1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@DetectiveMetta

CRs sent, thanks!
@DetectiveMetta

CRs sent, thanks!
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@katreal at the moment i have two level sevens and one level eight but i am constantly training them because i'm farming for mats could i send you a crossroads or two?
@katreal at the moment i have two level sevens and one level eight but i am constantly training them because i'm farming for mats could i send you a crossroads or two?
pfMqv0b.pngen06S3j.png
@Vlad

Yep! Normally it's best to check who's listed as online, but since I happen to be here I'll take them!
@Vlad

Yep! Normally it's best to check who's listed as online, but since I happen to be here I'll take them!
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@katreal k ill send em right now but another question how ould i check if someone is online like you said
@katreal k ill send em right now but another question how ould i check if someone is online like you said
pfMqv0b.pngen06S3j.png
@Vlad

If you click the payout chart or the spreadsheet link at the top in the first post it'll take you to a spreadsheet where all available attendants are listed! Or alternatively, there's a link in here
@Vlad

If you click the payout chart or the spreadsheet link at the top in the first post it'll take you to a spreadsheet where all available attendants are listed! Or alternatively, there's a link in here
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
I have 40 level 6s. Who can take them? I want 37 for treasure and 3 for gems if that helps. It should be about 360,750 T and 30.79 G.
I have 40 level 6s. Who can take them? I want 37 for treasure and 3 for gems if that helps. It should be about 360,750 T and 30.79 G.
Here I am, ready to take your fodder! 1g:950t :)
Have a nice day!
Here I am, ready to take your fodder! 1g:950t :)
Have a nice day!
2q9f1gg.png
@glowingfirefly

I'll be sending 4 over your way for gems in just a moment! :'>
@glowingfirefly

I'll be sending 4 over your way for gems in just a moment! :'>
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
Ready for your dragons, can pay in gems! Ratio: 950t:1g