Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Costume Competiton ★☆
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Lundlaeva Thanks for hosting such a fun, awesome event! All of the Arcane activities have been amazing!
@Lundlaeva Thanks for hosting such a fun, awesome event! All of the Arcane activities have been amazing!
@Lundlaeva

Yay! Many thanks for organizing all this, it was awesome being a part of it! :D

(I couldn't enter in the last round, because I absolutely do not have any pink dragons. XD )
@Lundlaeva

Yay! Many thanks for organizing all this, it was awesome being a part of it! :D

(I couldn't enter in the last round, because I absolutely do not have any pink dragons. XD )
lightfull.png
@Lundlaeva
Thank you so much for hosting this! I really loved the Celebration this year, honestly. Almost made me want to join Arcane, and that's saying something!
@Lundlaeva
Thank you so much for hosting this! I really loved the Celebration this year, honestly. Almost made me want to join Arcane, and that's saying something!
@Lundlaeva My goodness, thank you! Don't mind Ramble eyerolling at Mimir behind the emblem. Or the L25 fae healer semi-concealed in his mane. One thing Ramble is certainly good at is being an eyecatcher... although, mm, perhaps he doesn't stand out quite as much in the Starfall Isles as in most other locations....

@paintminion Thank you too! Charm looked like a really good candidate.
@Lundlaeva My goodness, thank you! Don't mind Ramble eyerolling at Mimir behind the emblem. Or the L25 fae healer semi-concealed in his mane. One thing Ramble is certainly good at is being an eyecatcher... although, mm, perhaps he doesn't stand out quite as much in the Starfall Isles as in most other locations....

@paintminion Thank you too! Charm looked like a really good candidate.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Thanks!

....I don't remember getting pinged to this for the other days however .o.
Thanks!

....I don't remember getting pinged to this for the other days however .o.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Lundlaeva

Thank you for hosting this, it was really fun and helped me start some Clan Lore. ^^;

Edit: No I didn't mispell your username, why would I do that?
@Lundlaeva

Thank you for hosting this, it was really fun and helped me start some Clan Lore. ^^;

Edit: No I didn't mispell your username, why would I do that?
@Lundlaeva Awesome fun! Thank you so much for all the hard work!
@Lundlaeva Awesome fun! Thank you so much for all the hard work!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Thanks for hosting this! It was a lot of fun. ^.^
Thanks for hosting this! It was a lot of fun. ^.^
@cutelyhazardous You're welcome! ^-^ I'm glad you enjoyed our activities for the Festival!

@Shroomlet Oh dear - yes, to be honest, I would have struggled finding a dragon to fit the 'Arcanist Impersonators' theme myself ... Still, I couldn't resist having a theme to celebrate SpaceDad on the last day! ;)

@Ihniwidd Oh, goodness, on behalf of Arcane, we're honoured! Haha, I'm glad you've enjoyed it! :D

@Schefflera You are most welcome! :) Hehe, Ramble needn't worry, Mimir's very used to eye-rolling from other members of his own Clan, he can take it! (Probably for the best if he takes his healer along as well, they might be needed! You never know ...)

@BeingOfNature I'm sorry, I only pinged the previous theme's entrants when each theme's winner was announced, rather than pinging everyone who had previously entered. (So you should have been pinged for Failed Experiments and Look to the Stars - I'm so sorry if I missed you! I have no idea how that happened, if it's the case. :S )

@Corporal I'm glad you've enjoyed it and been able to use it as inspiration for some Clan Lore! \o/

@paintminion and @Kedia, thank you for entering! ;) I'm delighted that you had fun!
@cutelyhazardous You're welcome! ^-^ I'm glad you enjoyed our activities for the Festival!

@Shroomlet Oh dear - yes, to be honest, I would have struggled finding a dragon to fit the 'Arcanist Impersonators' theme myself ... Still, I couldn't resist having a theme to celebrate SpaceDad on the last day! ;)

@Ihniwidd Oh, goodness, on behalf of Arcane, we're honoured! Haha, I'm glad you've enjoyed it! :D

@Schefflera You are most welcome! :) Hehe, Ramble needn't worry, Mimir's very used to eye-rolling from other members of his own Clan, he can take it! (Probably for the best if he takes his healer along as well, they might be needed! You never know ...)

@BeingOfNature I'm sorry, I only pinged the previous theme's entrants when each theme's winner was announced, rather than pinging everyone who had previously entered. (So you should have been pinged for Failed Experiments and Look to the Stars - I'm so sorry if I missed you! I have no idea how that happened, if it's the case. :S )

@Corporal I'm glad you've enjoyed it and been able to use it as inspiration for some Clan Lore! \o/

@paintminion and @Kedia, thank you for entering! ;) I'm delighted that you had fun!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva It's been great fun, thank you for running this :)
@Lundlaeva It's been great fun, thank you for running this :)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33