Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Psychosis[BDD]- R2! Prizes Out(Finally)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@CarnivaleWaltz

Hmmm, yeah! I'll go vote for Tinnire!
@CarnivaleWaltz

Hmmm, yeah! I'll go vote for Tinnire!
moHYLEk.gif
@ophician
@hideki
@cacogen
@electricleech
i wasn't able to respond to any of this discussion last night, so i hope you don't mind me pinging your attention at a chance to change your minds.

i've been thinking about this, but it certainly is vague. however, i really don't believe that tinnire having a familiar with scythes implies he was the murderer, or that henge was caught off guard mid discussion.

there was definitely a struggle, a big enough struggle for henge's vest to be torn away and his hide to be shredded. the attacker had to grapple with henge before getting to the belly, of that i'm sure. it wasn't a surprise one-two knockout.

and why would henge hide behind a pillar in order to have a discussion with somebody about something as innocent as games? the two dark guards at the door seem suspicious, as does sealing everyone in with marble doors. perhaps henge had some questionable intentions and drew someone over behind the pillar himself. when said dragon got there, they were surprised into a homicidal rage.

but if there was a struggle, wouldn't henge have called out for help? not if the attacker had first paralyzed or frozen the victim in some way, perhaps as in with an elemental attack. therefore, my vote is for fime, on the grounds that she froze him with ice, tore at and struggled to flip him over, and then slashed open his belly all while he was powerless.
@ophician
@hideki
@cacogen
@electricleech
i wasn't able to respond to any of this discussion last night, so i hope you don't mind me pinging your attention at a chance to change your minds.

i've been thinking about this, but it certainly is vague. however, i really don't believe that tinnire having a familiar with scythes implies he was the murderer, or that henge was caught off guard mid discussion.

there was definitely a struggle, a big enough struggle for henge's vest to be torn away and his hide to be shredded. the attacker had to grapple with henge before getting to the belly, of that i'm sure. it wasn't a surprise one-two knockout.

and why would henge hide behind a pillar in order to have a discussion with somebody about something as innocent as games? the two dark guards at the door seem suspicious, as does sealing everyone in with marble doors. perhaps henge had some questionable intentions and drew someone over behind the pillar himself. when said dragon got there, they were surprised into a homicidal rage.

but if there was a struggle, wouldn't henge have called out for help? not if the attacker had first paralyzed or frozen the victim in some way, perhaps as in with an elemental attack. therefore, my vote is for fime, on the grounds that she froze him with ice, tore at and struggled to flip him over, and then slashed open his belly all while he was powerless.
@aerisonus

Ah, you do raise some valuable points!

Setting all those before-murder scenarios aside for a second, if the killer did use ice, wouldn't the body be found somewhat cold? Maybe too cold for a corpse, but it depends on the time of the murder. Plus the ice could have melted and cause Henge's body to be wet or perhaps evidence of broken ice shards? The information given is kind of vague, but still I think we could work with it.

The other possibility of the victim being paralyzed is somewhat less risky. If the victim is paralyzed, he'd be just immobilized with no evidence left behind. And the only Lightning dragon is Moxy so there's that. She's also quite buff and large, making it possible to remove the tough hide and pushing Henge on his back.

Oh, then I have this sudden thought. CarnivaleWaltz did say they left some subtle clues in the paragraph. While I was in the Coliseum, I had my team of two Ridgebacks and a Skydancer. Ridgebacks and other dragons have this low leveled attack called Shred. And I quote from the information give: "... and his hide shredded, belly split apart."

Could this be the hint we're looking for? To be honest, I'm not quite sure! The hints are subtle and it could be anything. But if it is one of those clues hidden, then I believe Fime is innocent, since Skydancers are more of the Int. dragons rather than Strength.

From my list of dragons, Spirals and Imperials are one of those with the attack
Shred. I still have yet to confirm about other species, like with Guardians. But I don't know, their appearance would suggest that it is possible. Right now, I cast some suspicion towards Moxy.

Even after a scrolling through every single post, I still have some doubts.
Just some thoughts and all.
@aerisonus

Ah, you do raise some valuable points!

Setting all those before-murder scenarios aside for a second, if the killer did use ice, wouldn't the body be found somewhat cold? Maybe too cold for a corpse, but it depends on the time of the murder. Plus the ice could have melted and cause Henge's body to be wet or perhaps evidence of broken ice shards? The information given is kind of vague, but still I think we could work with it.

The other possibility of the victim being paralyzed is somewhat less risky. If the victim is paralyzed, he'd be just immobilized with no evidence left behind. And the only Lightning dragon is Moxy so there's that. She's also quite buff and large, making it possible to remove the tough hide and pushing Henge on his back.

Oh, then I have this sudden thought. CarnivaleWaltz did say they left some subtle clues in the paragraph. While I was in the Coliseum, I had my team of two Ridgebacks and a Skydancer. Ridgebacks and other dragons have this low leveled attack called Shred. And I quote from the information give: "... and his hide shredded, belly split apart."

Could this be the hint we're looking for? To be honest, I'm not quite sure! The hints are subtle and it could be anything. But if it is one of those clues hidden, then I believe Fime is innocent, since Skydancers are more of the Int. dragons rather than Strength.

From my list of dragons, Spirals and Imperials are one of those with the attack
Shred. I still have yet to confirm about other species, like with Guardians. But I don't know, their appearance would suggest that it is possible. Right now, I cast some suspicion towards Moxy.

Even after a scrolling through every single post, I still have some doubts.
Just some thoughts and all.
moHYLEk.gif
@aerisonus

You bring up some good points as well. While I was confused about the guards at first, it seemed to me that they stayed outside after the doors were sealed (though I may have misinterpreted this). I agree with Cacogen on the issue of freezing; however, if we want to consider dragons or familiars who could immobilize him, we again have to consider Razathul's cockatrice familiar, whose "screeching crow can freeze a dragon in place."

However, @Cacogen's analysis of the shredding is interesting.

In Tinnire's defense, it seems worth noting that the scythe kamaitachi leaves "several shallow cuts," so while it may have shredded the vest it is starting to look unlikely that the kamaitachi could have slayed Henge.

I would like to withdraw my vote for Tinnire and wait for further discussion before casting it again, as for the moment I'm not convinced of the skydancer (or his familiar)'s guilt.
@aerisonus

You bring up some good points as well. While I was confused about the guards at first, it seemed to me that they stayed outside after the doors were sealed (though I may have misinterpreted this). I agree with Cacogen on the issue of freezing; however, if we want to consider dragons or familiars who could immobilize him, we again have to consider Razathul's cockatrice familiar, whose "screeching crow can freeze a dragon in place."

However, @Cacogen's analysis of the shredding is interesting.

In Tinnire's defense, it seems worth noting that the scythe kamaitachi leaves "several shallow cuts," so while it may have shredded the vest it is starting to look unlikely that the kamaitachi could have slayed Henge.

I would like to withdraw my vote for Tinnire and wait for further discussion before casting it again, as for the moment I'm not convinced of the skydancer (or his familiar)'s guilt.
@cacogen
@electricleech

oh man, i'm really enjoying all the speculation going into this! it's unlikely that we'll hit the mark right on the first try, but the effort is definitely exciting.

i was thinking that the ice would have melted, but there was no mention of pools of water around the body. it doesn't mean they weren't there, but it's also not really enough to be sure of anything either. i had thought of razanthul's cockatrice, but a scream that loud probably would have been heard and investigated, i think. plus, unless razanthul himself has built up an immunity, there's a chance it would have just frozen him, too.

i agree that the guards seem to be stationed outside. it just gives a weird, no one in, no one out sort of vibe, which seems suspicious to me.

i like cacogen's thinking on moxy. so i'm going to change my vote as well, to moxy, who is strong, has a strong familiar, and has the kind of attacks that fit into the crime scene.

(man, carnivalewaltz, i hope all these retractions and changing of minds isn't too hard to keep up with, heh.)
@cacogen
@electricleech

oh man, i'm really enjoying all the speculation going into this! it's unlikely that we'll hit the mark right on the first try, but the effort is definitely exciting.

i was thinking that the ice would have melted, but there was no mention of pools of water around the body. it doesn't mean they weren't there, but it's also not really enough to be sure of anything either. i had thought of razanthul's cockatrice, but a scream that loud probably would have been heard and investigated, i think. plus, unless razanthul himself has built up an immunity, there's a chance it would have just frozen him, too.

i agree that the guards seem to be stationed outside. it just gives a weird, no one in, no one out sort of vibe, which seems suspicious to me.

i like cacogen's thinking on moxy. so i'm going to change my vote as well, to moxy, who is strong, has a strong familiar, and has the kind of attacks that fit into the crime scene.

(man, carnivalewaltz, i hope all these retractions and changing of minds isn't too hard to keep up with, heh.)
Presumably, if it had been Moxy, wouldn't there be at least some sort of scorch marks on the body?
However, Moxy does have several things going against her: she's strong, and her familiar is a warcat, both of whom would therefore be able to probably kill Henge without too much of a struggle. And should the killing have been done stealthily, and not due to a discussion between the two dragons as others have suggested, she has very little that could make noise or attract attention.

Honestly, I have no idea, but since I am loathe to implicate my own dragon any more than has already been done, and barring further evidence, I shall cast my vote of suspicion onto Tinnire.
Presumably, if it had been Moxy, wouldn't there be at least some sort of scorch marks on the body?
However, Moxy does have several things going against her: she's strong, and her familiar is a warcat, both of whom would therefore be able to probably kill Henge without too much of a struggle. And should the killing have been done stealthily, and not due to a discussion between the two dragons as others have suggested, she has very little that could make noise or attract attention.

Honestly, I have no idea, but since I am loathe to implicate my own dragon any more than has already been done, and barring further evidence, I shall cast my vote of suspicion onto Tinnire.
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
@SomeoneOrNot
@aerisonus
@ElectricLeech

Ah, the fun of investigations and whatnot! I can't wait for another murder to happen to be honest. If we don't catch the criminal now, then maybe the next post will hold more information?

Regarding electric shocks, it depends on the intensity of the electricity. From a quick search, a small electric current would just leave some small marks like this. As for the pool of water, it doesn't really have to be like totally wet. Maybe the corpse was just... Soaked in water? Or something?

And yeah, I agree with Aeri (hope you don't mind me calling you that!) on the Cockatrice. Plus that fact that a familiar is used in the crime is still a conjecture. There's still no evidence of a dragon's familiar being used, but it is highly possible. I'd have to check each dragons and their information later. For now, I'm mostly focusing on the dragon's individual strengths. Have fun you guys!
@SomeoneOrNot
@aerisonus
@ElectricLeech

Ah, the fun of investigations and whatnot! I can't wait for another murder to happen to be honest. If we don't catch the criminal now, then maybe the next post will hold more information?

Regarding electric shocks, it depends on the intensity of the electricity. From a quick search, a small electric current would just leave some small marks like this. As for the pool of water, it doesn't really have to be like totally wet. Maybe the corpse was just... Soaked in water? Or something?

And yeah, I agree with Aeri (hope you don't mind me calling you that!) on the Cockatrice. Plus that fact that a familiar is used in the crime is still a conjecture. There's still no evidence of a dragon's familiar being used, but it is highly possible. I'd have to check each dragons and their information later. For now, I'm mostly focusing on the dragon's individual strengths. Have fun you guys!
moHYLEk.gif
@CarnivaleWaltz
@Cacogen
@ElectricLeech
@aerisonus
@SomeoneOrNot

Whoa this is what happens when I go to sleep-- everyone brings up good points, and I am with the idea that the Cockatrice could have been used, it could have brought up a distraction to the guests, and I'm unsure if an immunity to it can be built up.

With the idea of familiars still being flimsy, once more I'm shifting my vote to Moxy due to points brought up before and now and once more reverting to my theory of strength in an earlier post.

We don't know if there were any shock marks on the body, as the only thing brought up were the wounds, and with nothing being brought up I have to assume there were none. Guardians do have shred as an attack, unless they decide to equip them with anticipate or something, but shred is a basic attack.
@CarnivaleWaltz
@Cacogen
@ElectricLeech
@aerisonus
@SomeoneOrNot

Whoa this is what happens when I go to sleep-- everyone brings up good points, and I am with the idea that the Cockatrice could have been used, it could have brought up a distraction to the guests, and I'm unsure if an immunity to it can be built up.

With the idea of familiars still being flimsy, once more I'm shifting my vote to Moxy due to points brought up before and now and once more reverting to my theory of strength in an earlier post.

We don't know if there were any shock marks on the body, as the only thing brought up were the wounds, and with nothing being brought up I have to assume there were none. Guardians do have shred as an attack, unless they decide to equip them with anticipate or something, but shred is a basic attack.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@CarnivaleWaltz
@Hideki
@aerisonus
@ElectricLeech
@SomeoneOrNot

We all party hard, Hideki.

Anyways, I'm kinda iffy with the idea of the Cockatrice being used. A "screech" is much more ear-splitting that a "scream" and it would attract more attention and frustration even if everyone's partying hard. And I think immunity would be possible! If you'd get used to a certain sound or thing, you'd probably just shrug it off.

I'm suspecting both Moxy and Razathul. Moxy has the strength and ability while Razathul has a useful familiar and possibly strength too. I'm still not sure about what Arcane dragons do, but I know for a fact that both dragons could use shred. About the shock marks, perhaps they were unnoticeable or they didn't really exist. If that's the case, then that leaves us wondering on how no signs of struggles were see or heard during the moment of the murder. The possibility of being paralyzed or frozen still is possible, but there is no direct evidence. The killer must be pretty swift and quiet in their job.

Unless... A possibility of the suspect strangling and covering Henge's mouth comes into mind. If the poor victim would attempt to cry for help, his screams would only come out muffled and no one would hear it. Then they could possibly done the deed. Due to this, a new suspect comes into play which is Mouse. I'd say Spirals look quite capable of suffocating a dragon. But this is all conjuncture and possibilities.

Then my last thought for now: What if Henge was suffocated THEN shredded? It reminds me of a case in a game called Ace Attorney. Anyways, it could still be possible the murderer suffocated the victim first to silence him, then bam Shred attack.

Oh, and I would like to withdraw my vote for Moxy. She does raise some suspicions, but I'm still not sure of everything! Long post over.
@CarnivaleWaltz
@Hideki
@aerisonus
@ElectricLeech
@SomeoneOrNot

We all party hard, Hideki.

Anyways, I'm kinda iffy with the idea of the Cockatrice being used. A "screech" is much more ear-splitting that a "scream" and it would attract more attention and frustration even if everyone's partying hard. And I think immunity would be possible! If you'd get used to a certain sound or thing, you'd probably just shrug it off.

I'm suspecting both Moxy and Razathul. Moxy has the strength and ability while Razathul has a useful familiar and possibly strength too. I'm still not sure about what Arcane dragons do, but I know for a fact that both dragons could use shred. About the shock marks, perhaps they were unnoticeable or they didn't really exist. If that's the case, then that leaves us wondering on how no signs of struggles were see or heard during the moment of the murder. The possibility of being paralyzed or frozen still is possible, but there is no direct evidence. The killer must be pretty swift and quiet in their job.

Unless... A possibility of the suspect strangling and covering Henge's mouth comes into mind. If the poor victim would attempt to cry for help, his screams would only come out muffled and no one would hear it. Then they could possibly done the deed. Due to this, a new suspect comes into play which is Mouse. I'd say Spirals look quite capable of suffocating a dragon. But this is all conjuncture and possibilities.

Then my last thought for now: What if Henge was suffocated THEN shredded? It reminds me of a case in a game called Ace Attorney. Anyways, it could still be possible the murderer suffocated the victim first to silence him, then bam Shred attack.

Oh, and I would like to withdraw my vote for Moxy. She does raise some suspicions, but I'm still not sure of everything! Long post over.
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen
That is a really good point. The actual perpetrator could have killed Henge through one way, then shredded the body post-mortum in order to cast doubt/suspicion onto another dragon, thereby allowing them to get away with murder (literally).

Additionally, does anyone find it at least somewhat strange that a shadow dragon is having Light jubilee?
@Cacogen
That is a really good point. The actual perpetrator could have killed Henge through one way, then shredded the body post-mortum in order to cast doubt/suspicion onto another dragon, thereby allowing them to get away with murder (literally).

Additionally, does anyone find it at least somewhat strange that a shadow dragon is having Light jubilee?
Oh, so that's what the button does...
FRFlightPrideBannerIce_zpsccaa10dc.png
banner by Neondragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12