Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Complete and Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sent some dragons to an attendant <3 Good luck with the push, y'all !! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
Sent some dragons to an attendant <3 Good luck with the push, y'all !!
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@igenious

are you still on? sent you a dragon a while ago
@igenious

are you still on? sent you a dragon a while ago
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@exusiai I'm gonna start sending 48 level 6's your way~ Feel free to take your time with accepting them.
@exusiai I'm gonna start sending 48 level 6's your way~ Feel free to take your time with accepting them.
@Grunty Gotcha, thanks for supporting Earth!
@Grunty Gotcha, thanks for supporting Earth!
@lund
hi! sorry for the bother but i think @igenious might not be online? i've had a couple of dragons queued for 40 minutes now & haven't bothered to cancel yet bc i've been poking at other stuff anyway, but @/tinytalkingtina also poked them a few posts earlier/a bit over an hour ago and didn't get a response, so i figured it might be worth poking at another attendant jic :V thank u!
@lund
hi! sorry for the bother but i think @igenious might not be online? i've had a couple of dragons queued for 40 minutes now & haven't bothered to cancel yet bc i've been poking at other stuff anyway, but @/tinytalkingtina also poked them a few posts earlier/a bit over an hour ago and didn't get a response, so i figured it might be worth poking at another attendant jic :V thank u!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
about to start sloooowly sending in my first dregs for a public buy, ty for the opportunity!
about to start sloooowly sending in my first dregs for a public buy, ty for the opportunity!

Jay / 26 / +3 FR
[ art + more ]
eDKvSNq.png
@tinytalkingtina @october so sorry about that! desktop notifications decided to not work for some reason.
@tinytalkingtina @october so sorry about that! desktop notifications decided to not work for some reason.
@3ctoplasm hello here, I'm accepting your fodders but sorry for gene bonus doesn't include ancient species c:
@3ctoplasm hello here, I'm accepting your fodders but sorry for gene bonus doesn't include ancient species c:
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
@frfrfr

gotcha, my bad- i'll resend my PAs o7
@frfrfr

gotcha, my bad- i'll resend my PAs o7
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
@3ctoplasm got it! thank you supporting Earth <3
@3ctoplasm got it! thank you supporting Earth <3
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9