1 peach 2FP
5 Blackberry 1 FP -1-1-1-1
1 Sour green apple 5 FP

1 Cinnamon
1 turnip (6FP/3HP)

41 HP
8 FP
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
LilyVine, noticing that she was running low on fruit, thought for a brief while about her next target. She threw a [item=miniature potash peach] and a [item=blackberry] at @LeahR95 . HP:41 FP: 5
LilyVine, noticing that she was running low on fruit, thought for a brief while about her next target. She threw a Miniature Potash Peach and a Blackberry at @LeahR95 .

HP:41
FP: 5
Ru6naU3.png
As the end of the battle draws near, dragonair takes careful aim and throws a peach @LadyPlague and gleefully runs away.
39 HP and 14 FP
1 x 3 ; 2 x 2 ; 4 x 1 ; 5 x 1
As the end of the battle draws near, dragonair takes careful aim and throws a peach @LadyPlague and gleefully runs away.
39 HP and 14 FP
1 x 3 ; 2 x 2 ; 4 x 1 ; 5 x 1
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
7hhxhZL.png tosses a yuETU09.png @LeahR95

1 Sour green apple 5 FP

1 Cinnamon
1 turnip (6FP/3HP)

41 HP
7 FP
7hhxhZL.png tosses a yuETU09.png @LeahR95

1 Sour green apple 5 FP

1 Cinnamon
1 turnip (6FP/3HP)

41 HP
7 FP
@Someone @Alvaar @Diatemnon @lizziecat1279 @LadyPlague @Kickback @Toli @craniyum @dragonair478 @Fellis @Hugs @Charliex8 @Allanasha @saph @Spiritflow @LeahR95 @Byou @Shadowfire9 @Skiddo @HailfireAlicorn @Arkonsel @KalaFenume @StarriannaFlare @UmbraChaosDragon @TheFishyFox

THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY OVER! Winners will be calculated and prizes distributed during the week. (In other words I'll need a couple of days to make sure my tally is correct) :D
@Someone @Alvaar @Diatemnon @lizziecat1279 @LadyPlague @Kickback @Toli @craniyum @dragonair478 @Fellis @Hugs @Charliex8 @Allanasha @saph @Spiritflow @LeahR95 @Byou @Shadowfire9 @Skiddo @HailfireAlicorn @Arkonsel @KalaFenume @StarriannaFlare @UmbraChaosDragon @TheFishyFox

THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY OVER! Winners will be calculated and prizes distributed during the week. (In other words I'll need a couple of days to make sure my tally is correct) :D
@Shaetani w00t! Congrats to everyoneelse that played. It was fun!

I especially liked your posts, @Kickback.
@Shaetani w00t! Congrats to everyoneelse that played. It was fun!

I especially liked your posts, @Kickback.
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
I had a blast too! Lots of fun, even with the tracking flubs LOL. Would be interested in doing this again. Congrats @Shaetani great game.
I had a blast too! Lots of fun, even with the tracking flubs LOL. Would be interested in doing this again. Congrats @Shaetani great game.
@shaetani
It was a fun game and thank you for hosting it! Sorry I wasn't able to be very active, but good luck to everyone on the scoring!
@shaetani
It was a fun game and thank you for hosting it! Sorry I wasn't able to be very active, but good luck to everyone on the scoring!
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Shaetani [img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/12WhkSmwGOGIUM/200.gif[/img] This game was great! I would love to play it again.
@Shaetani
200.gif
This game was great! I would love to play it again.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31