Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Temple of DOM Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Impception @Artnerd

I may be able to offer gems for payouts later in the week, although I'm not sure how many gem payouts I'll be able to do. Would you like me to let you know if I do decide to do so?
@Impception @Artnerd

I may be able to offer gems for payouts later in the week, although I'm not sure how many gem payouts I'll be able to do. Would you like me to let you know if I do decide to do so?
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta yes please ^^
@DetectiveMetta yes please ^^
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@DetectiveMetta

Yes please! Thank you so much for letting me know :)
@DetectiveMetta

Yes please! Thank you so much for letting me know :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Artnerd @Impception

Seems later this week has come earlier! I've got 300 gems stocked up right now, if you have any fodder you want to send for gems right now I'm available :)
@Artnerd @Impception

Seems later this week has come earlier! I've got 300 gems stocked up right now, if you have any fodder you want to send for gems right now I'm available :)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

I've just got a batch I'm working on now. How much are you paying for level 5/6?
@DetectiveMetta

I've just got a batch I'm working on now. How much are you paying for level 5/6?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@DetectiveMetta

Please let me know if you have any gems left afterwards :)
@DetectiveMetta

Please let me know if you have any gems left afterwards :)
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Impception
Going by a rate of 1:950, I'd say about 10-11 gems for a level 6, or 9-10 for a level 5. Kind of a rough estimation though ^^

@Neffi
Will do :)
@Impception
Going by a rate of 1:950, I'd say about 10-11 gems for a level 6, or 9-10 for a level 5. Kind of a rough estimation though ^^

@Neffi
Will do :)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

Alright. I'll finish these guys up and send over to you! Thank you a ton!
@DetectiveMetta

Alright. I'll finish these guys up and send over to you! Thank you a ton!
@Impception
Not a problem, glad I can give you the payout you wanted :D
@Impception
Not a problem, glad I can give you the payout you wanted :D
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

It certainly is a plus! I need to make 1700G in a hurry, and this is the best way to do it!
@DetectiveMetta

It certainly is a plus! I need to make 1700G in a hurry, and this is the best way to do it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38