Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING DOM] PB - Lightning bugs!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@Kalhalla I can't speak for everyone, and I can no longer off gems since I quickly burnt through my store, but I usually rounded up when I was paying gems out to senders.
I'm also not in a position to standardize gem payout, but I am confident that one of our higher-ups will address this
@Kalhalla I can't speak for everyone, and I can no longer off gems since I quickly burnt through my store, but I usually rounded up when I was paying gems out to senders.
I'm also not in a position to standardize gem payout, but I am confident that one of our higher-ups will address this
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
2rHLxZD.png
@SilverNight104 I have 26 level 5s to send with two breed bonuses. Is one 2-way and the rest 1-way CRs ok?

The total would be 26 * 15k + (2*1250t) = 392.5kt
@SilverNight104 I have 26 level 5s to send with two breed bonuses. Is one 2-way and the rest 1-way CRs ok?

The total would be 26 * 15k + (2*1250t) = 392.5kt
nInTqKu.png
Is anybody online to accept my dragons?
Is anybody online to accept my dragons?
nInTqKu.png
@SilverNight104

Sent you 2 CRs, totaling 6 dragons
@SilverNight104

Sent you 2 CRs, totaling 6 dragons
dlYPgFj.png
No one online or accepting
No one online or accepting
dlYPgFj.png
@Camrrito

I'm sorry, I had to pop off for a while. Sent the treasure and I'll be exalting the dragons now.
@Camrrito

I'm sorry, I had to pop off for a while. Sent the treasure and I'll be exalting the dragons now.
2rHLxZD.png
@sky09

I'm sorry; I lost your ping for some reason. We're really understaffed today, and I'll see if I can get some more attendants to come on as I'm really busy and have not been as available as I would have liked to be.
@sky09

I'm sorry; I lost your ping for some reason. We're really understaffed today, and I'll see if I can get some more attendants to come on as I'm really busy and have not been as available as I would have liked to be.
2rHLxZD.png
[center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d3/61/22/d36122b22c1be7693c7f758b6b90df89.gif[/img] [b]I'M HERE[/b][/center]
d36122b22c1be7693c7f758b6b90df89.gif

I'M HERE
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17