Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Meat Eating Dragons
This is an unusual ask, but I have excess food (4014 meat, 510 plant) stored that I want to get rid of. So I thought I might ask if anyone has [b]starving dragons who eat meat, who I can feed and then send back?[/b] Win/win for everyone! It'd be much faster than hunting for starving dragons at fodder price. [emoji=fae winking size=1]
This is an unusual ask, but I have excess food (4014 meat, 510 plant) stored that I want to get rid of. So I thought I might ask if anyone has starving dragons who eat meat, who I can feed and then send back? Win/win for everyone!

It'd be much faster than hunting for starving dragons at fodder price.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
8Lpal06.gif
@PnakoticVows

Would you be interested in trading some of your meat for what ever faes eat, I have plenty of plants/bugs cause my dragons eat meat and fish.
@PnakoticVows

Would you be interested in trading some of your meat for what ever faes eat, I have plenty of plants/bugs cause my dragons eat meat and fish.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
bump ^^
bump ^^
Breedable Adoptables Link!
Thanks for the bumps! And @phatcat unfortunately the meat is already converted in my hoard haha
Thanks for the bumps! And @phatcat unfortunately the meat is already converted in my hoard haha
@FableTheWolf I haven't checked your dragons recently but in the past yours would have enjoyed a snack!
@FableTheWolf I haven't checked your dragons recently but in the past yours would have enjoyed a snack!
[center][sup][emoji=cloud size=1][/sup] [emoji=sun size=1] [sub][emoji=cloud size=1] Mid-Morning Bump [/sub][/center]

Mid-Morning Bump
You might have better luck posting them in Raffles and Giveaways
You might have better luck posting them in Raffles and Giveaways
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery