Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Golden Axolotl Chase
1 2 3 4
I break out my trusty flashlight and search the darkness, scaring you away in the process, leaving the Axolotl behind. Axolotl get! I wish for a barrier of stone to be made around the Axolotl and I.
I break out my trusty flashlight and search the darkness, scaring you away in the process, leaving the Axolotl behind. Axolotl get! I wish for a barrier of stone to be made around the Axolotl and I.
oZkBr9d.gifw6Do4A7.gif
gHA5S2d.jpg
I stop just in time to avoid crashing into the barrier full on and send out an army of moles to sneak-attack you from the underground and steal the axolotl. Axolotl get! I hurriedly wish for a huge river behind me to stop people.
I stop just in time to avoid crashing into the barrier full on and send out an army of moles to sneak-attack you from the underground and steal the axolotl. Axolotl get! I hurriedly wish for a huge river behind me to stop people.
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
Sadly for you, I call in my turtle friends and they swim me across, where I then lasso you to keep you from running away! I grab the axolotl from you! Axolotl get! I wish for the ability to become completely invisible!
Sadly for you, I call in my turtle friends and they swim me across, where I then lasso you to keep you from running away! I grab the axolotl from you! Axolotl get! I wish for the ability to become completely invisible!
You are invisible, but the Axolotl is not. I just take it from you. Axolotl get!
I wish to be slingshot (with the axolotl.) so far into space I hit the shade.
You are invisible, but the Axolotl is not. I just take it from you. Axolotl get!
I wish to be slingshot (with the axolotl.) so far into space I hit the shade.
Unfortunately, you leave the slingshot behind, and I follow you into space! I snatch the axolotl and return to earth. Axolotl get! I wish for a magic barrier to protect me from intruders!
Unfortunately, you leave the slingshot behind, and I follow you into space! I snatch the axolotl and return to earth. Axolotl get! I wish for a magic barrier to protect me from intruders!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Unfortunately for you, magic barriers often end at the ground! I dig beneath the barrier and take the axolotl. Axolotl get! I wish for one million fake golden axolotls, so that the real one would be lost in the mess.
Unfortunately for you, magic barriers often end at the ground! I dig beneath the barrier and take the axolotl. Axolotl get! I wish for one million fake golden axolotls, so that the real one would be lost in the mess.
tumblr_pbgepnbJz41wpdkp3o1_1280.png
Sorry, bud! One of my Arcane dragons uses a special ability to see the axolotl and steals it. Axolotl get! I wish for my fluffiest Tundra to hide the axolotl in his fur.
Sorry, bud! One of my Arcane dragons uses a special ability to see the axolotl and steals it. Axolotl get! I wish for my fluffiest Tundra to hide the axolotl in his fur.
I send my fae into the floof to search and retrieve the axolotl. Axolotl get! I wish for a really fast wildclaw to help me run away really quickly
I send my fae into the floof to search and retrieve the axolotl. Axolotl get! I wish for a really fast wildclaw to help me run away really quickly
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
My plague dragon gives your wildclaw a disease and it falls and dies a painful death. Axolotl! Get! I wish for shuttle to go to the moon with the axolotl.
My plague dragon gives your wildclaw a disease and it falls and dies a painful death. Axolotl! Get! I wish for shuttle to go to the moon with the axolotl.
H01Ejx7.png
Thanks, buddy! You accidentally sent the moon hurtling towards the earth! I’m there to catch ithe axolotl as it falls.

*DAH NAH NAH NAAAAAH!* AXOLOTL GET!

It looks a little shook. I wish I had a comfortable room in the church for it to stay in, with everything its little heart desires.
Thanks, buddy! You accidentally sent the moon hurtling towards the earth! I’m there to catch ithe axolotl as it falls.

*DAH NAH NAH NAAAAAH!* AXOLOTL GET!

It looks a little shook. I wish I had a comfortable room in the church for it to stay in, with everything its little heart desires.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4