Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragons with Sad/Tragic pasts!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Do you have a dragon with a sad or tragic backstory who deserves to be happy?
Are you looking to sell said dragon?

If you answered yes to both of these questions do I have the lair for you!
We here at the New Moon Sanctuary pride ourselves in being the rest stop for tired dragons who've spent all their life being harmed or mistreated and we would love to take care of any newcomers and make sure they finally get to rest and be happy! (also therapy whenever neccessary, we've got the most highly trained professionals!)

Just ask any of our satisfied inhabitants!
Quote:
"Before I went to New Moon my life felt hopeless, I had lost everything except my dearest partner, but now can truly say life keeps going!"
-Nushe, who lost their entire belongings and appearance to a fire.
Quote:
"I've experienced so many heartbreaks and seen so many dragons dissapear from my life and was pursued for more than a month, but here I can truly feel at rest and know my daughter is safe too."
-Wisp, a tragic survivor of torture, heartbreak, and much more.
Quote:
"Ah I'm sorry she doesn't speak, but she experienced plenty of tragedy in her own time and this place has really helped her work through it!"
-Hallucination, but conveyed by her partner Yoro for she has gone mute from traumatic events.

Wow! Thats a lot to go through don't you think?
If you have a dragon with a similar story who is looking for a good home, theres no better place than the New Moon Sanctuary!
New Moon Sanctuary. A new dawn for anyone's life.

OOC/Clear explanation:
I'm looking to buy dragons with lore that haven't been very fortunate in life and deserve to be happy because that's why my lair's upbringing is, just post your dragons and a price and we'll figure it out from there!
I'm not very interested in lore hatchery dragons, they lack the magic that old and loved dragons do, so if you do post yours expect to be denied I'm afraid!
I will pay Very Well if you got some good dragons though.
Do you have a dragon with a sad or tragic backstory who deserves to be happy?
Are you looking to sell said dragon?

If you answered yes to both of these questions do I have the lair for you!
We here at the New Moon Sanctuary pride ourselves in being the rest stop for tired dragons who've spent all their life being harmed or mistreated and we would love to take care of any newcomers and make sure they finally get to rest and be happy! (also therapy whenever neccessary, we've got the most highly trained professionals!)

Just ask any of our satisfied inhabitants!
Quote:
"Before I went to New Moon my life felt hopeless, I had lost everything except my dearest partner, but now can truly say life keeps going!"
-Nushe, who lost their entire belongings and appearance to a fire.
Quote:
"I've experienced so many heartbreaks and seen so many dragons dissapear from my life and was pursued for more than a month, but here I can truly feel at rest and know my daughter is safe too."
-Wisp, a tragic survivor of torture, heartbreak, and much more.
Quote:
"Ah I'm sorry she doesn't speak, but she experienced plenty of tragedy in her own time and this place has really helped her work through it!"
-Hallucination, but conveyed by her partner Yoro for she has gone mute from traumatic events.

Wow! Thats a lot to go through don't you think?
If you have a dragon with a similar story who is looking for a good home, theres no better place than the New Moon Sanctuary!
New Moon Sanctuary. A new dawn for anyone's life.

OOC/Clear explanation:
I'm looking to buy dragons with lore that haven't been very fortunate in life and deserve to be happy because that's why my lair's upbringing is, just post your dragons and a price and we'll figure it out from there!
I'm not very interested in lore hatchery dragons, they lack the magic that old and loved dragons do, so if you do post yours expect to be denied I'm afraid!
I will pay Very Well if you got some good dragons though.
Forum_Signature.png
@Kayamari I have this lady. She's too pretty to Exalt but I haven't been able to find her a home and she doesn't fit any niche that would let me keep her. Could turn that into something; maybe one parent wanted her but the other had a vision that she would cause some sort of terrible thing so she was secretly sent away? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65056488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650565/65056488_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kayamari I have this lady. She's too pretty to Exalt but I haven't been able to find her a home and she doesn't fit any niche that would let me keep her. Could turn that into something; maybe one parent wanted her but the other had a vision that she would cause some sort of terrible thing so she was secretly sent away?

65056488_350.png
8Lpal06.gif
@Kayamari I have this girl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27336041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/273361/27336041_350.png[/img][/url] Which was a lore project of mine I dropped in the end (due to not sticking to a proper gene plan and my lore shifted some bits so she felt redundant) She has a sort of backstory (first part to work from and some description) on her bio it's a bit sad so I thought it might fit your search and maybe she can find a place to be at peace
@Kayamari I have this girl

27336041_350.png
Which was a lore project of mine I dropped in the end (due to not sticking to a proper gene plan and my lore shifted some bits so she felt redundant)

She has a sort of backstory (first part to work from and some description) on her bio it's a bit sad so I thought it might fit your search and maybe she can find a place to be at peace
@BlueStopSigns I do like her, but I am looking for dragons with a bit more fleshed out lore, I like the idea of taking a dragon someone else wrote a broody backstory for and then writing a happy ending for them!

@Mekhalive Aww poor baby, I love her and she definetly deserves to be happy!
Did you ever figure out what her charge might be? Or is it just vague
Also how much are you asking for her, I'm certainly interested
@BlueStopSigns I do like her, but I am looking for dragons with a bit more fleshed out lore, I like the idea of taking a dragon someone else wrote a broody backstory for and then writing a happy ending for them!

@Mekhalive Aww poor baby, I love her and she definetly deserves to be happy!
Did you ever figure out what her charge might be? Or is it just vague
Also how much are you asking for her, I'm certainly interested
Forum_Signature.png
@Kayamari at first her charge was supposed to be a pronghorn stomper, she would've reached them just a bit too late before they were killed by a hunting clan, so she'd took the pronghorn's offspring and set away to raise them and protect as she couldn't do to her charge so she's kinda 'securing the charge of her own failed one', but it can be kept vague if it helps you better that way ^^

I dont know about price, I was looking for at least 100g as she's partially gened and also because of her lore but I'm honestly more interested in her finding a good place bcuz she deserves it, so I'm open to offers or even item trades haha
@Kayamari at first her charge was supposed to be a pronghorn stomper, she would've reached them just a bit too late before they were killed by a hunting clan, so she'd took the pronghorn's offspring and set away to raise them and protect as she couldn't do to her charge so she's kinda 'securing the charge of her own failed one', but it can be kept vague if it helps you better that way ^^

I dont know about price, I was looking for at least 100g as she's partially gened and also because of her lore but I'm honestly more interested in her finding a good place bcuz she deserves it, so I'm open to offers or even item trades haha
@Mekhalive I like that charge!! that'd be a nice idea for her to settle down with the pronghorns to take care of them, it's very cute
I don't actually have a lot of gems though but plenty of treasure, so I'm down to pay like 100-175kt for her if that's an agreeable amount to you!
@Mekhalive I like that charge!! that'd be a nice idea for her to settle down with the pronghorns to take care of them, it's very cute
I don't actually have a lot of gems though but plenty of treasure, so I'm down to pay like 100-175kt for her if that's an agreeable amount to you!
Forum_Signature.png
@Kayamari aww that's great to know qwq!(I love giving my kiddos inconvenient or uncommon charges as they get more interesting as it goes) I could work with 135kt no problem if it's ok with you ^^
@Kayamari aww that's great to know qwq!(I love giving my kiddos inconvenient or uncommon charges as they get more interesting as it goes) I could work with 135kt no problem if it's ok with you ^^
@Kayamari sorry i didn’t know if I should ping but [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64855074][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648551/64855074_350.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]_______[/color][nextcol][center] [i]Darenthal[/i] [b]Full Lore[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64855074][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/648551/64855074.png[/img][/url] Female b. 11/01/2020 Abyss Petals Phthalo Facet Phthalo Capsule 70g (listed) or 84kt [emoji=plague rune][/center][/columns] [rule] I wrote Darenthal’s formatted lore myself for my lored hatchery, hence the price. But she is definitely a lost soul... if a bit, well, monstrous. She is very lonely.
@Kayamari sorry i didn’t know if I should ping but
64855074_350.png_______
Darenthal
Full Lore
64855074.png
Female
b. 11/01/2020
Abyss Petals
Phthalo Facet
Phthalo Capsule
70g (listed) or 84kt

I wrote Darenthal’s formatted lore myself for my lored hatchery, hence the price. But she is definitely a lost soul... if a bit, well, monstrous. She is very lonely.
1woDO3X.png
@tanujagtap I like her! she definetly needs a bit of changing though, but I have ideas! I'm still thinking about how to best approach her but I'm most certainly interested in her, feel free to send me a CR with her when you're around, by then I should have something figured out <3
(also I'm paying with treasure)
@tanujagtap I like her! she definetly needs a bit of changing though, but I have ideas! I'm still thinking about how to best approach her but I'm most certainly interested in her, feel free to send me a CR with her when you're around, by then I should have something figured out <3
(also I'm paying with treasure)
Forum_Signature.png
@Kayamari I’m glad you’re inspired by her! I’ll send a PA now :D
@Kayamari I’m glad you’re inspired by her! I’ll send a PA now :D
1woDO3X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6