Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Game: Fruit Fight news p22
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
woo good game everyone :D can't wait to see who actually wins LOL
woo good game everyone :D can't wait to see who actually wins LOL
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Well played Fruit Ninjas! ^_^
(Thanks @Shaetani again for letting me play! ^_^)
Well played Fruit Ninjas! ^_^
(Thanks @Shaetani again for letting me play! ^_^)
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Shaetani
quick question, how do you win?
@Shaetani
quick question, how do you win?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@dragonair478

First prize is highest combined total of hp and fp, second is most hp and third is most fp with no winning repeats (aka you cant win first and third)
@dragonair478

First prize is highest combined total of hp and fp, second is most hp and third is most fp with no winning repeats (aka you cant win first and third)
okay!
okay!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Shaetani I still have the skin. Who is getting it?
@Shaetani I still have the skin. Who is getting it?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@mutation I had to do prep work for a graduation last weekend, my supervisor is off all this week so I'm doing her job too and when I'm not at work I'm having to help with decorations for grandparents 70th aniversary. I'm about half way done with the points tally.
@mutation I had to do prep work for a graduation last weekend, my supervisor is off all this week so I'm doing her job too and when I'm not at work I'm having to help with decorations for grandparents 70th aniversary. I'm about half way done with the points tally.
@Shaetani Ah, so sorry! I was just getting a bit worried. :(
@Shaetani Ah, so sorry! I was just getting a bit worried. :(
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="lizziecat1279" date="2014-05-31 09:20:18"] I do a few things with the cinnamon (nibble on the ends, stick it in my ears, stick it in the ground) [/quote] @lizziecat1279 Nibbling on it adds +2 HP Sticking it in your ears gives you -1 HP (and gets ear wax on the ends, eww) Sticking it in the ground does... nothing except get it dirty. Now it's got dirt covered wax on its ends. Have fun eating it. ^_^ [quote name="Charliex8" date="2014-05-31 15:00:08"] Shaetani - Great! I have always wanted to try the cinnamon challange! Charliex8 grabs a cinnamon stick from her bag and stuffs it in her mouth! ...... [/quote] @Charliex8 I'm assuming when you stuff it in your mouth you also eat it, which will give you +3 HP. Otherwise just leaving it in your mouth will simply cause you to drool, and possibly sneeze if you breath through your mouth instead of your nose. @LadyPlague using the cinnamon gives you +3 HP (assuming you use it properly, since no odd actions with it were mentioned.) @Shadowfire9 I'm assuming when you stuff it in your mouth you also eat it, which will give you +3 HP. Otherwise just leaving it in your mouth will simply cause you to drool, and possibly sneeze if you breath through your mouth instead of your nose. [quote name="Kickback" date="2014-05-31 22:43:44"] Watching the other dragons and trying something slightly different, Steeldice chews the cinnamon stick instead of holding it in his mouth. [/quote] @Kickback By chewing the stick you have made it into a spicy cinnamon and spit paste. You can either eat this paste for HP or spit it at someone to make them sneeze and loose HP. [quote name="dragonair478" date="2014-06-01 10:55:57"Wondering what will happen, dragonair puts the cinnamon into her mouth and swallows it [/quote] @Dragonair478 using the cinnamon gives you +3 HP [quote name="Alvaar" date="2014-06-01 22:16:38"] I DECLARE FRUITY WAR ON LUCKY NUMBER 8 Have Cinnamon and Turnip @Charliex8 XD [/quote] @Alvaar by throwing your cinnamon at Charliex8 you cause them to have runny eyes and a sneezing nose from getting the spices into those body parts. @Charliex8 -2 HP from cinnamon, -6 hp from turnip @Someone @Alvaar @Diatemnon @lizziecat1279 @LadyPlague @Kickback @Toli @craniyum @dragonair478 @Fellis @Charliex8 @Allanasha @saph @LeahR95 @Byou @Shadowfire9 @Skiddo @HailfireAlicorn @Arkonsel @KalaFenume @StarriannaFlare I've got ALL the pages into my spread sheet and am just double checking for rule #11 issues before announcing winners. ^_^
lizziecat1279 wrote on 2014-05-31 09:20:18:
I do a few things with the cinnamon (nibble on the ends, stick it in my ears, stick it in the ground)

@lizziecat1279
Nibbling on it adds +2 HP
Sticking it in your ears gives you -1 HP (and gets ear wax on the ends, eww)
Sticking it in the ground does... nothing except get it dirty. Now it's got dirt covered wax on its ends. Have fun eating it. ^_^
Charliex8 wrote on 2014-05-31 15:00:08:
Shaetani - Great! I have always wanted to try the cinnamon challange!
Charliex8 grabs a cinnamon stick from her bag and stuffs it in her mouth! ......

@Charliex8
I'm assuming when you stuff it in your mouth you also eat it, which will give you +3 HP. Otherwise just leaving it in your mouth will simply cause you to drool, and possibly sneeze if you breath through your mouth instead of your nose.

@LadyPlague
using the cinnamon gives you +3 HP (assuming you use it properly, since no odd actions with it were mentioned.)

@Shadowfire9
I'm assuming when you stuff it in your mouth you also eat it, which will give you +3 HP. Otherwise just leaving it in your mouth will simply cause you to drool, and possibly sneeze if you breath through your mouth instead of your nose.
Kickback wrote on 2014-05-31 22:43:44:
Watching the other dragons and trying something slightly different, Steeldice chews the cinnamon stick instead of holding it in his mouth.

@Kickback
By chewing the stick you have made it into a spicy cinnamon and spit paste. You can either eat this paste for HP or spit it at someone to make them sneeze and loose HP.

[quote name="dragonair478" date="2014-06-01 10:55:57"Wondering what will happen, dragonair puts the cinnamon into her mouth and swallows it
[/quote]

@Dragonair478
using the cinnamon gives you +3 HP
Alvaar wrote on 2014-06-01 22:16:38:
I DECLARE FRUITY WAR ON LUCKY NUMBER 8
Have Cinnamon and Turnip @Charliex8 XD

@Alvaar by throwing your cinnamon at Charliex8 you cause them to have runny eyes and a sneezing nose from getting the spices into those body parts. @Charliex8 -2 HP from cinnamon, -6 hp from turnip

@Someone @Alvaar @Diatemnon @lizziecat1279 @LadyPlague @Kickback @Toli @craniyum @dragonair478 @Fellis @Charliex8 @Allanasha @saph @LeahR95 @Byou @Shadowfire9 @Skiddo @HailfireAlicorn @Arkonsel @KalaFenume @StarriannaFlare

I've got ALL the pages into my spread sheet and am just double checking for rule #11 issues before announcing winners. ^_^
@Someone @Alvaar @Diatemnon @lizziecat1279 @LadyPlague @Kickback @Toli @MrBiv @dragonair478 @Fellis @Hugs @Charliex8 @Allanasha @saph @Spiritflow @LeahR95 @Byou @Shadowfire9 @Skiddo @HailfireAlicorn @Arkonsel @KalaFenume @StarriannaFlare @UmbraChaosDragon @TheFishyFox

Participation packs have been sent out, if you didn't get one please send me a PM so I can fix it / send you one. ^_^ I should hopefully have everything judged by the end of this weekend.
@Someone @Alvaar @Diatemnon @lizziecat1279 @LadyPlague @Kickback @Toli @MrBiv @dragonair478 @Fellis @Hugs @Charliex8 @Allanasha @saph @Spiritflow @LeahR95 @Byou @Shadowfire9 @Skiddo @HailfireAlicorn @Arkonsel @KalaFenume @StarriannaFlare @UmbraChaosDragon @TheFishyFox

Participation packs have been sent out, if you didn't get one please send me a PM so I can fix it / send you one. ^_^ I should hopefully have everything judged by the end of this weekend.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31