Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ✎MJ Poetry Contest: Closed & Winners!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Maned Rasa is free, I can send you that one!

@Beingofnature
Maned Rasa is free, I can send you that one!

@Beingofnature
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Sure! :-D thank you!
@paintminion Sure! :-D thank you!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@eclipsa
@Layz

Anyone know what happened to @Scrivello ? They seem to have disappeared? I have a dragon to return, but it will not turn up Scrivello anywhere - not the CR, not Search, not linked on the pings anymore? Did they change their name? Move flights? Leave the game?

What do I do now?
@eclipsa
@Layz

Anyone know what happened to @Scrivello ? They seem to have disappeared? I have a dragon to return, but it will not turn up Scrivello anywhere - not the CR, not Search, not linked on the pings anymore? Did they change their name? Move flights? Leave the game?

What do I do now?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Paintminion

I do remember seeing Scrivello asking in the FR discussion thread about changing flights...I think they were going to either light or shadow...

Maybe they did change their name? If you can find an old post you know they wrote in, maybe it can take you to their lair by clicking in the name.

Until now just hold the dragon I guess
@Paintminion

I do remember seeing Scrivello asking in the FR discussion thread about changing flights...I think they were going to either light or shadow...

Maybe they did change their name? If you can find an old post you know they wrote in, maybe it can take you to their lair by clicking in the name.

Until now just hold the dragon I guess
@Layz The name doesn't link anymore anywhere. Search comes up blank. I was sorta hoping it was just a name change, but usually folks post that, and they would still read this thread?

For now, it's marked on the dragon's info and I guess I will raise the beastie for now.
@Layz The name doesn't link anymore anywhere. Search comes up blank. I was sorta hoping it was just a name change, but usually folks post that, and they would still read this thread?

For now, it's marked on the dragon's info and I guess I will raise the beastie for now.
HA! Found Scrivello! Er - @Koopaling of Fire Flight now...

So it doesn't change the name Scrivello anywhere...but in Messages it does change it! Good to know.
HA! Found Scrivello! Er - @Koopaling of Fire Flight now...

So it doesn't change the name Scrivello anywhere...but in Messages it does change it! Good to know.
so sorry guys for the bit of confusion i stirred! i really should have posted about it!
@Layz @paintminion
so sorry guys for the bit of confusion i stirred! i really should have posted about it!
@Layz @paintminion
qPUMNWy.png
Apologies, I posted on wrong thread and brought this up from last year. Pat no attention ---this was a mistake!
Apologies, I posted on wrong thread and brought this up from last year. Pat no attention ---this was a mistake!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16