Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get banned from a pet store
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
648.Release the cats into the fish section.
649.Put up a sushi stand at the fish section.
650.Throw squeaky toys at everyone.
648.Release the cats into the fish section.
649.Put up a sushi stand at the fish section.
650.Throw squeaky toys at everyone.
651. Devour all the hamsters and scream about how 'you needed to convert 2 stacks of them into food points' and 'you're on a grind in the Coliseum'.
651. Devour all the hamsters and scream about how 'you needed to convert 2 stacks of them into food points' and 'you're on a grind in the Coliseum'.
Come to my Writing Shop to get your dragons lore!
652. Let all the crickets loose, and when you get into trouble, say, "But they're lucky!"
652. Let all the crickets loose, and when you get into trouble, say, "But they're lucky!"
653. Take all of the crickets in the previous post and sell them to people walking around in the store for a higher price.
653. Take all of the crickets in the previous post and sell them to people walking around in the store for a higher price.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
654 walk into a pet shop with a cookbook and walk over to the birds, then once an assistant comes over and asks "do you need some help?" tell them you would like to buy these birds for dinner.
654 walk into a pet shop with a cookbook and walk over to the birds, then once an assistant comes over and asks "do you need some help?" tell them you would like to buy these birds for dinner.
JkpHEfN.jpg
ask the staff which pets will be most efficient in battle
ask the staff which pets will be most efficient in battle
48541933_juO.png

Ask how hard it is to open the cages and take care of the pets outside of pet store hours with a schemy look on your face

Ask how hard it is to open the cages and take care of the pets outside of pet store hours with a schemy look on your face
imp_1_latern_by_lifeisboredom-dalvsk4.png
Starfait
658. Go in the cage with one of the cats, and start purring. Say "Mrrra Mrrrow" seductively at the people who walk by or hiss at people going "Stay away from my man cave HHHHHUUUUUUH"
658. Go in the cage with one of the cats, and start purring. Say "Mrrra Mrrrow" seductively at the people who walk by or hiss at people going "Stay away from my man cave HHHHHUUUUUUH"
659. Ask for one of the deceased fish. Bring it home and reanimate it. Otherwise, reanimate it at the pet store and call out the clerk for being so weird about your pet fish.
659. Ask for one of the deceased fish. Bring it home and reanimate it. Otherwise, reanimate it at the pet store and call out the clerk for being so weird about your pet fish.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)

Proclaim your love to the franchise then sit in the pile of dog beds and refuse to leave the sanctuary of your one true love

Proclaim your love to the franchise then sit in the pile of dog beds and refuse to leave the sanctuary of your one true love
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52