Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ✎MJ Poetry Contest: Closed & Winners!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Azure & @Darksilverhawk
Haha, I don't think Totem poles is a good choice; I have terrible balance and no strength whatsoever. Just wasn't built to be an Earth dragon. XD

@ Azure
My poems are always random, since I know nothing of actual types. :P I think that makes it free-verse? Anyway, I just like playing with words and making things rhyme. ^_^
(I don't mind being a cat. ;P)
Limericks are awesome! (Cause they always rhyme! hehe... |D)
@Azure & @Darksilverhawk
Haha, I don't think Totem poles is a good choice; I have terrible balance and no strength whatsoever. Just wasn't built to be an Earth dragon. XD

@ Azure
My poems are always random, since I know nothing of actual types. :P I think that makes it free-verse? Anyway, I just like playing with words and making things rhyme. ^_^
(I don't mind being a cat. ;P)
Limericks are awesome! (Cause they always rhyme! hehe... |D)
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Perhaps you guys should be acrobats?
Perhaps you guys should be acrobats?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@BeingOfNature Is the last of our winners that needs to choose a Familiar. Still waiting on Dragon choices from some and then I will send those out as well.
@BeingOfNature Is the last of our winners that needs to choose a Familiar. Still waiting on Dragon choices from some and then I will send those out as well.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@FallingIcarus

Our winners are announced on the first page, if you wanted to add them to your Hub!
@FallingIcarus

Our winners are announced on the first page, if you wanted to add them to your Hub!
And if you are still looking at my updates, all prizes have been sent out, EXCEPT @BeingOfNature has yet to contact me regarding their Familiar or Dragon pick.

If you have not received something you think you should have, please let me know. As soon as BeingOfNature gets their picks in, the rest of the pretty dragons will be sent back to their Lairs and we will be completely finished.
And if you are still looking at my updates, all prizes have been sent out, EXCEPT @BeingOfNature has yet to contact me regarding their Familiar or Dragon pick.

If you have not received something you think you should have, please let me know. As soon as BeingOfNature gets their picks in, the rest of the pretty dragons will be sent back to their Lairs and we will be completely finished.
@paintminion

Will do! Thanks for the notice!
@paintminion

Will do! Thanks for the notice!
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@StarriannaFlare Thank you very much! ^-^
@StarriannaFlare Thank you very much! ^-^
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@paintminion

OMG SO SORRY.
Much Sleepover. Then So Ill.
xD Wow, I go 2 days and 54 alerts. Snap xD

Sorry to hold everything back!

I'mma have to not pick a dragon, if that is alright, since my lair is SO cramped right now, and I have like.... 10 dragons in CR waiting for space ;A; *forever cries*

But I'm cool with whatever familiar you have left to spare~ :3 Thank you guys! This was so fun! x3

Ok, secret to winning poetry comps?
Use Visual poetry xD

Even if mine looks a bit... *cocks head* Derpy x3

Thank you! I hope everyone had a joyful Minstral Gala, and that I would love to be pinged if this happens again next year? x3
@paintminion

OMG SO SORRY.
Much Sleepover. Then So Ill.
xD Wow, I go 2 days and 54 alerts. Snap xD

Sorry to hold everything back!

I'mma have to not pick a dragon, if that is alright, since my lair is SO cramped right now, and I have like.... 10 dragons in CR waiting for space ;A; *forever cries*

But I'm cool with whatever familiar you have left to spare~ :3 Thank you guys! This was so fun! x3

Ok, secret to winning poetry comps?
Use Visual poetry xD

Even if mine looks a bit... *cocks head* Derpy x3

Thank you! I hope everyone had a joyful Minstral Gala, and that I would love to be pinged if this happens again next year? x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingofNature

There are many Familiars left, is there a particular oe you don;t have yet? Just let me know and I can send it to you!
@BeingofNature

There are many Familiars left, is there a particular oe you don;t have yet? Just let me know and I can send it to you!
@paintminion Uhh, I don't have the Cockatrice? But I guess that one's already been nabbed x3
But really, anything. I like having spares of my familiars ya know... JUUUUST in case.

((Maned Rasa, Black Wolf, Basalisk, Iridescent Scaleback and Double-Tailed Warcat are ones that I particularly need extras of since I have none of those yet x3)

Thank youuu~
@paintminion Uhh, I don't have the Cockatrice? But I guess that one's already been nabbed x3
But really, anything. I like having spares of my familiars ya know... JUUUUST in case.

((Maned Rasa, Black Wolf, Basalisk, Iridescent Scaleback and Double-Tailed Warcat are ones that I particularly need extras of since I have none of those yet x3)

Thank youuu~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16