Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Cuddleh

Normally I would ignore your post since I'm looking for breeding pairs that could hatch a nest on Sept 16 at the moment but yeah since I am looking for dragons that have missing genes too and something caught my eye..I'll let it pass! ^^

Anyhow How much for that triple fire imp/noc?They're lovely! :)
@Cuddleh

Normally I would ignore your post since I'm looking for breeding pairs that could hatch a nest on Sept 16 at the moment but yeah since I am looking for dragons that have missing genes too and something caught my eye..I'll let it pass! ^^

Anyhow How much for that triple fire imp/noc?They're lovely! :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber

Normally I wouldn't have posted because well I never really know who's going to be hatching when, but I thought you might be looking for those missing genes in general (rather than from a nest) so I posted the kids that had something you said you were missing :3

And thank you! ^-^ I went a little out of my way this time to get them fire eyes. I was putting them around 225kt, but if you're interested, we can discuss it; I'm okay with some haggling and partial item payments and all that.
@SkyyeofEmber

Normally I wouldn't have posted because well I never really know who's going to be hatching when, but I thought you might be looking for those missing genes in general (rather than from a nest) so I posted the kids that had something you said you were missing :3

And thank you! ^-^ I went a little out of my way this time to get them fire eyes. I was putting them around 225kt, but if you're interested, we can discuss it; I'm okay with some haggling and partial item payments and all that.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Touche! ^^

Np they're really lovely! Well how much are you willing to sell the fire imp in the lowest possible price and what items are you looking for? :)
@Cuddleh

Touche! ^^

Np they're really lovely! Well how much are you willing to sell the fire imp in the lowest possible price and what items are you looking for? :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@PhantomNimbus

Sorry have to pass! I'm afraid she's not what I'm looking for! Good luck on selling her though! Have a nice day. :)
@PhantomNimbus

Sorry have to pass! I'm afraid she's not what I'm looking for! Good luck on selling her though! Have a nice day. :)
@SkyyeofEmber

;D

Judging by the AH for similar dragons, I'd be good with taking it down to an even 200kt :3 I'm mostly looking for apparel, like sylvan and silk stuff and flowerfalls; festival stuff is cool too, so is mage stuff. My only stipulation is I prefer to keep items and currency at about half and half for payment, just because I always need funds to expand xD
@SkyyeofEmber

;D

Judging by the AH for similar dragons, I'd be good with taking it down to an even 200kt :3 I'm mostly looking for apparel, like sylvan and silk stuff and flowerfalls; festival stuff is cool too, so is mage stuff. My only stipulation is I prefer to keep items and currency at about half and half for payment, just because I always need funds to expand xD
@Cuddleh I see! I'd definitely buy one male imp! though not now since I'm still on a payment plan for 2013 festival chest! ^^' You don't have to hold one or anything but yeah I will be only able to buy one after completing that payment plan! Anyhow would you accept these items as partial payment? [item=crimson silk sash][item=mage's thicket socks] [item=mage's thicket tunic][skin=11207][skin=14684]
@Cuddleh

I see! I'd definitely buy one male imp! though not now since I'm still on a payment plan for 2013 festival chest! ^^'

You don't have to hold one or anything but yeah I will be only able to buy one after completing that payment plan!

Anyhow would you accept these items as partial payment?
Crimson Silk Sash Mage's Thicket Socks Mage's Thicket Tunic
@SkyyeofEmber

Awesome! And that's totally understandable, pay off what you need to :3

Just shoot me a ping when you've finished the plan and I'll see if I have one around still ^-^

The first four, sure, and they seem to cover about half the price of the kiddo (I just go by LAH); I already have a copy of opalesque :)
@SkyyeofEmber

Awesome! And that's totally understandable, pay off what you need to :3

Just shoot me a ping when you've finished the plan and I'll see if I have one around still ^-^

The first four, sure, and they seem to cover about half the price of the kiddo (I just go by LAH); I already have a copy of opalesque :)
@Cuddleh
Just finished the payment plan for the chest! ^^ Only have 65k on hand though plus the items agreed... is there a triple fire imp available?
@Cuddleh
Just finished the payment plan for the chest! ^^ Only have 65k on hand though plus the items agreed... is there a triple fire imp available?
@SkyyeofEmber

Way to go! If you don't mind my asking, what chest was it for? And mmkay, I'll do an AH check and see what that comes to after I take a shower; they're both still here :3

EDIT: So after my checking...
Silk sash: 19kt
Thicket socks: 12kt
Thicket tunic: 5kt
Bursting core: 40kt

This is weird, I swear when I looked them all up before, it came to about half. Anyway, I think Bursting Core took a dive, which is why it's so cheap. Opalesque is 100kt in the AH; what if we do the sash and mage stuff with that instead of Bursting Core? That'd leave about 65kt pure to be paid :3
@SkyyeofEmber

Way to go! If you don't mind my asking, what chest was it for? And mmkay, I'll do an AH check and see what that comes to after I take a shower; they're both still here :3

EDIT: So after my checking...
Silk sash: 19kt
Thicket socks: 12kt
Thicket tunic: 5kt
Bursting core: 40kt

This is weird, I swear when I looked them all up before, it came to about half. Anyway, I think Bursting Core took a dive, which is why it's so cheap. Opalesque is 100kt in the AH; what if we do the sash and mage stuff with that instead of Bursting Core? That'd leave about 65kt pure to be paid :3
@Cuddleh Well if it's really ok for you to have the opalesques skin instead..you can send a two-way CR my way! ^^' I'll be taking one with this ID #26478126 . ------- Ahh and about the chest it was this: [item=faerielight chest] & it contained a 2014 skin faerielights: [item=Accent: faerie lights]. The accent suited one my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13310320]dergs[/url] so I had to have it.I wasn't registered yet when that came out so yeah..XD The seller sold it to me for way lower than LAH.. around 550kt.It's still expensive though since I'm kind of a passive player when it comes to earning treasure..
@Cuddleh

Well if it's really ok for you to have the opalesques skin instead..you can send a two-way CR my way! ^^' I'll be taking one with this ID #26478126 .

Ahh and about the chest it was this:
Faerielight Chest

& it contained a 2014 skin faerielights:
Accent: Faerie Lights .

The accent suited one my dergs so I had to have it.I wasn't registered yet when that came out so yeah..XD The seller sold it to me for way lower than LAH.. around 550kt.It's still expensive though since I'm kind of a passive player when it comes to earning treasure..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29