Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gen One Orphanage (open)
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 198 199
@RogueLoreWind didnt show up on my end x3 ill send them right now
@RogueLoreWind didnt show up on my end x3 ill send them right now
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@MasterKaiba

Sorry about the confusion. And Thank you so much.
@MasterKaiba

Sorry about the confusion. And Thank you so much.
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
ohMY HECC THis place is amazing! Okay, may I adopt this guy? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381111/38111014_350.png?mtime=W-9ktwACCDc.png[/img]
ohMY HECC
THis place is amazing!
Okay, may I adopt this guy?
38111014_350.png?mtime=W-9ktwACCDc.png
candle-smol.png
@ReshiramNJ of course you may, imglad ya like the orphanage love ya name btw
@ReshiramNJ of course you may, imglad ya like the orphanage love ya name btw
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@MasterKaiba May I adopt duffy the brick,dust,crocodile fae? ;v; he’s precious <3
@MasterKaiba May I adopt duffy the brick,dust,crocodile fae? ;v; he’s precious <3

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@MysteryGyn of course you may :) sending him now, sorry for the delay
@MysteryGyn of course you may :) sending him now, sorry for the delay
@MasterKaiba its ok mate ;v; sorry for my own delay ^^;;
@MasterKaiba its ok mate ;v; sorry for my own delay ^^;;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

@MysteryGyn its fine ive been busy so havnt been able to be on as much as id like although not many orphans comming currently so not many pickings for adopters yet
@MysteryGyn its fine ive been busy so havnt been able to be on as much as id like although not many orphans comming currently so not many pickings for adopters yet
@MasterKaiba ooo fair enough ;3; and yeah. but hey the'll be more for people soon, knowing how the ah and stuff works XD good luck with life thoguh ;3;
@MasterKaiba ooo fair enough ;3; and yeah. but hey the'll be more for people soon, knowing how the ah and stuff works XD good luck with life thoguh ;3;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

Heyo! Could I please adopt the unnamed female nocturne? I really like the sound of this project!
Heyo! Could I please adopt the unnamed female nocturne? I really like the sound of this project!
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 198 199