1 2 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 ... 4852 4853
@Wonderling: I can host Shadow for you! ^^
@Wonderling: I can host Shadow for you! ^^
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
@wonderling, I got your water if you need it!
@wonderling, I got your water if you need it!
DWF scouting tab
@Ayrmel

We did a clearout of the pinglist about a month ago, is there a chance you missed the ping notifying you of the clearout? It seems to be a problem among a few users, which we understand, and assuming as much you should be good to just refill out the google form and add yourself back to the pinglist. I do apologize for the inconvenience and the confusion, but sometimes pings get lost, and there really isn't much anyone seems to be able to do about it, sadly.
@Ayrmel

We did a clearout of the pinglist about a month ago, is there a chance you missed the ping notifying you of the clearout? It seems to be a problem among a few users, which we understand, and assuming as much you should be good to just refill out the google form and add yourself back to the pinglist. I do apologize for the inconvenience and the confusion, but sometimes pings get lost, and there really isn't much anyone seems to be able to do about it, sadly.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching It's all good! Thank you for letting me know! I'd sooner blame myself for missing the ping than anything else! I'm pretty sure I missed it somehow.
@GayScreeching It's all good! Thank you for letting me know! I'd sooner blame myself for missing the ping than anything else! I'm pretty sure I missed it somehow.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
@gutshot @palarian @turmoil @muna @waywardhunter05 @gaymore15 @toasterontop @torrie @usoris

1 earth nest needed :3
@gutshot @palarian @turmoil @muna @waywardhunter05 @gaymore15 @toasterontop @torrie @usoris

1 earth nest needed :3
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@RaneInSpane

Got your ice nest!
@RaneInSpane

Got your ice nest!
295275f44e36622cbdd25bbe1f587f69b7f98d6d.png
[center][font=centurygothic][size=4]Hi everyone! I'm looking for 3 Lightning nests c: The nests don't need to be hosted by the same user~ Will provide food, tip, and a free derg perk* on my hatchery! ^^ [size=2]*Free Derg Perk = Free Hatchling of Your Choice from Any of my Hatchery Pairs~ We can DM and discuss details if you host a nest for me, if this perk interests you :D [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [font=centurygothic][size=1]@ratralsis @knightcael @tacotequila @gbot13 @riverracer @gwendlfyn @desmodium @aetherdraught @alternatewarning @librarywhale @torrentialgoat @fistfulofdragons @theron @dataghosts @issuesmayexist @sylverfyre2003 @nightmaregiraffe @toxxxic @otomachi @silentraven23
Hi everyone! I'm looking for 3 Lightning nests c:
The nests don't need to be hosted by the same user~
Will provide food, tip, and a free derg perk* on my hatchery! ^^

*Free Derg Perk = Free Hatchling of Your Choice from Any of my Hatchery Pairs~
We can DM and discuss details if you host a nest for me, if this perk interests you :D

@ratralsis @knightcael @tacotequila @gbot13 @riverracer @gwendlfyn @desmodium @aetherdraught @alternatewarning @librarywhale @torrentialgoat @fistfulofdragons @theron @dataghosts @issuesmayexist @sylverfyre2003 @nightmaregiraffe @toxxxic @otomachi @silentraven23
DS6Qwop.png • She/Her | -2 FR Time
• Hatchery
• Sales
• Wishlist
• Nest Network 3.4
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
In need of one lightning nest! will send snacks

@ratralsis @knightcael @tacotequila @gbot13 @riverracer @gwendlfyn @desmodium @aetherdraught @alternatewarning @librarywhale @torrentialgoat @fistfulofdragons @theron @dataghosts @issuesmayexist @sylverfyre2003 @nightmaregiraffe @toxxxic @otomachi @silentraven23
In need of one lightning nest! will send snacks

>> asterisk*hatchery
>> plushie auraboa adopts
[s]Looking for 1 [emoji=fire rune] Fire nest please, will tip![/s] FOUND, thank you! @brevityis @mynra @raivus @fireflyfields @dimness @oktobearfest @isilenian @kibeth @aviana @twilightblue @valflame @lgfuadjj @meadbhb @rainilith @jelonek @taurelia @lightheart125 @thegildedraven @limey @lapse @exoscience @bundroid @bisharpamor @shatapatrika @vrine @sikora @dramabomb2k22 @silverhands @northerncryptid @wolvesofgold @nyabewithyou @origingiratina
Looking for 1 Fire nest please, will tip! FOUND, thank you!
@brevityis @mynra @raivus @fireflyfields @dimness @oktobearfest @isilenian @kibeth @aviana @twilightblue @valflame @lgfuadjj @meadbhb @rainilith @jelonek @taurelia @lightheart125 @thegildedraven @limey @lapse @exoscience @bundroid @bisharpamor @shatapatrika @vrine @sikora @dramabomb2k22 @silverhands @northerncryptid @wolvesofgold @nyabewithyou @origingiratina
FIIzWNR.png
note: my username has an 'S' at the end!

3bFu4Yl.gifswirSeJ.gifHA8DM8L.gif
1 2 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 ... 4852 4853