Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Friendly Nest Rental
1 2 ... 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 1950 1951
@AryaElaina, Ryuu and Atrasia are now the proud parents of 3 eggs.
@AryaElaina, Ryuu and Atrasia are now the proud parents of 3 eggs.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@TheNightsSecret

Hello i'm from Ice. i see that the slots are full but i would love to help out if someone need a ice nest and all are full. like a backup nest i guess.

User: Zukaia
Flight: Ice
Nests: 5
Fee: nothing maybe a tip.
Info: pls put username in bio and don't forget to pick your dragons up. i hold till 7 days but then i want 5kt for each day.
@TheNightsSecret

Hello i'm from Ice. i see that the slots are full but i would love to help out if someone need a ice nest and all are full. like a backup nest i guess.

User: Zukaia
Flight: Ice
Nests: 5
Fee: nothing maybe a tip.
Info: pls put username in bio and don't forget to pick your dragons up. i hold till 7 days but then i want 5kt for each day.
FeQ86Gb.png
Light
@Kava, @Luce, @krioboly, @EagerNicol

hiya! i'm still looking to rent a light nest. thank you so much ^^
Light
@Kava, @Luce, @krioboly, @EagerNicol

hiya! i'm still looking to rent a light nest. thank you so much ^^
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @VigilanteSnail @TotallyNotLizzie @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @IceDragon1006 @crypts

Hi! Looking for one plague nest if anyone's got one open ^^
@EmotionalTree @Binary00101010 @VigilanteSnail @TotallyNotLizzie @CatyCrisis @Smudgen73 @IceDragon1006 @crypts

Hi! Looking for one plague nest if anyone's got one open ^^

hey! I'm looking for a plague nest as well

hey! I'm looking for a plague nest as well
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@Zukaia
Hello,

Glad one would like to join the team but at the moment the Ice flight group is full, I can put you on the waitlist and message you when a slot opens up if you'd like? Other then that a the moment you cannot offer your nest services on FNR sorry.

(Note:When sending in a fill out form, it is best to do via PM, as sometimes I miss them in form).
@Zukaia
Hello,

Glad one would like to join the team but at the moment the Ice flight group is full, I can put you on the waitlist and message you when a slot opens up if you'd like? Other then that a the moment you cannot offer your nest services on FNR sorry.

(Note:When sending in a fill out form, it is best to do via PM, as sometimes I miss them in form).
@TheNightsSecret

Oh thank you for your answer. it would be nice to get put on the waitlist. and no problem.
@TheNightsSecret

Oh thank you for your answer. it would be nice to get put on the waitlist. and no problem.
FeQ86Gb.png
@Zukaia
You is welcome and yes one will add you to the waitlist right now.

One is welcome to use the FNR anytime just not renting your nests till your on the team, if that makes sense.

Will PM you when a slot opens up.
@Zukaia
You is welcome and yes one will add you to the waitlist right now.

One is welcome to use the FNR anytime just not renting your nests till your on the team, if that makes sense.

Will PM you when a slot opens up.
@TheNightsSecret @Aschenstern @AryaElaina @ENDragon6
I shadow nest please!
Im only pinging you 4 as i'll tip you in raffle tickets!
@TheNightsSecret @Aschenstern @AryaElaina @ENDragon6
I shadow nest please!
Im only pinging you 4 as i'll tip you in raffle tickets!
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
One has all my nests open at the moment, welcome to send over.
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
One has all my nests open at the moment, welcome to send over.
1 2 ... 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 1950 1951