Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [private request]
@ZeroHour

Thank you for returning my Solaria!

I would have loved to take the second adorable one, but at the moment I am in the middle of negotiations to place a few of my other dragons so that I have room to breed again, since I currently don't have enough to expand my lair to accommodate the growth.

You are welcome to keep him though.

-A
@ZeroHour

Thank you for returning my Solaria!

I would have loved to take the second adorable one, but at the moment I am in the middle of negotiations to place a few of my other dragons so that I have room to breed again, since I currently don't have enough to expand my lair to accommodate the growth.

You are welcome to keep him though.

-A
@AconiteTea

I'd be down to try again when the time comes! My SD guy has a slightly longer cooldown, but I'll let you two know when it's up, if you haven't found a hatchling by then.

And I'll see if I can't sell the PC boy, then~
EDIT: He sold in all of five seconds, wow. They sure do make cute kids, even if they weren't the kids we were going for!
@AconiteTea

I'd be down to try again when the time comes! My SD guy has a slightly longer cooldown, but I'll let you two know when it's up, if you haven't found a hatchling by then.

And I'll see if I can't sell the PC boy, then~
EDIT: He sold in all of five seconds, wow. They sure do make cute kids, even if they weren't the kids we were going for!
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
lol nice
lol nice
@AconiteTea @AnonMadSci
my boy Strike is RTB again! I'm completely out of lair space right now but I'd be fine with finding another Lightning nest if we're still doing this...?
@AconiteTea @AnonMadSci
my boy Strike is RTB again! I'm completely out of lair space right now but I'd be fine with finding another Lightning nest if we're still doing this...?
I'm ok with it.

-A
I'm ok with it.

-A
@Zerohour @AconiteTea

I can hold a few dragons for that long if you'd like. I don't need the space for a while :)
@Zerohour @AconiteTea

I can hold a few dragons for that long if you'd like. I don't need the space for a while :)
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@AnonMadSci @AconiteTea
I'd be okay with that! I'm working on a breeding project that's just killing my lair space rn, if you're okay holding them then I'm happy to host. c:

So I'll send a couple over to AnonMadSci to make room, and then AconiteTea can send Solaria over here~
@AnonMadSci @AconiteTea
I'd be okay with that! I'm working on a breeding project that's just killing my lair space rn, if you're okay holding them then I'm happy to host. c:

So I'll send a couple over to AnonMadSci to make room, and then AconiteTea can send Solaria over here~
I'm ok with that. Let me know when and Solaria can move.

-A
I'm ok with that. Let me know when and Solaria can move.

-A
@AconiteTea

You should be good to send her over now, I'm holding onto Zerohours dragons now :D Thanks!
@AconiteTea

You should be good to send her over now, I'm holding onto Zerohours dragons now :D Thanks!
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
ok
ok