Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Golden Axolotl Chase
1 2 3 4
Many years ago, a species of axolotls roamed the earth. Its beautiful golden scales charmed many. It is said that the scales were made gold and it's power that lie deep inside was said to grant any wish besides duplication and revival. However the creatures were quite rare and once word spread of their powers, they were stolen from their homes and into the claws of dragons. The economy was destroyed as well. The beings no longer had a home and died abruptly of poor handling. Soon there was no fabled gold axolotls known. But everything changed when the Lightweaver's company, Boston and Host found out that Lightweaver had managed to save the last axolotl. And with that Boston had accidentally released the being from the home of the Lightweaver, and into the world. Host screamed in agony, fearing what could happen with the axolotl jumping back into the world...

Hello, welcome to the Golden Axolotl Chase! Strange, deranged introductions aside, this game is quite simple. You steal the golden axolotl from the above poster and claim it. You make one wish and use it as an obstacle against fellow thieves.

Be creative, outrageous, and silly as you want! It doesn't have to be realistic, and the axolotl will always be taken regardless of the what obstacle is made! It's more of a game of "I grab it, someone steals it, and someone steals it from them" and it keeps on going

For example:
Player 1:
"I slap Potato and lure the axolotl with food. Axolotl get! I wish for a giant castle to protect me from thieves!"

Player 2:
"I hire The Arcanist to break down the castle with magic and ask him to use magic to get the axolotl for me. Axolotl get! I wish for an army of robots to protect me!"

Here, I'll start off!

I am sitting in a field when I spot the axolotl. I see the value of the docile creature immediately. I grab it in my hands, with no issue at all. Axolotl get! I wish for hundreds of Mamertee plushes to stall people.
Many years ago, a species of axolotls roamed the earth. Its beautiful golden scales charmed many. It is said that the scales were made gold and it's power that lie deep inside was said to grant any wish besides duplication and revival. However the creatures were quite rare and once word spread of their powers, they were stolen from their homes and into the claws of dragons. The economy was destroyed as well. The beings no longer had a home and died abruptly of poor handling. Soon there was no fabled gold axolotls known. But everything changed when the Lightweaver's company, Boston and Host found out that Lightweaver had managed to save the last axolotl. And with that Boston had accidentally released the being from the home of the Lightweaver, and into the world. Host screamed in agony, fearing what could happen with the axolotl jumping back into the world...

Hello, welcome to the Golden Axolotl Chase! Strange, deranged introductions aside, this game is quite simple. You steal the golden axolotl from the above poster and claim it. You make one wish and use it as an obstacle against fellow thieves.

Be creative, outrageous, and silly as you want! It doesn't have to be realistic, and the axolotl will always be taken regardless of the what obstacle is made! It's more of a game of "I grab it, someone steals it, and someone steals it from them" and it keeps on going

For example:
Player 1:
"I slap Potato and lure the axolotl with food. Axolotl get! I wish for a giant castle to protect me from thieves!"

Player 2:
"I hire The Arcanist to break down the castle with magic and ask him to use magic to get the axolotl for me. Axolotl get! I wish for an army of robots to protect me!"

Here, I'll start off!

I am sitting in a field when I spot the axolotl. I see the value of the docile creature immediately. I grab it in my hands, with no issue at all. Axolotl get! I wish for hundreds of Mamertee plushes to stall people.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
I fling all of the plushies as I can back at you, tripping you and sending the axolotl flying. Before you recover I quickly nab it from its landing spot and flee. Axolotl get! I wish for pitfall traps, many of them, to capture any would-be pursuers.

//this be a pretty interesting game! ehe
I fling all of the plushies as I can back at you, tripping you and sending the axolotl flying. Before you recover I quickly nab it from its landing spot and flee. Axolotl get! I wish for pitfall traps, many of them, to capture any would-be pursuers.

//this be a pretty interesting game! ehe
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
Ah, but you did not expect one of your own traps to backfire on you! Those darned banana peels... You don't quite drop the Axolotl, but I manage to snatch it from your frantically scrambling hands as you fumble for balance. Axolotl get! I wish for a swarm impossibly furious butterflies to dazzle and confuse anyone who tries to get the Axolotl from me.
Ah, but you did not expect one of your own traps to backfire on you! Those darned banana peels... You don't quite drop the Axolotl, but I manage to snatch it from your frantically scrambling hands as you fumble for balance. Axolotl get! I wish for a swarm impossibly furious butterflies to dazzle and confuse anyone who tries to get the Axolotl from me.
I send in all my insect liking dragons to eat the butterflies. As they swarm around you, leaping at all the butterflies they can find, you trip over a Spiral and I grab the axolotl. Axolotl get! I wish for the Arcanist's latest experiment to go wrong and cause a nearby disaster to distract everyone.
I send in all my insect liking dragons to eat the butterflies. As they swarm around you, leaping at all the butterflies they can find, you trip over a Spiral and I grab the axolotl. Axolotl get! I wish for the Arcanist's latest experiment to go wrong and cause a nearby disaster to distract everyone.
Stuffed Mith Craft Creature Exotic Arcanist Idol Flowering Vulpine Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
I call DEETA.
They save the axolotl.
And I wish that wherever the axolotl ends up, it has a happy life.
(I'm not in a creative mood)
I call DEETA.
They save the axolotl.
And I wish that wherever the axolotl ends up, it has a happy life.
(I'm not in a creative mood)
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
I FREEZE THE PERSON INFRONT OF ME AND STEAL IT. Axolotl get! I hide myself in a gigantic ice cube and stay in there.
I FREEZE THE PERSON INFRONT OF ME AND STEAL IT. Axolotl get! I hide myself in a gigantic ice cube and stay in there.
No idea what to put here.
Unfortunately for you, ice cubes don't last long near fire. And it just so happens there's fire coming your way! While you're dazed by what just happened I quickly use some sort of hologram that creates an illusionary fellow axolotl to lure it. At the last second, I snatch it. Axolotl get! I wish for a Bar Gene Scroll to bribe people into not taking the axolotl.
Unfortunately for you, ice cubes don't last long near fire. And it just so happens there's fire coming your way! While you're dazed by what just happened I quickly use some sort of hologram that creates an illusionary fellow axolotl to lure it. At the last second, I snatch it. Axolotl get! I wish for a Bar Gene Scroll to bribe people into not taking the axolotl.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
I take the Bar Gene Scroll, but realize your plan and take the axolotl anyway. Axolotl get! I wish for a field of mouse traps to snap the toes of any ones who attempts to steal the axolotl!!
I take the Bar Gene Scroll, but realize your plan and take the axolotl anyway. Axolotl get! I wish for a field of mouse traps to snap the toes of any ones who attempts to steal the axolotl!!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I just so happen to be riding a magic carpet and simply grab the axolotl and fly away. Axolotl get! I wish for a layer of paint to make the axolotl look like a normal axolotl, to disguise it.
I just so happen to be riding a magic carpet and simply grab the axolotl and fly away. Axolotl get! I wish for a layer of paint to make the axolotl look like a normal axolotl, to disguise it.
I make myself a shadow and grab the Axolotl before you can notice. Axolotl get! I got in the darkest of places where nobody can find me.
I make myself a shadow and grab the Axolotl before you can notice. Axolotl get! I got in the darkest of places where nobody can find me.
No idea what to put here.
1 2 3 4