Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Moss/Terracotta G1
1 2 3
@xRipple

Hello! They're lovely, but, as I said in the first post, I'm not looking to double up on secondaries. Good luck selling, though!
@xRipple

Hello! They're lovely, but, as I said in the first post, I'm not looking to double up on secondaries. Good luck selling, though!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion heyo! im not quite sure what that means but when I checked the list Brick wasn't on there.

edit: oooo i see now please ignore me I really read that wrong like 10 different times I'm so sorry-

dang I was rlly excited when I hatched this dude XD I've seen your post a few times and I couldn't wait to show ya! good luck on your searches friend!
@phoenyxillusion heyo! im not quite sure what that means but when I checked the list Brick wasn't on there.

edit: oooo i see now please ignore me I really read that wrong like 10 different times I'm so sorry-

dang I was rlly excited when I hatched this dude XD I've seen your post a few times and I couldn't wait to show ya! good luck on your searches friend!
QKjijPg.png
@xRipple You're good! I just meant that I'm not trying to get more than one of each secondary, and unfortunately I'm already satisfied with the Brick lad I've got! Thank you for thinking of me, and the well wishes! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@xRipple

You're good! I just meant that I'm not trying to get more than one of each secondary, and unfortunately I'm already satisfied with the Brick lad I've got! Thank you for thinking of me, and the well wishes!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
The only moss I have is a moss/ moss/ taupe, which you don't need, so have a bump. ^^
The only moss I have is a moss/ moss/ taupe, which you don't need, so have a bump. ^^
So close! Just two left!
So close! Just two left!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
1 2 3