Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [WinDom] Sky Racing Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Wolfstarblade

Whoops, sorry about that! I'll resend with the right price
@Wolfstarblade

Whoops, sorry about that! I'll resend with the right price
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@ScribblyGryphon

Do you have time/inclination for 84 level 6s for treasure? :)
@ScribblyGryphon

Do you have time/inclination for 84 level 6s for treasure? :)
@GryffonJoi I don't have the space for 84 straight up but I can do two lots of 42 about ten minutes apart?
@GryffonJoi I don't have the space for 84 straight up but I can do two lots of 42 about ten minutes apart?
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon
I can leave them queued, tis not a problem. I just didn't want to dump them on you since you wanted a ping for over 30.
@ScribblyGryphon
I can leave them queued, tis not a problem. I just didn't want to dump them on you since you wanted a ping for over 30.
@Gryffonjoi That's all good then ^^ Thanks for warning me! Send em anytime :D
@Gryffonjoi That's all good then ^^ Thanks for warning me! Send em anytime :D
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
I'd like to send in a dragon to enter the raffle, but I'm not really sure how this works. Do we just pick a user from the spreadsheet and set up a PA for the amount that corresponds to the payout by level?
I'd like to send in a dragon to enter the raffle, but I'm not really sure how this works. Do we just pick a user from the spreadsheet and set up a PA for the amount that corresponds to the payout by level?

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
@TextbookHumor thats exactly how it works for people out of flight - plus any daily bonuses (which are listed on our spreadsheet).

You're in Wind though, so you can take part in the in-flight raffle instead. All you need to do is train/exalt your dragons, and record them in the dragon-tracker form (link for form is in Wind's Dom hub post ^_^)
@TextbookHumor thats exactly how it works for people out of flight - plus any daily bonuses (which are listed on our spreadsheet).

You're in Wind though, so you can take part in the in-flight raffle instead. All you need to do is train/exalt your dragons, and record them in the dragon-tracker form (link for form is in Wind's Dom hub post ^_^)
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Kael1030

I have 30 level 6s if you're willing to take them!
@Kael1030

I have 30 level 6s if you're willing to take them!
33351.png
seylon
he/she
please ping if you need my attention!
@seylon

Yep I have the space at the moment so go ahead^^
@seylon

Yep I have the space at the moment so go ahead^^
7zcCDc4.png
@Wolfstarblade

Oh, I see! Thank you very much for the explanation! :^)
@Wolfstarblade

Oh, I see! Thank you very much for the explanation! :^)

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20