Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHT DOM] Temple of DOM Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Metta is taking a lunch break and will be back soon! There's still a few of us ready and waiting :D
Metta is taking a lunch break and will be back soon! There's still a few of us ready and waiting :D
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Back from my lunch break and ready to roll again! Feel free to send CRs my way (But don't forget about everyone else too! :D)
Back from my lunch break and ready to roll again! Feel free to send CRs my way (But don't forget about everyone else too! :D)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta hello, I'd like to send some dragons! and if possible, gem payment since I got like none left due to those kitty apparel haha
I have:
Six lvl 7 and one lvl 8
Which would make 81250 treasure (one of them is a ridgeback with a 1250 treasure bonus though, if you add that its 82500 treasure)
And depending on the gem exchange you have...well thats it :)
@DetectiveMetta hello, I'd like to send some dragons! and if possible, gem payment since I got like none left due to those kitty apparel haha
I have:
Six lvl 7 and one lvl 8
Which would make 81250 treasure (one of them is a ridgeback with a 1250 treasure bonus though, if you add that its 82500 treasure)
And depending on the gem exchange you have...well thats it :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@DAG22
Doing the maths, that would be 87 gems from my end :D
(Also those cats are totally adorable <3)
@DAG22
Doing the maths, that would be 87 gems from my end :D
(Also those cats are totally adorable <3)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
Back up we go!
Back up we go!
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@DetectiveMetta

Hello! hope you guys have fun <3 also, 3 lv. 7's for gems coming your way c:
@DetectiveMetta

Hello! hope you guys have fun <3 also, 3 lv. 7's for gems coming your way c:
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Graphics are amazing. Kudos to your brilliant artists.

I have 35 hatchlings that are due to become adults this week (most are 3 or 4 days already), so I'll be leveling and sending your way as the week progresses.
Graphics are amazing. Kudos to your brilliant artists.

I have 35 hatchlings that are due to become adults this week (most are 3 or 4 days already), so I'll be leveling and sending your way as the week progresses.
OmcGJo8.giftumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
[center][img]http://s17.postimg.org/3leins0an/Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png[/img] Online and ready to accept~
Undertaker_by_Lantern_Fruit.png

Online and ready to accept~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@DetectiveMetta

I have 5 lv 9s to send in, if I could get gem payout that would be great ;v; All of them have smoke
@DetectiveMetta

I have 5 lv 9s to send in, if I could get gem payout that would be great ;v; All of them have smoke
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot
You can absolutely get gem payout :D
You'd get 80 gems total for the base, and an additional 2 gems for each one with smoke, bringing it to a total of 90 gems you'd receive :)
@hinatot
You can absolutely get gem payout :D
You'd get 80 gems total for the base, and an additional 2 gems for each one with smoke, bringing it to a total of 90 gems you'd receive :)
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38