@ElvenWolf06
sounds good!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
[center][color=teal]Good luck, Wind! I love the badges and theme! Looks like Lillian's got a new fan! [emoji=gaoler winking size=2] [img]https://j.gifs.com/vQJxxY.gif[/img]
Good luck, Wind! I love the badges and theme! Looks like Lillian's got a new fan!

vQJxxY.gif
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

@Selah - Hi there, are the badges a collective effort by all people mentioned in the "thanks" secition for artwork? Or any one specifically? So I can properly credit when displaying the badges in my dragon bios. Thanks.
@Selah - Hi there, are the badges a collective effort by all people mentioned in the "thanks" secition for artwork? Or any one specifically? So I can properly credit when displaying the badges in my dragon bios. Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Kaleran Putting a lvl 10 tun up in PA right now, about to start training more for you!
@Kaleran Putting a lvl 10 tun up in PA right now, about to start training more for you!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
@kriski The daily badges were made by the lovely Zemael :)
@kriski The daily badges were made by the lovely Zemael :)
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Sangheli0s Got it! I'm here until rollover so I'll be ready! Thanks so much for your support!
@Sangheli0s Got it! I'm here until rollover so I'll be ready! Thanks so much for your support!
usOtooy.png
@SisterofWar I canceled a dragon that you sent me because I didn't want to short you 250t. You can re-auction her if you like.

Thanks for supporting Wind and Lillian!
@SisterofWar I canceled a dragon that you sent me because I didn't want to short you 250t. You can re-auction her if you like.

Thanks for supporting Wind and Lillian!
@smilefires - Thank you! I was going a little too quickly!
@smilefires - Thank you! I was going a little too quickly!
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@crowbot - declined PAs have todays gene bonus, please re-send with correct price <3
@crowbot - declined PAs have todays gene bonus, please re-send with correct price <3
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20