Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Closed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Spooner
Thank you for the head's-up!
@Spooner
Thank you for the head's-up!
Na5WGHa.png
@Jousama Hi! This may seem like a weird question but I noticed something strange in the PB tab of your attendant spreadsheet. Are we supposed to get tickets from sending in to either the Raffle OR the PB? because the raffle tickets are listed in the PB portion of the sheet as if to say you get them for both.
@Jousama Hi! This may seem like a weird question but I noticed something strange in the PB tab of your attendant spreadsheet. Are we supposed to get tickets from sending in to either the Raffle OR the PB? because the raffle tickets are listed in the PB portion of the sheet as if to say you get them for both.
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch Which spreadsheet is this? Our Attendant Sheet has different columns set up for Raffle and PB. This is what our PB chart looks like: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/833636238481031178/871736163046674522/unknown.png[/img] Is it the bonus table? I've taken out the mention of tickets there, so that should help minimize confusion.
@MidnightMonarch
Which spreadsheet is this? Our Attendant Sheet has different columns set up for Raffle and PB.

This is what our PB chart looks like:
unknown.png

Is it the bonus table? I've taken out the mention of tickets there, so that should help minimize confusion.
Na5WGHa.png
I'm online! Send me dragons. <3
I'm online! Send me dragons. <3
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Jousama Yeah it was on the bonus table through the Public Buy section of the sheet. Thanks for the correction, that certainly clears up the confusion for me :)
@Jousama Yeah it was on the bonus table through the Public Buy section of the sheet. Thanks for the correction, that certainly clears up the confusion for me :)
Qk4Yyiz.png
gzlHZ53.png
vTXnFX4.png
||||||
||||||
|||||| ||||||| ||||||| |||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| ||||||||| xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
Okay I've been fed and watered. And I've fed and watered others.
Time to drown in dragons.
Okay I've been fed and watered. And I've fed and watered others.
Time to drown in dragons.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@Arwen sorry i misread the sheet when i sent thank you for sending them back
@Arwen sorry i misread the sheet when i sent thank you for sending them back
bEvLAND.png
[quote=Troubleshooting Pinglist] @snowbelle @jousama @arelia [/quote] There's a discrepancy between the post and the sheet for 5s. Thread says 12001 sheet says 11000 which would explain my misreading issue in my last post here EDIT: Nevermind i can read sheet names whoops
Troubleshooting Pinglist wrote:
There's a discrepancy between the post and the sheet for 5s. Thread says 12001 sheet says 11000 which would explain my misreading issue in my last post here
EDIT: Nevermind i can read sheet names whoops
bEvLAND.png
@GuardParade That's ok! I was in the middle of dropping you a PM to explain and got sidetracked. working on making it a little easier for people to tell on the backend now. =)
@GuardParade That's ok! I was in the middle of dropping you a PM to explain and got sidetracked. working on making it a little easier for people to tell on the backend now. =)
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
The sheet links should now be going directly to the PB tab of the sheet!
The sheet links should now be going directly to the PB tab of the sheet!
1HDUhks.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20