I'm a FR noob
I'm a FR noob
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.png6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png
I have played 365 hours of the Sims 3.
there. one hour for every day of the year.... not really
I have played 365 hours of the Sims 3.
there. one hour for every day of the year.... not really
pAxtwfD.pngy7TyMJF.png88x31_3.jpg
I am addicted to FR and spend more time on here than doing what I should be doing.
I am addicted to FR and spend more time on here than doing what I should be doing.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I saw my dog narrowly avoid being hit by a car today, so that was pretty scary... I swear he has no road sense whatsoever. He's ok though! Not even phased a bit.
I saw my dog narrowly avoid being hit by a car today, so that was pretty scary... I swear he has no road sense whatsoever. He's ok though! Not even phased a bit.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
my partner asked me to come to his friends 26th birthday and i said no
the reason is because it falls on the nature holiday and i want to grind :B
my partner asked me to come to his friends 26th birthday and i said no
the reason is because it falls on the nature holiday and i want to grind :B
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
I'm secretly afraid of the ocean
I'm secretly afraid of the ocean
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
I judge people by their eyelashes. Also when making conversation, I'm staring at their eyelashes.
I judge people by their eyelashes. Also when making conversation, I'm staring at their eyelashes.
cJNU174.pngNCIaeuE.pngicpghBk.png
I can't sleep by windows at night, and when I do I have to be completely encased in blankets and stuffed animals. It is a legitimate fear that disturbs my sleep. o.o' It doesn't help that my room has windows on all but one wall.
I can't sleep by windows at night, and when I do I have to be completely encased in blankets and stuffed animals. It is a legitimate fear that disturbs my sleep. o.o' It doesn't help that my room has windows on all but one wall.
I skipped a pep rally by sitting in the stands with my friends instead of playing my trumpet in the band. I think my director saw me.
I skipped a pep rally by sitting in the stands with my friends instead of playing my trumpet in the band. I think my director saw me.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17