Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ✎MJ Poetry Contest: Closed & Winners!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Azure

I wanted to do a shakespearean sonnet but it felt incomplete so I made it a simple alternate rhyme.
The last four lines where originally 2 lines like this:

Who is this lady, some might inquire.
LADY WIND, I shout from the tempest spire.
@Azure

I wanted to do a shakespearean sonnet but it felt incomplete so I made it a simple alternate rhyme.
The last four lines where originally 2 lines like this:

Who is this lady, some might inquire.
LADY WIND, I shout from the tempest spire.
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
@Eclipsa

I'll be passing on the pool picks, I have no room for any other dragons so it would just end up being exalted, which would be a shame. I also have about... 3 or 4 of each of those familliars.

But yay I won something OVO
@Eclipsa

I'll be passing on the pool picks, I have no room for any other dragons so it would just end up being exalted, which would be a shame. I also have about... 3 or 4 of each of those familliars.

But yay I won something OVO
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
Whoo, that was a tough contest! Congratulations for all the winners, loved reading your poems. :D
Whoo, that was a tough contest! Congratulations for all the winners, loved reading your poems. :D
@Eclipsa

OH MY, I totally didn't expect this! ;w; Thank you so very much, all of you! And congrats to everyone, I greatly enjoyed reading everyones poems! I love this contest, so thank YOU @Eclipsa and @paintminion!

@paintminion

Dragon Picks:

1. (Most Wanted) Gen. 1 Double Aqua Dragon
2. White/White/Ice Wildclaw Female

Familiars:

1. (Most Wanted) Cockatrice
2. Black Wolf

THANK YOU! :'D
@Eclipsa

OH MY, I totally didn't expect this! ;w; Thank you so very much, all of you! And congrats to everyone, I greatly enjoyed reading everyones poems! I love this contest, so thank YOU @Eclipsa and @paintminion!

@paintminion

Dragon Picks:

1. (Most Wanted) Gen. 1 Double Aqua Dragon
2. White/White/Ice Wildclaw Female

Familiars:

1. (Most Wanted) Cockatrice
2. Black Wolf

THANK YOU! :'D
gk3YOKC.gif
@Azure mine was a villanelle. http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/5796

Congrats to all the winners! It was fun reading the poems here.
@Azure mine was a villanelle. http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/5796

Congrats to all the winners! It was fun reading the poems here.
thw3Wtd.png
(jumps up) hey guys! just wanted to say this was a great experience for me. i really enjoyed reading all your poems, and i was truly pleased with how they all came out! not wanting to sound like a kindergarten teacher when i say 'you're all winners in my book!' so uh.. you all put in all this effort and even if you didn't win know that i had such a good time reading all your poems.
(jumps up) hey guys! just wanted to say this was a great experience for me. i really enjoyed reading all your poems, and i was truly pleased with how they all came out! not wanting to sound like a kindergarten teacher when i say 'you're all winners in my book!' so uh.. you all put in all this effort and even if you didn't win know that i had such a good time reading all your poems.
qPUMNWy.png
Okay @Raitoyami @Azure And to any others who don't want to take a pick of familiars because you have them already....Looking in my hoard, I can also offer you -

Sunspot Clouddancer
Blackwing Croaker
Greatshell
Psywurm

If you need any of those, just say so and I'll arrange it!
Okay @Raitoyami @Azure And to any others who don't want to take a pick of familiars because you have them already....Looking in my hoard, I can also offer you -

Sunspot Clouddancer
Blackwing Croaker
Greatshell
Psywurm

If you need any of those, just say so and I'll arrange it!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion @Layz @Eclipsa @Scrivello

This is what I get for sleeping! I miss announcements! Congrats to everyone! I'm both pleasantly surprised I won something and also flabbergasted that people other than myself liked my poem!

As for dragon picks ( if your asking here ^^l )
Most Wanted - The Spiral
2nd - Dat' Snappa

And for the familiars I'd love the bat ^^
@paintminion @Layz @Eclipsa @Scrivello

This is what I get for sleeping! I miss announcements! Congrats to everyone! I'm both pleasantly surprised I won something and also flabbergasted that people other than myself liked my poem!

As for dragon picks ( if your asking here ^^l )
Most Wanted - The Spiral
2nd - Dat' Snappa

And for the familiars I'd love the bat ^^
All Award Winners have been sent all their prizes except for the Dragon and Familiar Picks. Now to start on those Participation Prizes!

As soon as I have the choices from the winners, I will send those out too!
All Award Winners have been sent all their prizes except for the Dragon and Familiar Picks. Now to start on those Participation Prizes!

As soon as I have the choices from the winners, I will send those out too!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

Ohhh, thank you all so much!

I'll pass on dragon picks as well, and the Sakura Owl's the only familiar I'm interested in. Otherwise, pass on familiars too.
@paintminion

Ohhh, thank you all so much!

I'll pass on dragon picks as well, and the Sakura Owl's the only familiar I'm interested in. Otherwise, pass on familiars too.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16