Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Progen Offspring Quest! FINISHED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Amut

Oh you can have her for 15kt :) I was just worried I was going to exalt her, she's way to pretty for that.
@Amut

Oh you can have her for 15kt :) I was just worried I was going to exalt her, she's way to pretty for that.
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
@amut - that sounds like a great challenge! where can I find it?
@amut - that sounds like a great challenge! where can I find it?
...signature loading....
@Geology

Bought for 15k. Send over the CR whenever you'd like. I'mma go clear some fodder to make room. Thank you so much for her!
@Geology

Bought for 15k. Send over the CR whenever you'd like. I'mma go clear some fodder to make room. Thank you so much for her!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@ZipZapZoom Certainly! The thread bounces around a bit, but here it is and still very active! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/1 The goal is to collect 99 of a specific item (the first item in the loot box from the very first battle) from each of the venues. It's fun and a lot of people get a lot of nice loot in the process. Here's Carnelian. He's the one holding the data from my current run of the challenge in his bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22692341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226924/22692341_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZipZapZoom

Certainly! The thread bounces around a bit, but here it is and still very active!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/1

The goal is to collect 99 of a specific item (the first item in the loot box from the very first battle) from each of the venues. It's fun and a lot of people get a lot of nice loot in the process.

Here's Carnelian. He's the one holding the data from my current run of the challenge in his bio.

22692341_350.png
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@amut

I literally have nothing written yet, but my lair is a mashup of various mini themes ( as you can see from my named pairs)

TBH, I am not the type to stick to one thing lol, the lore of baby's tends to take its own direction, this also is due to these not usually staying in my lair.
@amut

I literally have nothing written yet, but my lair is a mashup of various mini themes ( as you can see from my named pairs)

TBH, I am not the type to stick to one thing lol, the lore of baby's tends to take its own direction, this also is due to these not usually staying in my lair.
H01Ejx7.png
@Amut I could tentatively offer Scylla here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28134196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281342/28134196_350.png[/img] [/url] She's my gen 2 guardian, level 25 with eliminate and 2 berserkers and an ambush. Her parents both have lore, sire's isn't written down yet. She's part of my coli trio atm, but her partner (Charybdis) is possibly moving on from the clan as well (aka I don't really like her that much anymore haha)
@Amut

I could tentatively offer Scylla here

28134196_350.png

She's my gen 2 guardian, level 25 with eliminate and 2 berserkers and an ambush. Her parents both have lore, sire's isn't written down yet. She's part of my coli trio atm, but her partner (Charybdis) is possibly moving on from the clan as well (aka I don't really like her that much anymore haha)
@amut

May I ask what you mean by progen? Offspring, right? Both of my girls have lore that ties into their clan and any children they have would have lore as well (which I was offering, their offspring, not them). Sorry, just confused by what you mean when you said "they are not progens".

Or I can offer you someone else if your interested. I love setting up alliances with other clans. <3
@amut

May I ask what you mean by progen? Offspring, right? Both of my girls have lore that ties into their clan and any children they have would have lore as well (which I was offering, their offspring, not them). Sorry, just confused by what you mean when you said "they are not progens".

Or I can offer you someone else if your interested. I love setting up alliances with other clans. <3
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@Bluegeam

When you start playing FR you get two dragons. The one you pick the primary and secondary colors for (the custom progen), and the second which appears immediately after you confirm your first dragon (the random progen). Those are your progenitors, progens, of your Clan. They are the first two dragons you can immediately breed and play with. Progenitors are tied to their Clan, they cannot be sold or traded away, but they can be exalted. Some people replace their original custom and random progens with other hatched dragons. Since you called those two SDs your queens I thought you'd replaced your progens with a lesbian couple as Clan leaders (nothing wrong with that, but they aren't progens, you see.)

@Sabliere Okay, first, Bahat is scary cool! I love her lore and what Scylla would bring to the Clan as the relation to the same. I'd never expected anyone to offer a leveled gen2 though. But it sorta makes it impossible to train a trio if one's already lv. 25. Not to mention, to be fair to you and what she's worth with training and stones, Scylla is probably way out of the price range for this thread. Thank you for your interest and for showing me such a cool dragon, but I will have to pass on her.
@Bluegeam

When you start playing FR you get two dragons. The one you pick the primary and secondary colors for (the custom progen), and the second which appears immediately after you confirm your first dragon (the random progen). Those are your progenitors, progens, of your Clan. They are the first two dragons you can immediately breed and play with. Progenitors are tied to their Clan, they cannot be sold or traded away, but they can be exalted. Some people replace their original custom and random progens with other hatched dragons. Since you called those two SDs your queens I thought you'd replaced your progens with a lesbian couple as Clan leaders (nothing wrong with that, but they aren't progens, you see.)

@Sabliere Okay, first, Bahat is scary cool! I love her lore and what Scylla would bring to the Clan as the relation to the same. I'd never expected anyone to offer a leveled gen2 though. But it sorta makes it impossible to train a trio if one's already lv. 25. Not to mention, to be fair to you and what she's worth with training and stones, Scylla is probably way out of the price range for this thread. Thank you for your interest and for showing me such a cool dragon, but I will have to pass on her.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up. I just thought that meant the clan's leaders (their actually sisters, but its okay, happens lol)

I do still have my original girl, but her first mate is long gone. Huh, I will have to look into that. Thank you for the explanation. Good luck.
@Amut

Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up. I just thought that meant the clan's leaders (their actually sisters, but its okay, happens lol)

I do still have my original girl, but her first mate is long gone. Huh, I will have to look into that. Thank you for the explanation. Good luck.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@Amut
Eh it's not so much that they're against exalting (since I've given in and do it now lol), it's more that their children were "stolen" and exalted against their wills and stuff. [insert shrug emoji here]

Anyway... I'll be sure to ping you when the nest hatches~! ;)
@Amut
Eh it's not so much that they're against exalting (since I've given in and do it now lol), it's more that their children were "stolen" and exalted against their wills and stuff. [insert shrug emoji here]

Anyway... I'll be sure to ping you when the nest hatches~! ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16