Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Moss/Terracotta G1
1 2 3
Hi all! I've gotten into the business of collecting Moss primary G1s, if you can't tell from the title. I've been snapping them up off of the AH when I can, but I've got a feeling that I may be missing a few that aren't on the AH, so here we are! I'm collecting one of each secondary color, and am looking for these specific secondaries only:
All that's left is Terracotta!

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR:
  • Non-G1s
  • Secondaries that aren't listed above (I'm not looking to double up on secondaries!)
  • Non-Moss primary G1s

I don't mind bred G1s, so please, if it's got Moss for a primary and it's a G1 with a secondary color I don't have yet, please show me! Please include a price tag as well. Thank you for stopping by!

(Also, if you're interested in seeing my progress in this project, all dragons I currently have can be seen here! Warning, it's image-heavy!)
Hi all! I've gotten into the business of collecting Moss primary G1s, if you can't tell from the title. I've been snapping them up off of the AH when I can, but I've got a feeling that I may be missing a few that aren't on the AH, so here we are! I'm collecting one of each secondary color, and am looking for these specific secondaries only:
All that's left is Terracotta!

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR:
  • Non-G1s
  • Secondaries that aren't listed above (I'm not looking to double up on secondaries!)
  • Non-Moss primary G1s

I don't mind bred G1s, so please, if it's got Moss for a primary and it's a G1 with a secondary color I don't have yet, please show me! Please include a price tag as well. Thank you for stopping by!

(Also, if you're interested in seeing my progress in this project, all dragons I currently have can be seen here! Warning, it's image-heavy!)
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@DeathSpecter

That sounds good! I'd love to buy him!
@DeathSpecter

That sounds good! I'd love to buy him!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion How about this boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64654254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646543/64654254_350.png[/img][/url] Moss/Lemon/Flaxen I was thinking 200g, maybe? The colors match pretty well :) A random scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=42&auth=431c245263bd0f1c4a20decbcba268ae1fd84d09&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@phoenyxillusion

How about this boy?

64654254_350.png

Moss/Lemon/Flaxen

I was thinking 200g, maybe? The colors match pretty well :)

A random scry:

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=42&auth=431c245263bd0f1c4a20decbcba268ae1fd84d09&dummyext=prev.png
@Aerynth

I snapped him up off of the AH, thank you for showing him to me!
@Aerynth

I snapped him up off of the AH, thank you for showing him to me!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion I have this lovely gal in my hibernal den if you're interested! She was a birthday hatch whose colours didn't click for me. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640029/64002800_350.png[/img] [b]Moss/Grey/Blue[/b], Light Unusual I'd take 45g for her, but that's absolutely haggle-able
@phoenyxillusion

I have this lovely gal in my hibernal den if you're interested! She was a birthday hatch whose colours didn't click for me.

64002800_350.png
Moss/Grey/Blue, Light Unusual

I'd take 45g for her, but that's absolutely haggle-able
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@Ellireid

Oh! I'm definitely interested! Would I be able to do treasure for her instead though?
@Ellireid

Oh! I'm definitely interested! Would I be able to do treasure for her instead though?
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion

Yes, for sure! Would you like me to pull her out of hibernal and set up a CR?
@phoenyxillusion

Yes, for sure! Would you like me to pull her out of hibernal and set up a CR?
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@Ellireid

Yes please, thank you so much!
@Ellireid

Yes please, thank you so much!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
If this suggestion is something you've already tried, forgive me, but have you tried using the search function for what you're looking for? You could then reach out to anyone who owns a dragon that fits your specifications and see if they would be willing to sell it? There's more than 10 pages of G1 Moss primaries that aren't exalted.
If this suggestion is something you've already tried, forgive me, but have you tried using the search function for what you're looking for? You could then reach out to anyone who owns a dragon that fits your specifications and see if they would be willing to sell it? There's more than 10 pages of G1 Moss primaries that aren't exalted.
@RootsforLeaves

You're fine! I've done it before for other projects, but I usually give the thread and the AH searches a couple of weeks before I start using the search function to PM other users about possible sales. Thank you for the suggestion, though!
@RootsforLeaves

You're fine! I've done it before for other projects, but I usually give the thread and the AH searches a couple of weeks before I start using the search function to PM other users about possible sales. Thank you for the suggestion, though!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
1 2 3