching one movie.

:|

@Opal2214
Kinda same here!

Well... I would like to watch the show, but ugh I hate Ash as a character so much. Please give me more Pokemon anime like the Origins.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I couldn't ride a bike until I was 14. I just didn't know how to, and now that I do... I haven't rode it in months. ._.

@woollyrhino same.
I couldn't ride a bike until I was 14. I just didn't know how to, and now that I do... I haven't rode it in months. ._.

@woollyrhino same.
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png