Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW!] Clarke's Writing Shop!
[u][/u][u][/u][center]You step into a large library, looking around sheepishly in a vain attempt to locate the owner - or at the very least, the curator that oversees this place. The spacious room, dimly illuminated by a massive gilded chandelier on the ceiling, is empty; what grabs your attention immediately is instead the tall golden shelves lining the floor and walls in what appears to be a labyrinth of books. The covers glimmer with colour, seemingly no order uniting countless tomes and encyclopedias. One book snaps its teeth, ready to gnaw at your limb; another sends a waft of a sweet flowery smell across the room; the third one is covered with fur of a beast you doubt to have ever seen before... The library appears to be rich not only with gold, but also with exotic, unusual, incredibly rare literature. As you extend your claws to grab a foliant that interests you most, you hear a stern, hardly emotional voice: - What do you need? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57986857] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579869/57986857_350.png[/img] [/url] Alerted by the sudden looming presence, you turn around - and notice a huge Gaoler eyeing you with a deadpan expression. As you try to explain that you were, in fact, looking to fetch some lore, she rolls her eyes, unimpressed by your explanation. - I am a [b]scribe[/b], not a librarian. If you wish to acquire a story, you normally pay, not try to talk me into insanity. However, - she raises her claw before you can speak, - payment concerns me little. Offer whatever you deem my writings worthy of... And do so quietly - you are in a library![/center] Yep, you heard it right. This is a writing shop - meaning you can order any piece of writing to touch up your dragons' bio with. However, there's a twist to it - you can [b]choose how you pay yourself[/b]! Let me show you some rules so that you gain a better understanding. [center][b][u]Rules:[/u][/b][/center] 1. To order, please fill out the following form (you may erase the questions themselves, and I'm subscribed, so no need to ping): [quote]1. What type of writng you are looking for? Describe the general idea of the future piece. (seek more details below) 2. What dragon will it be for? (please, leave a link or send a picture of your dragon the way I did above) 3. What do you offer as payment? (I will never decline if it fits the rules!) 4. Do you allow creative liberties? (Can I add details about you dragon that I made up on my own, or should I ask you before making such decisions? Or perhaps you want me to stick entirely to your ideas, without ever changing a single thing?) 5. Any details you need to mention. 6. Do you choose to pay before or after you see the writing?[/quote] I don't have to write for you if you don't fill out the form. Example: [quote] 1. A biography of Clarke, a scribe to her Clan, who has no idea why she's even here and is generally done with everyone. 2. (insert big boy url here) 3. 1 treasure because I hate you, LilBomber! (disclaimer: while I cannot stop you from actually paying this way, I will be upset for 2.5 seconds if you do) 4. Yep, go all out! 5. I'll PM you the bio template I want you to use and some info on the clan. Can you make it first-person, too, as if Clarke herself is writing it? 6. Before[/quote] 2. I will accept almost anything as payment, including but not limited to: in-game currency, items, your own art and dragons. And yes, it all can come in any amount (we all have tough days!). However, there's a list of things I do NOT take as payment: - any rewards from other games. While I do have an account in several other games, I don't devote nearly as much time to them, someone probably needss that more! - other pieces of descriptive lore (see what I mean in the Types of Writing section!). I love seeing what other writers can do, but I prefer to write of my own ideas! However, stories/poetry/divinations based on one of my dragons are still epic methods of payment I'd love to see! - discounts to your services (e.g. shops, hatcheries, etc.). We all love good discounts, but I'm new and abysmally poor, so it probably won't mean much to me! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] - I also ask that you be wary if you choose dragons as your payment option, for they are most likely to be exalted or sold unless they match some very particular ideas I have in mind. Moreover, if my lair space is not enough to accomodate all dragons you offer (my dragons' eggs included), I will ask you to change the offer. As a follow-up - after you pay with something, it is my choice to decide what I do with it, so I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with how I treat your dragon, item, etc. 3, Finally, you, in turn, are free to modify, change and let others/me rewrite what I did! After all, once the transaction is over, it is yours. However, if you want me to make a major change to something I wrote (e.g. changing the plot or its part entirely), you will have to send another request here! The same applies for different types of writing, including when they are merged (e.g. a piece of poetry in a story). 4. And lastly - I'm currently in college, so please forgive me if your writing takes a bit more than usual to do! I may update the rules as I get requests. Now, please, turn to the Types of Writing section to see what Clarke can offer you!
You step into a large library, looking around sheepishly in a vain attempt to locate the owner - or at the very least, the curator that oversees this place. The spacious room, dimly illuminated by a massive gilded chandelier on the ceiling, is empty; what grabs your attention immediately is instead the tall golden shelves lining the floor and walls in what appears to be a labyrinth of books. The covers glimmer with colour, seemingly no order uniting countless tomes and encyclopedias. One book snaps its teeth, ready to gnaw at your limb; another sends a waft of a sweet flowery smell across the room; the third one is covered with fur of a beast you doubt to have ever seen before... The library appears to be rich not only with gold, but also with exotic, unusual, incredibly rare literature. As you extend your claws to grab a foliant that interests you most, you hear a stern, hardly emotional voice:

- What do you need?

57986857_350.png

Alerted by the sudden looming presence, you turn around - and notice a huge Gaoler eyeing you with a deadpan expression. As you try to explain that you were, in fact, looking to fetch some lore, she rolls her eyes, unimpressed by your explanation.

- I am a scribe, not a librarian. If you wish to acquire a story, you normally pay, not try to talk me into insanity. However, - she raises her claw before you can speak, - payment concerns me little. Offer whatever you deem my writings worthy of... And do so quietly - you are in a library!

Yep, you heard it right. This is a writing shop - meaning you can order any piece of writing to touch up your dragons' bio with. However, there's a twist to it - you can choose how you pay yourself! Let me show you some rules so that you gain a better understanding.
Rules:
1. To order, please fill out the following form (you may erase the questions themselves, and I'm subscribed, so no need to ping):
Quote:
1. What type of writng you are looking for? Describe the general idea of the future piece. (seek more details below)
2. What dragon will it be for? (please, leave a link or send a picture of your dragon the way I did above)
3. What do you offer as payment? (I will never decline if it fits the rules!)
4. Do you allow creative liberties? (Can I add details about you dragon that I made up on my own, or should I ask you before making such decisions? Or perhaps you want me to stick entirely to your ideas, without ever changing a single thing?)
5. Any details you need to mention.
6. Do you choose to pay before or after you see the writing?
I don't have to write for you if you don't fill out the form.
Example:
Quote:
1. A biography of Clarke, a scribe to her Clan, who has no idea why she's even here and is generally done with everyone.
2. (insert big boy url here)
3. 1 treasure because I hate you, LilBomber! (disclaimer: while I cannot stop you from actually paying this way, I will be upset for 2.5 seconds if you do)
4. Yep, go all out!
5. I'll PM you the bio template I want you to use and some info on the clan. Can you make it first-person, too, as if Clarke herself is writing it?
6. Before

2. I will accept almost anything as payment, including but not limited to: in-game currency, items, your own art and dragons. And yes, it all can come in any amount (we all have tough days!). However, there's a list of things I do NOT take as payment:
- any rewards from other games. While I do have an account in several other games, I don't devote nearly as much time to them, someone probably needss that more!
- other pieces of descriptive lore (see what I mean in the Types of Writing section!). I love seeing what other writers can do, but I prefer to write of my own ideas! However, stories/poetry/divinations based on one of my dragons are still epic methods of payment I'd love to see!
- discounts to your services (e.g. shops, hatcheries, etc.). We all love good discounts, but I'm new and abysmally poor, so it probably won't mean much to me!
- I also ask that you be wary if you choose dragons as your payment option, for they are most likely to be exalted or sold unless they match some very particular ideas I have in mind. Moreover, if my lair space is not enough to accomodate all dragons you offer (my dragons' eggs included), I will ask you to change the offer.
As a follow-up - after you pay with something, it is my choice to decide what I do with it, so I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with how I treat your dragon, item, etc.

3, Finally, you, in turn, are free to modify, change and let others/me rewrite what I did! After all, once the transaction is over, it is yours. However, if you want me to make a major change to something I wrote (e.g. changing the plot or its part entirely), you will have to send another request here! The same applies for different types of writing, including when they are merged (e.g. a piece of poetry in a story).

4. And lastly - I'm currently in college, so please forgive me if your writing takes a bit more than usual to do!

I may update the rules as I get requests. Now, please, turn to the Types of Writing section to see what Clarke can offer you!
Come to my Writing Shop to get your dragons lore!
Types of Writing

This section is by no means a complete list of Clarke's services If you had something else on your mind while coming here, you should still request it! If Clarke feels she could do the same as your offer for others, she will surely add it here.
Descriptive lore
Clarke will narrate the dragon's story and any other features you request (like character, abilities etc.) as an observer, presenting the facts as opposed to a vibrant story. The result will be a description of a dragon's life, kind of like those you see in guides to Trading Post features, but a bit more insightful.

Examples: all of my dragons.
Creative lore
Clarke will narrate the dragon's story and anything else as a storyteller, creating a short tale based on your dragon's select moment(s) in life. The result will be a short story, akin to those you find in Flight Rising's lore stories.

Examples: none yet!
Lair lore
Clarke will gather information about the group(s) of dragons residing in your profile, and will compile an article about their clan/kingdom/group that you can out in your profile/tab description.

Poetic lore

Clarke will describe your dragon poetically, compiling the same lore, albeit with a lyrical touch.

Prophecies
As a Water dragon, Clarke has access to divinations and prophecies. As such, she may be able to predict your dragon's future in the a form of a short poetic verse describing what the tomorrow holds for your dragon. You can put it in your dragon's bio as-is, or you/I can weave it into an already existing piece of lore as, say, a warning by a seer. (This will prompt another request/payment for you if you choose me again, though!)

Types of Writing

This section is by no means a complete list of Clarke's services If you had something else on your mind while coming here, you should still request it! If Clarke feels she could do the same as your offer for others, she will surely add it here.
Descriptive lore
Clarke will narrate the dragon's story and any other features you request (like character, abilities etc.) as an observer, presenting the facts as opposed to a vibrant story. The result will be a description of a dragon's life, kind of like those you see in guides to Trading Post features, but a bit more insightful.

Examples: all of my dragons.
Creative lore
Clarke will narrate the dragon's story and anything else as a storyteller, creating a short tale based on your dragon's select moment(s) in life. The result will be a short story, akin to those you find in Flight Rising's lore stories.

Lair lore
Clarke will gather information about the group(s) of dragons residing in your profile, and will compile an article about their clan/kingdom/group that you can out in your profile/tab description.

Poetic lore

Clarke will describe your dragon poetically, compiling the same lore, albeit with a lyrical touch.

Prophecies
As a Water dragon, Clarke has access to divinations and prophecies. As such, she may be able to predict your dragon's future in the a form of a short poetic verse describing what the tomorrow holds for your dragon. You can put it in your dragon's bio as-is, or you/I can weave it into an already existing piece of lore as, say, a warning by a seer. (This will prompt another request/payment for you if you choose me again, though!)

Waitlist:
1. Myndris [Creative Writing]
Waitlist:
1. Myndris [Creative Writing]
We are now open!
We are now open!
bumperino
bumperino
[b]1. What type of writng you are looking for? Describe the general idea of the future piece.:[/b] Creative writing - I explain in greater detail below. [b]2. What dragon will it be for?[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55610501] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556106/55610501_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]3. What do you offer as payment?:[/b] Treasure \o/ (15,000 per 100 words) [b]4. Do you allow creative liberties?[/b]: Sure, as long as it’s within reason and makes sense. Obviously don’t conjure a huge alien popping into the middle of town. :P [b]5. Any details you need to mention:[/b] I’d like it to be focused on Xirmir directly after the story linked in [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=327467&tab=dragon&did=57175797]Fae’s[/url] bio. A timeline of the events: - Zirmir - hearbroken, confused, and angry - runs off and decides to contact a tribe she had brief contact with in the past. - [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=327467&tab=dragon&did=33144709]Disarray[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=327467&tab=dragon&did=38759966]Khromus[/url] (the makeshift guards/warriors of the tribe) lead her to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=327467&tab=dragon&did=27199088]Celeres[/url] - Strikes a deal with Celeres. If Celeres leaves Fae unharmed and offers the opportunity for both Fae and Zirmir to live within the tribe, Zirmir would give her the location of the Tovak encampment so that she may destroy it. Celeres accepts because of the sheer contempt she holds for said Tovak. - Zirmir follows the tribe into the town, watching as they destroy everyone and everything. Doesn’t need to go into massive detail or anything - mainly just needs Zirmir’s perspective of it. - Fae only accepts the proposal because she has nowhere else to go and has never learned to be self sufficient. Obviously she now no longer trusts Zirmir and their short lived bond was destroyed. Bonus points if you want to add any clips of Zirmirs perspective from Fae’s story but not required. ^_^ Some reading that may help you get a feel for tribe dynamics is the link to the story No More Peace (Celeres bio has it). All of the dragons mentioned also have some info in their bios. The story it comes directly after and needs referenced is in Fae’s bio. The dragons in the tribe at the time of the story: Celeres, Disarray, Khromus, Majir, Magmania, Afterburn. Not all have to be included in detail - just mentioning if you need to know. I know that’s a lot so please feel free to PM any questions or concerns. :O [b]6. Do you choose to pay before or after you see the writing?[/b] After is preferred - a snippet is fine.
1. What type of writng you are looking for? Describe the general idea of the future piece.: Creative writing - I explain in greater detail below.

2. What dragon will it be for?

55610501_350.png

3. What do you offer as payment?: Treasure \o/ (15,000 per 100 words)

4. Do you allow creative liberties?: Sure, as long as it’s within reason and makes sense. Obviously don’t conjure a huge alien popping into the middle of town. :P

5. Any details you need to mention: I’d like it to be focused on Xirmir directly after the story linked in Fae’s bio. A timeline of the events:
- Zirmir - hearbroken, confused, and angry - runs off and decides to contact a tribe she had brief contact with in the past.
- Disarray and Khromus (the makeshift guards/warriors of the tribe) lead her to Celeres
- Strikes a deal with Celeres. If Celeres leaves Fae unharmed and offers the opportunity for both Fae and Zirmir to live within the tribe, Zirmir would give her the location of the Tovak encampment so that she may destroy it. Celeres accepts because of the sheer contempt she holds for said Tovak.
- Zirmir follows the tribe into the town, watching as they destroy everyone and everything. Doesn’t need to go into massive detail or anything - mainly just needs Zirmir’s perspective of it.
- Fae only accepts the proposal because she has nowhere else to go and has never learned to be self sufficient. Obviously she now no longer trusts Zirmir and their short lived bond was destroyed.

Bonus points if you want to add any clips of Zirmirs perspective from Fae’s story but not required. ^_^

Some reading that may help you get a feel for tribe dynamics is the link to the story No More Peace (Celeres bio has it). All of the dragons mentioned also have some info in their bios.

The story it comes directly after and needs referenced is in Fae’s bio.

The dragons in the tribe at the time of the story: Celeres, Disarray, Khromus, Majir, Magmania, Afterburn. Not all have to be included in detail - just mentioning if you need to know.

I know that’s a lot so please feel free to PM any questions or concerns. :O

6. Do you choose to pay before or after you see the writing? After is preferred - a snippet is fine.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris
That's a very interesting commission! I'll add you to the waitlist, and get to work as soon as I can!
@Myndris
That's a very interesting commission! I'll add you to the waitlist, and get to work as soon as I can!
@LilBomber Ooh looks cool! 1. Could you do a prophecy? 2. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573617/57361651_350.png[/img] 3. I have a couple dergs hatching in a few days, payment will be first pick of derg to be yours. 4. Sure! Just please, no one dying. 5. She was found by Dust, when at the time she had heatstroke. 6. Depends on whether or not the eggs hatch at the same time you're done. Thank you!
@LilBomber

Ooh looks cool!

1. Could you do a prophecy?
2. 57361651_350.png
3. I have a couple dergs hatching in a few days, payment will be first pick of derg to be yours.
4. Sure! Just please, no one dying.
5. She was found by Dust, when at the time she had heatstroke.
6. Depends on whether or not the eggs hatch at the same time you're done.

Thank you!
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
1. writing type? Creative lore although i sort of want it based off of my Zokoria tab/lore Due to Xonan clan who rule over the oasis 2.dragon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61534304][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/615344/61534304_350.png[/img][/url] 3.payment? Treasure, 10-15g (you can pick, if you wish) 4. creative liberties? Absolutely, i would love to see what you come up along with any creative twists 5.Needed Details? He's transgender, son of the leader of Xonan clan 6. Do you choose to pay before or after you see the writing? Before, as soon as you accept/reply Hopefully this isn't too much, and that the payment is okay Hope you come up with something, totally okay if not^^
1. writing type?
Creative lore although i sort of want it based off of my Zokoria tab/lore
Due to Xonan clan who rule over the oasis

2.dragon?
61534304_350.png

3.payment?
Treasure, 10-15g (you can pick, if you wish)

4. creative liberties?
Absolutely, i would love to see what you come up along with any creative twists

5.Needed Details?
He's transgender, son of the leader of Xonan clan

6. Do you choose to pay before or after you see the writing?
Before, as soon as you accept/reply

Hopefully this isn't too much, and that the payment is okay
Hope you come up with something, totally okay if not^^
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~