@RedWillia
Sending in 84 level 6s for gem price.
7waqdr1.png
@ASinglePringle
All done, thank you :)
@ASinglePringle
All done, thank you :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@cinderfire could i get a ping when the daily badge gets updated? thank u [emoji=familiar heart]
@cinderfire
could i get a ping when the daily badge gets updated? thank u
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@SimFeetUnder Sending you 22 lvl. 7 dragons! 1 has color bonus, 3 have gene bonus, and 17 have breed bonus.
@SimFeetUnder Sending you 22 lvl. 7 dragons! 1 has color bonus, 3 have gene bonus, and 17 have breed bonus.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising Sweet, thanks!
@tigressRising Sweet, thanks!
@elfmoss Unfortunately, since we're having a Public Buy this week and not a raffle, the usual 0t dragon approach wasn't considered: senders wouldn't be getting extra tickets. However, if you feel like sending one 0t dragon is an acceptable middle-ground option, even without tickets (as I don't feel like five whole 0t dragons is okay in this scenario), then feel free to do that to claim the badge :)

@October It's been updated! o/ I was going to update it like, eight ours ago. Then I forgot Orz
@elfmoss Unfortunately, since we're having a Public Buy this week and not a raffle, the usual 0t dragon approach wasn't considered: senders wouldn't be getting extra tickets. However, if you feel like sending one 0t dragon is an acceptable middle-ground option, even without tickets (as I don't feel like five whole 0t dragons is okay in this scenario), then feel free to do that to claim the badge :)

@October It's been updated! o/ I was going to update it like, eight ours ago. Then I forgot Orz
@Cinderfire okay! thanks for your response, i'll do that!

@Ranmaru can i throw one 0t dragon and a bunch of regular-price dragons your way?
@Cinderfire okay! thanks for your response, i'll do that!

@Ranmaru can i throw one 0t dragon and a bunch of regular-price dragons your way?
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@elfmoss of course! :D
@elfmoss of course! :D

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@assignedgoth
I’ve got a lvl 12 and lvl 15 both with breed bonuses to send to you!
@assignedgoth
I’ve got a lvl 12 and lvl 15 both with breed bonuses to send to you!
EjNmpOb.png
@Athenasowl, cool, I just sent you the money!
@Athenasowl, cool, I just sent you the money!
pm5SKvI.pngQLgbMIX.png stand_1.pngsit.pngoZqQw6x.png8fqUaEx.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22