Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNINGDOM] Public Buy
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
[center]I have finished all my morning routine stuff, and I'm by the computer and ready for your dragons! [s]BRING IT ON[/S] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7buhl00Ikh52pyTK/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
I have finished all my morning routine stuff, and I'm by the computer and ready for your dragons!
BRING IT ON
giphy.gif
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Sent some dragons :D
Sent some dragons :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Eindride
@Avariea

I am going to have a 128 level 6 dragons ready in about 10 minutes. Are either of you able to handle that? I can split them between you as well.
@Eindride
@Avariea

I am going to have a 128 level 6 dragons ready in about 10 minutes. Are either of you able to handle that? I can split them between you as well.
FHDwgvu.pngPr4E9B4.png7IrlcZp.png
@Malbora
I mean.. I got 15 spaces right now, but shouldnt be a problem!
@Malbora
I mean.. I got 15 spaces right now, but shouldnt be a problem!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@Malbora

Hit me o3o

Im going to set myself busy just for you send me em all i got you!
@Malbora

Hit me o3o

Im going to set myself busy just for you send me em all i got you!
2ZDoHTE.png
Hey there, @L1br4, is there a reason why you declined my PA for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49577452]this boy[/url]? He's lv9 and doesn't have any of the daily bonuses, so his payout should be 14,750T like the rest of the dragons I sent you a few minutes ago, but he was the only one declined out of the batch. Am I missing something? [emoji=ridgeback confused]
Hey there, @L1br4, is there a reason why you declined my PA for this boy? He's lv9 and doesn't have any of the daily bonuses, so his payout should be 14,750T like the rest of the dragons I sent you a few minutes ago, but he was the only one declined out of the batch. Am I missing something?
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots
Oh gosh, I’m so sorry, I got about 170 PAs and I must’ve declined it by accident!

Please resend :)
@arcaneidolriots
Oh gosh, I’m so sorry, I got about 170 PAs and I must’ve declined it by accident!

Please resend :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4, hahah okay, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some fine print on the spreadsheet or something. xD I'll resend him shortly!
@L1BR4, hahah okay, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some fine print on the spreadsheet or something. xD I'll resend him shortly!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@L1br4 Sent some Level 7 dragons your way!
@L1br4 Sent some Level 7 dragons your way!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
LEEEEETTSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS

Send me the yeets
LEEEEETTSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS

Send me the yeets
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19