Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | GG Masquerade - Divvying Prizes
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I confess I may run more of these at random... It was actually a wind flight masquerade that inspired me in the first place. If people want pings for future one-offs I can totally take note :3

I'll randomize the first place winners and get you picking prizes as soon as I 'm done with dinner.
I confess I may run more of these at random... It was actually a wind flight masquerade that inspired me in the first place. If people want pings for future one-offs I can totally take note :3

I'll randomize the first place winners and get you picking prizes as soon as I 'm done with dinner.
NatureHolidayBanner.png
@aerisonus @craniyum @Glowdeer @Ickyrus @paintminion @Toothless

Randomizer.org has spoken!
  • aerisonus
  • Glowdeer
  • Ickyrus
  • paintminion
  • Toothless
  • craniyum
  • aerisonus

Those who placed twice were automatically set to first and last. :3

We'll do this via list for the sake of those who don't have time to keep checking in. All of you may choose from any of the categories on the first page. Make sure that you list your preferred prizes based on your turn number.

If you're the fourth to choose, give me your four preferred prizes so that I know what to give you even if ERRYONE else chooses your other options. :3

Once the first prize winners have had their pick, all second prize winners will get theirs!
@aerisonus @craniyum @Glowdeer @Ickyrus @paintminion @Toothless

Randomizer.org has spoken!
  • aerisonus
  • Glowdeer
  • Ickyrus
  • paintminion
  • Toothless
  • craniyum
  • aerisonus

Those who placed twice were automatically set to first and last. :3

We'll do this via list for the sake of those who don't have time to keep checking in. All of you may choose from any of the categories on the first page. Make sure that you list your preferred prizes based on your turn number.

If you're the fourth to choose, give me your four preferred prizes so that I know what to give you even if ERRYONE else chooses your other options. :3

Once the first prize winners have had their pick, all second prize winners will get theirs!
NatureHolidayBanner.png
Okay it was hard to put these in order but - here's my list!

I am so happy to hear that the Wind Masquerade was such an inspiration! (Did you hear that @Toothless?!). I also have thought of doing a Masquerade a week or something like that - so maybe the masquerade heads can get together and discuss working together to do something like that?!

Thank you so much for doing all this! @Ferabird, I need to go back and look at some of the inspiring costumes (if they left them on) and see what else I can use for inspiration for my dragons! Some of them need a change up!

1. Gems
2. Silks!
3. Gladekeeper
4 Treasure
Okay it was hard to put these in order but - here's my list!

I am so happy to hear that the Wind Masquerade was such an inspiration! (Did you hear that @Toothless?!). I also have thought of doing a Masquerade a week or something like that - so maybe the masquerade heads can get together and discuss working together to do something like that?!

Thank you so much for doing all this! @Ferabird, I need to go back and look at some of the inspiring costumes (if they left them on) and see what else I can use for inspiration for my dragons! Some of them need a change up!

1. Gems
2. Silks!
3. Gladekeeper
4 Treasure
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

I might have TOTALLY saved all the costumes to my computer... just sayin ^_^ So if you want em I can send em.
@paintminion

I might have TOTALLY saved all the costumes to my computer... just sayin ^_^ So if you want em I can send em.
NatureHolidayBanner.png
@Ferabird OOOoo, we need a Fashion Mag for Flight Rising! I love that idea! A thread we can upkeep with pics of winners from Masquerades...maybe a spotlight on Fashion where we search out and find fashionably dressed dragons to showcase. Along with a contest every week centered around a theme. We need a Fashion Center thread.

@Ferabird
@Toothless

What do you guys think? Do you want to play the Fashion game? :-)
@Ferabird OOOoo, we need a Fashion Mag for Flight Rising! I love that idea! A thread we can upkeep with pics of winners from Masquerades...maybe a spotlight on Fashion where we search out and find fashionably dressed dragons to showcase. Along with a contest every week centered around a theme. We need a Fashion Center thread.

@Ferabird
@Toothless

What do you guys think? Do you want to play the Fashion game? :-)
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

This sounds unnacceptably fun...

Maybe a fashion tumblr? I do enjoy a well-dressed derg. Hell, I dressed Changeling up for the wind masquerade and even though I never placed with any of my babs, I left her and several others dressed up XD
@paintminion

This sounds unnacceptably fun...

Maybe a fashion tumblr? I do enjoy a well-dressed derg. Hell, I dressed Changeling up for the wind masquerade and even though I never placed with any of my babs, I left her and several others dressed up XD
NatureHolidayBanner.png
@Ferabird ...dare I admit I do not DO tumbler?

And all good fun is acceptable here on FR.
@Ferabird ...dare I admit I do not DO tumbler?

And all good fun is acceptable here on FR.
[quote name="Ferabird" date="2014-06-06 17:50:56"]I confess I may run more of these at random... It was actually a wind flight masquerade that inspired me in the first place.[/quote] @Ferabird ;;w;; oh OH OHHHHHHH *cries* I'm so glad that all the hard work @paintminion and I put into the Mistral Masquerade was such an inspiration. We worked so hard omg. ;o; And I love the idea of a fashion mag/tumblr/FR thread/whatever! :D Count me in! Also, prize preferences~ 1. Glittering Hoard 2. Glimmering Hoard 3. One of a Kind Skin 4. Boon of Fertility/Scroll of Maturity 5. Dented Iron Outfit (Modeled by Flamedancer)
Ferabird wrote on 2014-06-06 17:50:56:
I confess I may run more of these at random... It was actually a wind flight masquerade that inspired me in the first place.
@Ferabird
;;w;; oh OH OHHHHHHH *cries* I'm so glad that all the hard work @paintminion and I put into the Mistral Masquerade was such an inspiration. We worked so hard omg. ;o;

And I love the idea of a fashion mag/tumblr/FR thread/whatever! :D Count me in!

Also, prize preferences~

1. Glittering Hoard
2. Glimmering Hoard
3. One of a Kind Skin
4. Boon of Fertility/Scroll of Maturity
5. Dented Iron Outfit (Modeled by Flamedancer)
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Thanks to everyone that complimented Tumour! :D Glad you all enjoyed him and thanks for running this event, @Ferabird

I'd definitely be interested in any more dress-up event things you have going!

My prize choices:
1 Gems,
2 Treasure
3 Silks
Thanks to everyone that complimented Tumour! :D Glad you all enjoyed him and thanks for running this event, @Ferabird

I'd definitely be interested in any more dress-up event things you have going!

My prize choices:
1 Gems,
2 Treasure
3 Silks
Forum_Banner.png
oh man, more masquerades would be fantastic. or a fashion tumblr, wow that'd be cool too. if i could help out in either of those in any way, let me know. :D

my first choice for prize would be the gems. UuU since i'm choosing again after everyone, would it be more convenient to let everyone else get their prizes first and then see what's available, instead of making a list of seven?
oh man, more masquerades would be fantastic. or a fashion tumblr, wow that'd be cool too. if i could help out in either of those in any way, let me know. :D

my first choice for prize would be the gems. UuU since i'm choosing again after everyone, would it be more convenient to let everyone else get their prizes first and then see what's available, instead of making a list of seven?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20